Red shirts blocking roads on the 31st?

beej

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FLGlenn

What the reason of the reds to come out , again ??? 8)

The same as the yellows, to fill their little golden pockets with your blood, sweat and tears.

people alliance for what?

red is so last year...

Guest FLGlenn
Mmm, where is my photoshop. I might scribble something together later, probably some people will be offended but heck, I promise it won't be more offensive what the whole yellow/red teams have been doing whole year 2008......

be sure to photoshop a pic of an angry looking John McCain a la BJ!

Mmm, where is my photoshop. I might scribble something together later, probably some people will be offended but heck, I promise it won't be more offensive what the whole yellow/red teams have been doing whole year 2008......

..... and make sure there are no racial undertones.

:wink:

..... and make sure there are no racial undertones.

:wink:

Perhaps a blue overtone, with banana stripes?

Soon we won't be able to wear any clothes, due to abstract abuse of colors to define completely ignorant, so called: "Political" acts.

I'm still trying to figure out what he said that set you off... They were throwing stones and water bottles at cars. Would you not categorize that as "acting like monkeys"? I sure would.

must i edumacate every one of you fools?

monkeys throw FECES not stones and water bottles.

Drunk ones throw whatever they can grab.

I'm still trying to figure out what he said that set you off... They were throwing stones and water bottles at cars. Would you not categorize that as "acting like monkeys"? I sure would.

I thought of that after I posted. But is it an example of a lack of capacity? Or is it merely the fact that proper monkeys don't always have access to water bottles? And for that matter, what IS a "proper monkey"? If a monkey wearing a red-shirt mates with a yellow-shirted monkey, what is the result?

What the reason of the reds to come out , again ??? 8)

The same as the yellows, to fill their little golden pockets with your blood, sweat and tears.

people alliance for what?

If they like yellow then they should urinate on themselves.

And if they like red, humm what is red?

Frankly speaking, the people of Thailand are lazy, even though most of them think it's stupid, they just let it be. It's the same apathy in the USA. So, we take it or leave it.

mehhh I knew you were not a discovery channel kind of guy, you've got late night fashion TV written all over you.

20070326monkeystonerz9.jpg

w250.png

I thought of that after I posted. But is it an example of a lack of capacity? Or is it merely the fact that proper monkeys don't always have access to water bottles? And for that matter, what IS a "proper monkey"? If a monkey wearing a red-shirt mates with a yellow-shirted monkey, what is the result?

I think we'll see in the not so distant future.

I think we'll see in the not so distant future.

PUMPKINS !!

Would you call black people monkeys, protesters or otherwise? I highly doubt it!

So not as to really piss me off, please, what DID you mean by monkeys then?

I'd call anyone who acted like a monkey a monkey be they black, white or yellow.

Funny enough my business partner and best friend is black, and he calls them monkeys, as does my girlfriend who's Thai, me not having the right to call someone who acts like a monkey a monkey because I'm white is PC crap.

:arrow: nothing to see here people please move on. :arrow:

You finished now or do I have to keep repeating myself?

I told you PMs OK, Or do I need to flex the muscles?

As I said before, MOVE ON nothing to see :arrow:

Why the need to threaten a member who is responding to an ongoing assertion made by a mod? The concern was expressed on the thread, the OP responded, the mod responded again on the thread and a subsequent debate took place quite properly on the thread.

I for one think that it is an interesting debate of greater merit than most of the debates that take place on TF. (And which are usually allowed to take place.)

Yep, this is a good thread, worthy of a lot more discussion. It was beej's insistence to continue an argument on the forums, when I asked him to take it to PMs, that got him a warning....

We have had our little argument, then our bonding session around the camp fire...

Anyway, I don't want to hijack the thread anymore than I have had to. Can someone please make God-damn-sure those protesters don't go anywhere near Swampypoom over the next few days please....

which, if they ARE monkeys, is generally feces. case closed, next...

hmmm good point. case reopened.

i mean, what if the monkey were constipated? monkeys who are not getting enough fiber will throw anything they can grab, even if they'd prefer to throw feces.

mehhh I knew you were not a discovery channel kind of guy, you've got late night fashion TV written all over you.

20070326monkeystonerz9.jpg

w250.png

i only watch FTV for the music. who does that "everyone says you're amaazing" song btw.

zbh

z is for zoolander.

hmmm good point. case reopened.

i mean, what if the monkey were constipated? monkeys who are not getting enough fiber will throw anything they can grab, even if they'd prefer to throw feces.

Would a red-shirted monkey BE constipated if you gave him a BOTTLE of prune juice? This is what I like to call "empowering through choice".

King kong had a cute feces.

Can we get back to the topic?

Is there going to be a protest?

Are they going to disrupt Thailand again, cause even more damage to an already third world nation?

I love this country, and it's people, so I hate to see it go to waste.

King kong had a cute feces.

Can we get back to the topic?

Is there going to be a protest?

Are they going to disrupt Thailand again, cause even more damage to an already third world nation?

I love this country, and it's people, so I hate to see it go to waste.

and more importantly, if there are further protests, will they throw feces this time?

you say feces I say faeces

or maybe they are just full of it rather than getting ready to throw it...

(p.s do you think there are some chimpanzee radicals somewhere who get upset when they get called a 'bunch of humans'?)

:)

chimpanzees are hominids, not monkeys. calling them 'humans' is only mildly insulting because it isn't that far off.

yet, like monkeys and H. sapiens, they still throw feces. maybe feces-flinging is a trait shared by all primates...