Defend it. Explain it.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ComradesInHate-X.gif

I understand the land grab that was '48 and '56.

I know the story of '67 and '73.

I think you've answered your own question.

and i would guess the continued occupation of palestine and the wanton destruction in gaza recently didn't exactly help endear them to the muslim world !!

Basically, your argument is that Israel should sit back and let itself be attacked and do nothing so that Muslims and Lefties around the world can feel good about themselves.

Israeli lives mean nothing. Only the lives of the Palestinians hold any value.

That is basically the leftist opinion on the Palestiinian-Israeli conflict.

I can see Ciaran with his gallon of cider and fearfully quaking with his irrational fear of prostitutes sitting there scratching on the pub table "the only good Jew is a dead Jew."

ok ok mister nazi ... pls show where i have said anything like that !!!

u can't !!!!!!!!! well there's a f**king surprise !!!!!!! knob !!!!!!!!

Ciarain simply enjoys stalking me. .

Whats all this stalking sh*t about? You bleat it out like a frigging ice cram van any chance you get.

Ciaran, LG, Neo, and myself have been around here for quite some time, way before you, we have been shouting about the same sh*t since before your sorry a*s rolled through the door, either at each other or anyone else for that matter......... YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL, you're boring to be honest.

Sorry to burst the bubble.

Good night.

maybe special f**king needs !!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I make a post. Especially a political post, I can count on Neo trying to act superior, Ciaran rambling on like a drunken lunatic and beej coming off of his meds to post a little something unhinged. Every once in a while, LG will post but he has finally started to act human. But he still can't help but make some kind of post.

quit yer whining or is it whinging?

So you four have been cyber-stalking together for many years. I'm happy for ya.

is it yer own special club or can others join in on the fun? Four cyber stalking biatches.......like the 3 Musketeers plus one

I don't care what you call it, how long you've been on here or how much longer you've been on here....or how boring you say I am....you can't seem to stay away from my posts. It's like a drug or some **** for you guys. Stalkers.

beej says he was here first....oh boy...I feel like I'm talking to some uppity high school senior ***** who thinks she's special because she's been to 12th Grade 4 times.

Go join stalkers anonymous. lololololololol

ComradesInHate-X.gif

and i would guess the continued occupation of palestine and the wanton destruction in gaza recently didn't exactly help endear them to the muslim world !!

Basically, your argument is that Israel should sit back and let itself be attacked and do nothing so that Muslims and Lefties around the world can feel good about themselves.

I can see Ciaran with his gallon of cider and fearfully quaking with his irrational fear of prostitutes sitting there scratching on the pub table "the only good Jew is a dead Jew."

you defend and excuse the actions of the Palestinians like it's your job. I can only assume that your Nazi ass agrees with them. ******* racist.

ComradesInHate-X.gif

you defend and excuse the actions of the Palestinians like it's your job. I can only assume that your Nazi a*s agrees with them. f*cking racist.

hahahahaha ...... u r f**king pathetic !! what a f**king loser !! :D:D

When I make a post. Especially a political post, I can count on Neo trying to act superior, Ciaran rambling on like a drunken lunatic and beej coming off of his meds to post a little something unhinged. Every once in a while, LG will post but he has finally started to act human. But he still can't help but make some kind of post.

just to clarify a tad .... it's when u post ur hate filled bigotted bile than i respond !!!

and let's not forget this is ur 3rd (at least) ID to come along and preach ur message of hate !!

and who's the one goes running crying and whiging to admin and the mods because the boys won't play nice and r nasty to U !!

boo f**king hoo !!!!!!

just to clarify a tad .... it's when u post ur hate filled bigotted bile than i respond !!!

and let's not forget this is ur 3rd (at least) ID to come along and preach ur message of hate !!

and who's the one goes running crying and whiging to admin and the mods because the boys won't play nice and r nasty to U !!

boo f**king hoo !!!!!!

ummm count_chokula posts royally f**ked up racist theories all the time... no one really touches that with 10 foot pole... you guys have a personal beef here. Everyone has biases, I enjoy the difference of views... without you guys arguing this site would be boring.

Now resume cursing each other out and calling the other a bigot!

boo f**king hoo !!!!!!

ummm count_chokula posts royally f*cked up racist theories all the time... no one really touches that with 10 foot pole... you guys have a personal beef here. Everyone has biases, I enjoy the difference of views... without you guys arguing this site would be boring.

Now resume cursing each other out and calling the other a bigot!

hahaha

I think it's hilarious too.

