Red shirts blocking roads on the 31st?

beej

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt, don't red and yellow shirts use that day to die drunk driving? how you can participate in this Thai tradition if you have blocked roads! Red shirts wouldnt want to do anything non-Thai tradition! ;) :twisted: But they seem to be preparing for Thai tradition of having party at parlament house though. Thats cool because you can get drunk and drive to parlament house to do little protestfun!

ps. I doubt. I hope not. Monkeys, you used proper word. Combine red and yellow and you got orange monkey group.

Some whispers that the 'Red Shirted Monkey's' will be blocking roads going out and coming into Bangkok on the 31st in protest of all of the usual shite.

Anyone know anything more about this?

After the rally today he red shirts are reportedly going to try to blockage parliament and disrupt the new govts policy speech tomorrow and Tuesday,

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2008/12/28/politics/politics_30092034.php

Similar to the PAD on Oct 7 but hopefully without people getting shot and having limbs blown off. But the PM has instructed the 3000 police not to use force, http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2008/12/28/politics/politics_30092033.php

As for the 31st who knows? Wait and see how the next two days unfold....

whats wrong with these protesters??? whatever colour they are, get a friggin grip!..u people bore everyone... :x

or its a fashion now?? :shock:

Well I along with thousands of other Thai's and Westerners alike will be leaving Bangkok on the 31st.

I don't mind a little protest, but if its going to affect everyone all over again for no gain or reason then I have every right to be f**ked off.

On another note, I thought 'northern monkeys' was an accepted English term for northerners?

whats wrong with these protesters??? whatever colour they are, get a friggin grip!..u people bore everyone... :x

Well I along with thousands of other Thai's and Westerners alike will be leaving Bangkok on the 31st.

I don't mind a little protest, but if its going to affect everyone all over again for no gain or reason then I have every right to be f**ked off.

On another note, I thought 'northern monkeys' was an accepted English term for northerners?

It IS an accepted term, by Southern shites!!!!

*******************MOD NOTE**********************************

I'm not here to spoil the fun of the threads but watch some of the descriptive language people. ie monkeys....

I thought we are all people of the world without resorting to such unimaginative names with racist overtones.

We are bigger than that....

Using a derogative term in the context of characterising a group of politically aligned people is not necessarily rascist I would suggest.

The point on language use is however a good one.

You say what you want mate but when you are refering to people who happen to be of brown skin colour as "monkeys" you can draw your own conclusions, Just as I did!

You and Sunsnow were not talking about northern English people, as you well know.

Move on people, nothing to see here... :arrow:

You say what you want mate but when you are refering to people who happen to be of brown skin colour as "monkeys" you can draw your own conclusions, Just as I did!

You and Sunsnow were not talking about northern English people, as you well know.

I am referring to a group of people, be they Thai's, Westeners or from the moon.

Its strikingly obvious that I'm not calling Thai people Monkeys, just a group of thuggish protesters that resort to violence and social disruption to get their own ways.

Associating what I'm saying with racism is total a joke.

I am referring to a group of people, be they Thai's, Westeners or from the moon.

Its strikingly obvious that I'm not calling Thai people Monkeys, just a group of thuggish protesters that resort to violence and social disruption to get their own ways.

Joke, you see me laughing?

What I percieve and what you percieve are two different things...

You called them "red shirted monkeys". I said it has rascist overtones. you want to disagree, up to you!

What I perceive and what you perceive are two different things...

You called them "red shirted monkeys". I said it has racist overtones. you want to disagree, up to you!

You called them "red shirted monkeys". I said it has rascist overtones. you want to disagree, up to you!

So if I call them an animal that inherently doesn't have brown skin would that me ok? seeing as I'm referring to a group of politically motivated people and not a whole nation?

So if I call them an animal that inherently doesn't have brown skin would that me ok? seeing as I'm referring to a group of politically motivated people and not a whole nation?

why do you feel the need to down-grade them to *animal* status... What's wrong with, pricks, twats, idiots, knobs etc...I think you get the picture. You chose *monkeys* and I called you out on it! You know as well as I do, what connotations calling someone a *monkey* has .

*****, whine , moan, who gives a ..... Your words, not mine.

why do you feel the need to down-grade them to *animal* status... What's wrong with, pricks, twats, idiots, knobs etc...I think you get the picture. You chose *monkeys* and I called you out on it! You know as well as I do, what connotations calling someone a *monkey* has .

b*tch, whine , moan, who gives a ..... Your words, not mine.

I'm bitching whining and moaning because you pretty much called me a racist when I was talking about a small political group of racially mixed people and not a nation or race as a whole, surely you can see that?

Getting all PR for such a petty reason, don't get all petty with this mod crap, I thought Princess had left not returned.

b*tch, whine , moan, who gives a ..... Your words, not mine.

I'm bitching whining and moaning because you pretty much called me a racist when I was talking about a small political group of racially mixed people and not a nation or race as a whole, surely you can see that?

Getting all PR for such a petty reason, don't get all petty with this mod crap, I thought Princess had left not returned.

Would you call black people monkeys, protesters or otherwise? I highly doubt it!

So not as to really piss me off, please, what DID you mean by monkeys then?

The first time was a polite note, about using unimaginative names with racist overtones, the second time I asked you to move on. Now you are springing this "mod crap" rebuttal. You want to carry this on beej, that's fine, in PM mode. This is my last word in the forums.

Nothing to see here MOVE ON... :arrow:

I mean really mods should not discuss stuff they should ban and delete or edit. But as you said dannyboy this is tf...

Anyway the point of them blocking the roads is so that the new government can not be formed. Thats the point if they fail that maybe they go after the airport. Hey it should be fair right? Yellow got 7 days let the red have a few days as well.