Anyone in here has serious relationship with ladyboy?

poknarak

The question in the first place was why men prefer having a relation with a ladyboy before a woman wright.

I dont think thats the case,I do belive when it comes to relationships and sex a majority of straight men want a woman.

When it comes to having a relation as a friend who cares what people are

The OP said that many men prefer ladyboys over women, not necessarily the majority.

Probable....

The question in the first place was why men prefer having a relation with a ladyboy before a woman wright.

I dont think thats the case,I do belive when it comes to relationships and sex a majority of straight men want a woman.

When it comes to having a relation as a friend who cares what people are

The OP said that many men prefer ladyboys over women, not necessarily the majority.

Maybe the world got big number of straight men prefer women. But SOME men does prefer LB then women.

Most of LB they have such a killing body..... they would take ur breath away .... (call me i know CPR :lol: )

**** FOR STRAIGHT MEN: U NEVER KNOW WHOM U REALLY PREFER IF U NEVER TRY BOTH. (DUN CALL ME, AM NOT FOR TESTING)

Thank you Goodkarma for the question, although i do not need to be reminded of what i am or to the others. Nevertheless, I do not believe that Thailand has the biggest population of Transgendered women in the world. Brazil, for instance, has fairly equal amount and as equally or even more as beautiful or Japan and Korea where the cutest of the cutest transgenders existed. Most Asian are genetically luckier than the others, make it easier to match their physique to emotion onto a social blending stage of transitioning. Europe too, where do transgendered exist, a play called "I am my own wife" on Broadway had demonstrated of difficulty life of a transvestite through the the Nazi and Communist regimes in Germany.

Frequently you see a lot of transgenders try too hard to fit in or even competing with the female born human, as such wearing too much make up or overacting exaggerated femininity. The idea of crossing in genders are in each and every culture in the world, even in the most religious setting as India, they are called 'Hijra'. It's the our culture, Thai culture, that allows to be appear in public and embraced it as a social tolerable, despite of how hypocritically being treated as humor, entertainments or unequally.

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Thank you Goodkarma for the question, although i do not need to be reminded of what i am or to the others. Nevertheless, I do not believe that Thailand has the biggest population of Transgendered women in the world. Brazil, for instance, has fairly equal amount and as equally or even more as beautiful or Japan and Korea where the cutest of the cutest transgenders existed. Most Asian are genetically luckier than the others, make it easier to match their physique to emotion onto a social blending stage of transitioning. Europe too, where do transgendered exist, a play called "I am my own wife" on Broadway had demonstrated of difficulty life of a transvestite through the the Nazi and Communist regimes in Germany.

Frequently you see a lot of transgenders try too hard to fit in or even competing with the female born human, as such wearing too much make up or overacting exaggerated femininity. The idea of crossing in genders are in each and every culture in the world, even in the most religious setting as India, they are called 'Hijra'. It's the our culture, Thai culture, that allows to be appear in public and embraced it as a social tolerable, despite of how hypocritically being treated as humor, entertainments or unequally.

actually following on from that... it is quite trendy for many Indians to have ladyboys come to entertain at their wedding... they bring good luck :)

actually following on from that... it is quite trendy for many Indians to have ladyboys come to entertain at their wedding... they bring good luck :)

Afgans are fairly big on this also but they don't need a wedding for the dancing boys. Happens all the time and Afgan men take a dancing boy into their care until they get too old and have to shave.

I think it is a sign of status... ne_nau.giflieb62.gif

In my work I meet many ladyboys... makeup artists, in ad agencies, film production houses etc. These days I dont even think about it. I have met a few over the top ones in offices... way too much make up... and physically not quite right... bit still try to get into that size 12 dress. But in these circumstances, its a completely different situation and type from the ones encountered in tourist spots etc.

I also have 2 ladyboy friends whom Ive now know for over 10 years. I never look at them as anything but 100% female and they are both post op. They dont push it or have all the silly theatrics that many ladyboys do. They both have long term bfs... one is soon to marry her swedish bf she been with for over 6 years.

In these cases I really see nothing wrong.. or gay.. about it. I also dont see their bf as gay either.

Also, I have been looking for a personall assistant for my work... I have a choice... male, female or lady boy... have to say that I would choose a thai ladyboy before the Thai male.

No, Im not personally into having a relationship with one or anything else.... but I do accept them and see no problem or harm... providing people are honest.

providing people are honest.

Head. Nail. Hit.

could not agree more; everything else is irrelevant - if someone is honest with you, then they have earned your respect, no matter their race, colour, creed or sexuality/sexual identity.

:)

(Marc, is this a return to wise and sagely ways after your wanderings on the bitter plains of Mordor? :wink: )

Head. Nail. Hit.

could not agree more; everything else is irrelevant - if someone is honest with you, then they have earned your respect, no matter their race, colour, creed or sexuality/sexual identity.

(Marc, is this a return to wise and sagely ways after your wanderings on the bitter plains of Mordor? :wink: )

hahah... if you have read the book "Screwtape Letters" you will understand that I was quite possessed.... terrible time... but getting better thanks mate :)

Head. Nail. Hit.

hahah... if you have read the book "Screwtape Letters" you will understand that I was quite possessed.... terrible time... but getting better thanks mate :)

welcome back!!

Missed your mellow Gandalf like wisdom!!

