Free Photography Lessons For TF Users

PSA

For Thailand Friend users only I am thinking of running a fun totally FREE basic composition photography workshop later this month. This is partly due to my rather less than considered Forum Threads I started when I first joined this website. ( Please don't search for them ).

The workshop will take place at my Photography School in Chidlom, it will be relaxed and fun but I will teach some fundamental photography compositional techniques of use to photographers of all levels.

I want to make sure I get a good response before posting a date but it will be early in March.

Knowing about the no direct marketing allowed on websites like this I will leave you to find out about the school and me as a photographer. Google Photography School Bangkok, Asia or my name will give you any additional information if needed.

For the critique at the end of the day's photography a bottle of wine goes down well. Beats giving the teacher an apple.

Just a thought but please do get in touch ASAP if interested.

Thanks,

Jonathan Taylor

• 3 years later...

my main use for this camera would be fishing pics and videos...i work part time as a fishing guide but to be honest my pics are,nt very impressive for such a high end camera, maybe there,s a way to make the fish appear bigger;)

I know almost nothing about the video mode but would be real useful if i could learn it,

before this i was using a canon s70 and was getting better results with it...i gave it away when i got given this one:confused:

Edited by 10baht
smelling mistake