TF "QUOTE" OF THE DAY.

PeeMarc

you've been around long enough where the novelty's worn off, and the more desperate guys who suck up to every new female poster in the forum have already given up on getting in your knickers.

zbh Mar 28, 08

lovely. Someone was being kind to you that day. :lol:

I have to admit to confusion at this point;

was zbh trying to get in Kus's knickers on this day?

or did he offer a kind and thoughtful comment?

or are the 2 mutually exclusive??

:)

Iain ... Even though i am not a smartass here in TF I m not stupid either.. k ?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And was in no way saying you were!! I just didn't get the context of the quote and had not seen original!! So wondered why that date had been given; whether it was a good thing or bad thing he had said!

khor thot Kus! :)

That's caused by either lack of info. or hangover still.. :roll:

Was lack of info then as it certainly wasn't due to hangover!!

:)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From 'weird Thai behavior' forum. The quote of the day to get some sensitive peoples panties in a twist...

most (i said most) of the regular TF party goers seem to be rather dysfunctional, odd despots and probably, if not for TF, would be sad lonely souls, with no life, sitting at home watching TV re-runs and dreaming or wanking.TF is their little clique club where they can dress up, feel 'speshun' along with a whole bunch of other similar odd types. The OP must be a serious loser if so hurt and concerned that the dags dont seem to want to include him in their silly little club. Get a life.

From 'weird Thai behavior' forum. The quote of the day to get some sensitive peoples panties in a twist...
most (i said most) of the regular TF party goers seem to be rather dysfunctional, odd despots and probably, if not for TF, would be sad lonely souls, with no life, sitting at home watching TV re-runs and dreaming or wanking.TF is their little clique club where they can dress up, feel 'speshun' along with a whole bunch of other similar odd types. The OP must be a serious loser if so hurt and concerned that the dags dont seem to want to include him in their silly little club. Get a life.

Certainly the best "critique" of TF and its hierarchy I've seen.

I couldn't understand the dreaming OR wanking bit? I guess watching TV re-runs leads to a life of little options.

Actually, on reading it again, it seems a little optimistic. Where's the mention of the long-term sex tourists "bag wahn"-ing their way into as many Thai panties as they can? The cheezy sleazy self promoting to girls while their bf's are off to the buffet? The virgin-shagging competitions? The wolf huddles where plans to get innocent TF girls drunk and nailed are hatched? And how can it be complete with no mention of the sleazebag sex tourists who force girls to have sex on the first date (after going halves) because they know they're too shy to put up a fight?

Add those and you're getting nearer I think :wink:

Actually, on reading it again, it seems a little optimistic. Where's the mention of the long-term sex tourists "bag wahn"-ing their way into as many Thai panties as they can? The cheezy sleazy self promoting to girls while their bf's are off to the buffet? The virgin-shagging competitions? The wolf huddles where plans to get innocent TF girls drunk and nailed are hatched? And how can it be complete with no mention of the sleazebag sex tourists who force girls to have sex on the first date (after going halves) because they know they're too shy to put up a fight?

see? now why arent you getting a yellow card? (agree by the way... good additions) :lol:

see? now why arent you getting a yellow card? (agree by the way... good additions) :lol:

He's not attacking TF and Its members with every post...but if you want to nominate him as you have done... :D

Agree with what?

Not every Farang on here is like this...

I have been a member for three years, one and a half of those living in Bkk. How many *TF girls* Have I personally dated on here in all that time? One!

She is a lawyer and at one time a very active member. Sadly, things did not work out and we had to break up. It was all amicable though and we remain friends to this day.

I cannot speak for everyone on here but I can speak for myself.

I am here for the forums, events, journals etc...A Thai version of Myspace, if you will. I DO NOT PM members for dates or numbers, it's not my thing. I also behave impeccably towards the opposite sex at TF events (albeit slightly drunk)

I do not like to be tarred with the same brush... :(

Believe it or not, some of us are just here for a laugh...

I, for one, AM offended... I think it's quite normal for a member to become irate when a person they've never met in person (or even chatted with) makes a blanket generalization that MIGHT involve that offended member.

I, for one, AM offended... I think it's quite normal for a member to become irate when a person they've never met in person (or even chatted with) makes a blanket generalization that MIGHT involve that offended member.

All of the above examples are based on actual people I've actually met at TF events. If you feel the above generalisation applies to you feel free to be offended :D

All of the above examples are based on actual people I've actually met at TF events. If you feel the above generalisation applies to you feel free to be offended :D

Woh is me!!! Why can't I be safe from such senseless aggression? hehe

If that's your personal experience then who am I to call you a liar...But as MM pointed out...It's one hell of a generalisation.

Like I said before, some of us are here for a laugh...

TF is their little clique club where they can dress up, feel 'speshun' along with a whole bunch of other similar odd types.

you may have me on the rest but I just want to officially put on record that i have never dressed up for a TF event... i'm sure photographs will back that statement up

If he's referring to "Fancy in downtown", he might have a point... :wink:

If that's your personal experience then who am I to call you a liar...But as MM pointed out...It's one hell of a generalisation.

