Your favorite junk food.

pandorea

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONER KEBAB!!!

yes, as long as said doner kebab is bought ANYWHERE except in the UK, as here they are absolutely disgusting!!

:D

Blasphemy!!!! :shock:

I saw the light Brother Marc. I have been inside where those pillars of meat, sawdust and other things are made; I have seen them dropped on the floor then still loaded into vans...

never again!!!

DONER KEBAB!!!

yes, as long as said doner kebab is bought ANYWHERE except in the UK, as here they are absolutely disgusting!!

LOL...

I am lucky then, cause i am living in the "land of Doner" :D

Here in Turkey you get them everywhere, fresh and cheap!

AND VERY YUMMY !!!

DONER KEBAB!!!

I saw the light Brother Marc. I have been inside where those pillars of meat, sawdust and other things are made; I have seen them dropped on the floor then still loaded into vans...

never again!!!

Goddamnit man. Listen to ya self. Its ******* hang-over/munchies food. Are you saying you look at the ingredients of a hot or hamburger or pork ******* sausage? Youre not supposed to think about these things. :roll:

DONER KEBAB!!!

never again!!!

Iain, have you every had the chance to try a Kokorec?

65.jpg

It's a very yummy fast food too, 'll better tell you NOT what's inside beside sawdust, LOL

DONER KEBAB!!!

never again!!!

Goddamnit man. Listen to ya self. Its f*cking hang-over/munchies food. Are you saying you look at the ingredients of a hot or hamburger or pork f*cking sausage? Youre not supposed to think about these things. :roll:

and that was fine when you had the information at the back of your head but alcohol had anaesthetised common sense, but once you have seen how they make them, then the only thought is Kurtzlike...

The horror... the horror...

:lol:

though to be fair, and even though I don't like it why do you describe black pudding as a UK horror food? Blood sausage is a global dish; from Germany's Blutwurst to China's pinyin.

Blood as part of a staple diet is millenia old; Ghengis Khan and his armies conquered vast tracts of the world with blood on the menu.

At least now it gets cooked!!!

The Great Aussie Pie Floater...

Here is the version from the famous Harry's Cafe De Wheels on the streets in Sydney...

Pie, gravy, mushy pies and mashed spuds...

large-cheapeats-harryspie.jpg

Here is Harry's (what a classic) open all night :)

harryscafeL.jpg

And here is a more traditional version..

A pie and sauce, floating in thick pea soup..

ep_28_pie_m1435190.jpg

According to your and PeeMarc's statement, i thought Doner Kebab is the UK horror food :lol: :lol: :lol: thatswhy i meant "back to the delicious favourites"

Nevermind.

ah...when you said black pudding was the real horror, then said 'from UK horror stuff'. the natural assumption was that you were still on the black pudding.

Nevermind.

I avoid kebabs from horrible takeaways, though if there is a good Cypriot ot Turkish restaurant, I will go for iskender or adana kebabs!!! Now that's a kebab!!!

DONER KEBAB!!!

Don't dig the Doner its a gourmet production....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL18GiYQv3M

I get at least 2 delivered a week and on occasions 2 in 1 night (even when sober). My favourit fast food by a long shot ;)