Especially Ciaran. How in hell does a guy live in Thailand with a phobia of Prostitutes. That denotes some serious psychological problems all by itself. Maybe I should change my screen name to "The Prostitute." Then he'd never post again. lol

boo f**king hoo !!!!!!

Would you quit whining or is it whinging about the screen name changes. I changed my screen name twice. OH OH OH Someone call the Thai police. They'll come get me and ban me from posting until I pay them a 1000 Thb bribe.

OH OH OH

OH OH OH

OH OH OH

Since I deleted my previous names, I broke no rules. Only asinine retards would keep bringing such a petty thing up time and again.

And then there is the sage advice that Ciaran gave on one profound day of learning.

did you guys know that PROSTITUTES hung out at the Bed Supper Club. Ya know. I didn't know that until Ciaran told me. Great Gosh Oh Molly.

Ciaran--He doesn't fear God nor beast. But throw a prostitute in his path and he's up on a chair in a heartbeat.

**** ME RUNNIN'! What a fuckin' poser.

ComradesInHate-X.gif

you defend and excuse the actions of the Palestinians like it's your job. I can only assume that your Nazi a*s agrees with them. f*cking racist.

That's why I like your company, ya stalking little *****. We're two of a kind.

Winds of Change?

By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN

Published: June 13, 2009

Twenty years ago, I wrote a book about the Middle East, and recently I was thinking of updating it with a new introduction. It was going to be very simple ? just one page, indeed just one line: ?Nothing has changed.?

Skip to next paragraph

Fred R. Conrad/The New York Times

Thomas L. Friedman

Go to Columnist Page »

Related

Times Topics: Iran | Lebanon

It took me two days covering the elections in Beirut to realize that I was dead wrong. No, something is going on in the Middle East today that is very new. Pull up a chair; this is going to be interesting.

What we saw in the Lebanese elections, where the pro-Western March 14 movement won a surprise victory over the pro-Iranian Hezbollah coalition, what we saw in the ferment for change exposed by the election campaign in Iran, and what we saw in the provincial elections in Iraq, where the big pro-Iranian party got trounced, is the product of four historical forces that have come together to crack open this ossified region.

First is the diffusion of technology. The Internet, blogs, YouTube and text messaging via cellphones, particularly among the young ? 70 percent of Iranians are under 30 ? is giving Middle Easterners cheap tools to communicate horizontally, to mobilize politically and to criticize their leaders acerbically, outside of state control. It is also enabling them to monitor vote-rigging by posting observers with cellphone cameras.

I knew something had changed when I sat down for coffee on Hamra Street in Beirut last week with my 80-year-old friend and mentor, Kemal Salibi, one of Lebanon?s greatest historians, and he told me about his Facebook group!

The evening of Lebanon?s election, I went to the Beirut home of Saad Hariri, the leader of the March 14 coalition, to interview him. In a big living room, he had a gigantic wall-size television broadcasting the results. And alongside the main TV were 16 smaller flat-screen TVs with electronic maps of Lebanon. Hariri?s own election experts were working on laptops and breaking down every vote from every religious community, village by village, and projecting them on the screens.

Second, for real politics to happen you need space. There are a million things to hate about President Bush?s costly and wrenching wars. But the fact is, in ousting Saddam in Iraq in 2003 and mobilizing the U.N. to push Syria out of Lebanon in 2005, he opened space for real democratic politics that had not existed in Iraq or Lebanon for decades. ?Bush had a simple idea, that the Arabs could be democratic, and at that particular moment simple ideas were what was needed, even if he was disingenuous,? said Michael Young, the opinion editor of The Beirut Daily Star. ?It was bolstered by the presence of a U.S. Army in the center of the Middle East. It created a sense that change was possible, that things did not always have to be as they were.?

When I reported from Beirut in the 1970s and 1980s, I covered coups and wars. I never once stayed up late waiting for an election result. Elections in the Arab world were a joke ? literally. They used to tell this story about Syria?s president, Hafez al-Assad. After a Syrian election, an aide came in and told Assad: ?Mr. President, you won 99.8 percent of the votes. It means that only two-tenths of one percent of Syrians didn?t vote for you. What more could ask for??

Assad answered: ?Their names!?

Lebanese, by contrast, just waited up all night for their election results ? no one knew what they?d be.

Third, the Bush team opened a hole in the wall of Arab autocracy but did a poor job following through. In the vacuum, the parties most organized to seize power were the Islamists ? Hezbollah in Lebanon; pro-Al Qaeda forces among Iraqi Sunnis, and the pro-Iranian Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq and Mahdi Army among Iraqi Shiites; the Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan; Hamas in Gaza.