Like I said before, some of us are here for a laugh...

Actually I referred to specific instances of behaviour and was pointing out that a crtitique of TF would be incomplete without them. So it's not intended as a sweeping generalisation, although some may think that's appropriate :wink:

u need to choose ur company a bit better !!! :twisted: :twisted:

i guess there r guys (not just sex tourists) who try to get into as many girls panties as they can .... but surely u will find blokes like that everywhere in the world and not just TF !!

virgin shagging competitions ?? r u serious ?? u reckon there's enough virgins here to have a competition !!

wolf huddles planning to get "innocent" TF girls drunk and nailed .... well i've never personally seen that, but once again i'm sure a certain type of guy will "hunt" in packs the world over and not just here !!

as for forcing girls to have sex on the first date ... well that's probably called rape !!!

i can't honestly say i've seen a lot of this type of behaviour at TF events, but then i "usually" just tend to go have a few beers and talk bollocks with ppl i already know !!

and again their r guys who no doubt do indulge in this kind of behaviour, but i certainly don't think they r limited to thailand or TF !!!

i guess there r guys (not just sex tourists) who try to get into as many girls panties as they can .... but surely u will find blokes like that everywhere in the world and not just TF !!

You'll find it anywhere in Bangkok for sure. The place is a magnet for that kind of guy. The potential for abusing girls is hugely increased by cultural and language confusion.

virgin shagging competitions ?? r u serious ?? u reckon there's enough virgins here to have a competition !!

I've known several girls on TF who were virgins when they joined. As you probably know, Thai girls often hang on to their virginity longer than western girls, and they don't usually go around telling everyone about it.

wolf huddles planning to get "innocent" TF girls drunk and nailed .... well i've never personally seen that,

I have. Pay closer attention to what guys are doing and saying at TF events and you may see it too. I don't drink, so perhaps I see more than I would otherwise.

as for forcing girls to have sex on the first date ... well that's probably called rape !!!

It is called rape, but on the occasions where it happened to people I knew they were very reluctant to do anything about it. I guess they can't really go to the police anyway.

@ Neo

If what you're saying is true, then why not report it to TF Admin?

We might not be the police but we don't want people like this meeting up and abusing girls in our name. I can't promise the world but if enough people complain, then the least we can do is ban them and their I.P etc.

I know it's only a token gesture but at least it makes it a bit more difficult to use TF for such purposes.

@ Neo

If what you're saying is true, then why not report it to TF Admin?

We might not be the police but we don't want people like this meeting up and abusing girls in our name. I can't promise the world but if enough people complain, then the least we can do is ban them and their I.P etc.

I know it's only a token gesture but at least it makes it a bit more difficult to use TF for such purposes.

Ok, thanks for that. I was away from TF for about 1 year, so all of those events were previous to that. In future I will report anything serious.

It's just sad that Thailand is such a mecca for low life who pretend to be bf material to get free sex. There might not be much that can be done about that, although I considered posting some advice in Thai to help girls avoid sex predators.

Stu_thailand from the Waive visa fees and cut air fares forum:

How about the Government ministers forgetting the sweet words, and actually getting off hid a*s and DOING something about it?

For a start, how about getting rid of the scum at the airports who call themselves taxi drivers? They are the FIRST impression many people have of THAILAND? Why therefore, have they been allowed to sit there and rip people off for so long? Wouldn't be anything to do with the fact that they are paying their bosses, their bosses are paying THEIR bosses, and THEIR bosses are paying YOU lot off, would it?

How about NOT scrapping entrance fees to national parks? Even WITH entrance fees a lot of them are holes strewn with litter (Koh Samet for example)...instead, how about charging everyone the same, and actually using the income to clean them up into the beautiful places that they should be / once were instead of creaming everything off yourselves?

How about addressing the fact that Thai airways international are 50 years behind the times? How many international airlines in the world are there today who refuse to accept applications for pilots / cabin crew from foreigners? I know of one. THAI. Why not stop the racism, open the doors to a modern multi national crew that can compete with other airlines, instead of restricting it to members of wealthy Thai-Chinese people who have their Daddy make a phone call and a payment to get them the position regardless of their English, or other foreign language abilities?

How about doing something about the greedy bastards, such as Wisuth Setsawat, owner of Santika, who think it's ok to take young lives into his own hands? Santika had been open for 5 years with a f*cking NOODLE license...and NO ONE did anything about it...how about being happy with your salary, taking care of people who visit and invest in your country, and of course your own people too, and stop the greed of taking payments from scum such as Setsawat?

How about bringing in some foreigners to advise you on what foreigners want to see? Every normal country in the world has advisers from overseas. Why not stop this dumb 'I'm Thai, I'm important, I know everything', attitude?

...and some fell on deaf ears.