:lol:

Head. Nail. Hit.

welcome back!!

aaaaagghhhh..... **** off with ya harmony :lol:

Head. Nail. Hit.

welcome back!!

aaaaagghhhh..... f*ck off with ya harmony :lol:

who mentioned f*ckin harmony?? Buried that under the patio with the ex wife about 5 months ago!!! :lol:

you tetchy old sheep shagger you!!! :lol:

I was caught in the middle of a raging TF mod debate one night about who gives the better blow job, Ladies or Lady Boys? Sadly my lack of knowledge on this particular subject stopped me from giving my full opinion..........

Debate now open........

(I hope I'm not lowering the tone here, its unlike me I know)

I was caught in the middle of a raging TF mod debate one night about who gives the better blow job, Ladies or Lady Boys? Sadly my lack of knowledge on this particular subject stopped me from giving my full opinion..........

Debate now open........

funny that - with a name like Beej, thought you would have been a PhD by now... :wink:

Thank you Goodkarma for the question, although i do not need to be reminded of what i am or to the others. Nevertheless,

fair enough sweetiebabie just trying to give you a complement about your posts you do come up with some interesting ones most of the time :P and you are a pretty cool human as far as us humans go. :wink: not to put you on the spot again,pooknarak you can answer if you like. but I have another question?

question: when generally speaking of a thai transgender person is it an insultive word to use katoey? Is it from Khmer origins?

I have used the word in conversations before. god forbid I insult or offend anyone. :oops:

Debate now open........

Hmmm, I seem to remember Soda on about 'two piece of paper' [sic] that may have broached this subject recently.

About the time of speed dating III or whatever. Methinks the answer is gonna be Lady Boys somehow...

Thank you Goodkarma for the question, although i do not need to be reminded of what i am or to the others. Nevertheless,

fair enough sweetiebabie just trying to give you a complement about your posts you do come up with some interesting ones most of the time :P and you are a pretty cool human as far as us humans go. :wink: not to put you on the spot again,pooknarak you can answer if you like. but I have another question?

question: when generally speaking of a thai transgender person is it an insultive word to use katoey? Is it from Khmer origins?

I have used the word in conversations before. god forbid I insult or offend anyone. :oops:

Can i provide a 2nd answer? Leave the 1st one for sweetiebabie.

KHMER: call em katoey.. its not an insult. But of course, am sure they prefer to call em by a person name.

Can i provide a 2nd answer? Leave the 1st one for sweetiebabie.

KHMER: call em katoey.. its not an insult. But of course, am sure they prefer to call em by a person name.

hey thanks smskun for the honest answer. You can learn a language from a dictionary but you sometimes might not be familiar with slangs or certain terms. some slangs and terms are used in the english language which are not necesarily good complementary words for people. but people use them without even knowing the origins of the word. so thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
question : would you consider a man who is in a relationship with a lady boy as "straight"? or is the guy gay?

GAY absolutely. You can paint it up and say it's a woman trapped in a mans body but that has been disproven multiple times.

If you enjoy kissing men

and enjoy bumming men

and enjoy being bummed by men........... then you are gay.

Just because the man happens to be so messed that he has taken to wearing ladies clothes, implanting silicone and mimicking women in a ridiculous and overly female fashion doesn't change the facts, when you kiss, its a pair of male lips. When you touch the boobies... it is a male chest area streched by silicone, when you bum, it is another guys bum you are bumming.

Silicone, a few dresses, fake accent, pushing your cock inside out (into to the body) doesn't stop them being messed up dudes. but they are happy .... sabai sabai + mai pen rai i guess.................. but they guys who go with them are definately gay

question : would you consider a man who is in a relationship with a lady boy as "straight"? or is the guy gay?

GAY absolutely. You can paint it up and say it's a woman trapped in a mans body but that has been disproven multiple times.

If you enjoy kissing men

and enjoy bumming men

and enjoy being bummed by men........... then you are gay.

Just because the man happens to be so messed that he has taken to wearing ladies clothes, implanting silicone and mimicking women in a ridiculous and overly female fashion doesn't change the facts, when you kiss, its a pair of male lips. When you touch the boobies... it is a male chest area streched by silicone, when you bum, it is another guys bum you are bumming.

Silicone, a few dresses, fake accent, pushing your cock inside out (into to the body) doesn't stop them being messed up dudes. but they are happy .... sabai sabai + mai pen rai i guess.................. but they guys who go with them are definately gay

detecting a bit of homophobia here. Not closet gay are you by any chance? :roll:

I'd have to disagree with the Dr on this one.

Even though technically any sexual acts with a ladyboy could be described as homosexual, what's going on in the mind of the boyfriend is another matter.

It seems that most guys who get involved with a ladyboy are attracted to the same feminine traits that attract them to biological women. I read about a case where a guy met a ladyboy ex who was now a gay man, and the guy was no longer interested because he's straight, not gay. And I've also read what guys who are interested in ladyboys have said, and in every case they appear to be straight guys with no interest whatsoever in gay men.

So this begs the question: if they are straight what are they doing with a male lover? That's a big question. I imagine it's different for different guys. But one things for sure... there are some hot looking ladyboys!

GAY absolutely.

You narrow minded prick.

Oh, I love to see that there are people who can debate other's people opinion in such a moderate way.

But it's what we expect from a moderator, right? :roll:

I am a human after all.

hehe... it was a very entertaining post (before it was deleted) 8)