Fortunately, each one of these Islamist groups overplayed their hand by imposing religious lifestyles or by dragging their societies into confrontations the people didn?t want. This alienated and frightened more secular, mainstream Arabs and Muslims and has triggered an ?awakening? backlash among moderates from Lebanon to Pakistan to Iran. The Times?s Robert Mackey reported that in Tehran ?chants of ?Death to America? ? at rallies for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad last week were answered by chants of ?Death to the Taliban ? in Kabul and Tehran? at a rally for his opponent, Mir Hussein Moussavi.

Finally, along came President Barack Hussein Obama. Arab and Muslim regimes found it very useful to run against George Bush. The Bush team demonized them, and they demonized the Bush team. Autocratic regimes, like Iran?s, drew energy and legitimacy from that confrontation, and it made it very easy for them to discredit anyone associated with America. Mr. Obama?s soft power has defused a lot of that. As result, ?pro-American? is not such an insult anymore.

I don?t know how all this shakes out; the forces against change in this region are very powerful ? see Iran ? and ruthless. But for the first time in a long time, the forces for decency, democracy and pluralism have a little wind at their backs. Good for them.

The public editor?s column will return next week.

Here's another of my messages of hate. Just for you my stalker fan club. I think this a very fair assessment. Though, you anti-Americanos won't like it.

Would you quit whining or is it whinging about the screen name changes. I changed my screen name twice. OH OH OH Someone call the Thai police. They'll come get me and ban me from posting until I pay them a 1000 Thb bribe.

OH OH OH

OH OH OHAnd then there is the sage advice that Ciaran gave on one profound day of learning.

did you guys know that PROSTITUTES hung out at the Bed Supper Club. Ya know. I didn't know that until Ciaran told me. Great Gosh Oh Molly.

Ciaran--He doesn't fear God nor beast. But throw a prostitute in his path and he's up on a chair in a heartbeat.

f*ck ME RUNNIN'! What a f*ckin' poser.

hahahaha .... u really r f**king pathetic !! try posting something that's actually factually correct rather than ur usual inane rambling BS !!!

pls post something were i have criticized or said i was afraid of prostitutes !!

nahhh ... u can't !! because u r full of **** !! u r a sad f**king loser !!!

ComradesInHate-X.gif

That's why I like your company, ya stalking little b*tch. We're two of a kind.

nah Rock .... i ain't anything like U !!! and if there was a god i'd thank him every day for that fact !!!

Ciaran, you're the one who felt compelled to inform me that prostitutes frequented BedSupperClub and like establishments in Bangkok. I can think of no other reason that you would feel it so important a factoid except that you think they are dangerous.

It's ok. It's ok to be afraid. Just admit it. You'll be fine.

I can only assume that the brain cells that held that bit of memory have been killed by alcohol. Hence, your memory loss.

Have another drink. Dink Dink...

You guys find me/this so boring and think that "everyone is so sick of it. Yet, you post with such zeal whenever I pop up.

My little stalker fan club. I'll start to post more regularly. Just for you guys.

:wink:

I'm thinking that you guys must have "tendencies." lol I'll have to watch my back next time I'm in Bangkok.

so u r saying the fascist parties in europe r really friends of the jews ... f**k sake u been getting lessons from Paul the Turd ??

Paul the Turd was a Great Philosopher!

possibly the most ludicrous statement in the history of TF.

The Turdster is/was to philosophy what Stalin was to humanitarianism.

:)

OK, all you same same thinkers out there, NO originality! Look at it this way, people are the same as mold. Mold comes in different colors and patterns. U ever look at a pot of rice left outside too long? What a nice collection of mold spots U will see, but wait, there's more! DON'T clean it just yet! Watch what happens next. The mold spots expand as long as they have fertile growing medium. Whoa! collision!!! Two mold spots just grew into each other.

What happens next? One mold will try to overpower/grow over the other one or have a stalemate if each mold has equal military status. There is NO sharing of the rice by different molds, it's grow over or be over grown (no pun intended to all those over grown amerikans).

Same as humans. Never changes. Unless you make all humans the same. But then there is the factor of artificial difference or programed difference, as in religion. MY fakeness is better than your fakeness!!! Or my superstition is better than yours!!! Every religion teaches you to close your mind to the truth and ONLY believe what they teach you, how stupid is that?

So all this talk of one group hating another comes down to different molds competing for usable land/rice. From this point of view, the only solution is that one will have to exterminate the other (grow over) or all will have to be reprogrammed (get rid of religion) to have peace. Molds, like people, have tiny, floaty spores that go ALL OVER the place, hard to exterminate, so reprogramming sounds like a solution.