Dave40

What will the result be?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• A series win to Australia
    • A series win to England
    • A drawn series !!!!!
    • A beer, Bourbon, whiskey, vodka, and gin

I would have sadi it was Englands day, except for the fact that Pieterson threw away his wicket. Yes it was a good scoring rate, Every batsman got a good start, but none of them went on. So I guess the day goes to Australia, almost but not quite, by default.

you could almost say the stole it.......of course in no way am i suggesting a criminal background...

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, quite surprising, although Swann and Broad aren't really the tail as they both fancy themselves. Jimmy Anderson did well not sure why he continued to go after Hauritz after the field went back..

Even Panesar has been doing very well until about 5 seconds ago - caught in the gully.

435 all out.

I'm interested to see how Phil Hughes goes - bounced out twice by Harmison in the warm-up. I wonder if he'll continue to bludgeon the ball through the off-side. 2 slips, 2 gullys, backward point.. or if he's worked on playing shorter, straighter balls?

Appeal for lbw first ball of Anderson

Australia 249 for 1

Is that good??

Well it's better than all out for 249!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

The wicket will be harder to bat on the third day hope ponting and katich can stay there at least until lunch!!!

I wonder how pieterson is feeling after watching ponting and katich making century's? Hughes made 36 flintoff bowled well to him!!!!

The SAD part about this Test, is. It will end in a Draw.

Don't you just :evil: it when that happens

the upside of a draw for you Gav is it prevents an english whitewash of the aussies...chin up fella...

Thankyou Erik, I am ROFLMFAO. You just gave me the Best Laugh I have had in weeks. I know England is also known as Briton, the British Isles the UK POME Land. But I have NEVER known it to be called "FANTASY ISLAND".

Well maybe in Your Dreams 555

Australia 249 for 1

Is that good??

Well it's better than all out for 249!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

The wicket will be harder to bat on the third day hope ponting and katich can stay there at least until lunch!!!

I wonder how pieterson is feeling after watching ponting and katich making century's? Hughes made 36 flintoff bowled well to him!!!!

batting on it on the 3rd day is not really gonna be the problem ... batting on it on the 5th day was supposed to be the problem. which is scary, especially seeing how much monty and swann were spinning it compared to the part timer hauritz !!

the upside of a draw for you Gav is it prevents an english whitewash of the aussies...chin up fella...

Thankyou Erik, I am ROFLMFAO. You just gave me the Best Laugh I have had in weeks. I know England is also known as Briton, the British Isles the UK POME Land. But I have NEVER known it to be called "FANTASY ISLAND".

??????

England is also known as Britain???

Jesus! What did your forefathers get shipped for?? Stupidity in a public place? Aggravated idiocy???

England is PART of Britain you sheep loving, gravy pie munching, tinnie swiggging CONVICT!!!!

seriously considering withdrawing my support for the Aussies...

:evil:

batting on it on the 3rd day is not really gonna be the problem ... batting on it on the 5th day was supposed to be the problem. which is scary, especially seeing how much monty and swann were spinning it compared to the part timer hauritz

Hauritz is no warney but if he can get a couple of wickets for not many runs (allthough after the first innings anything under a 100 will do) he would of done his job any more will be a bonus!!!!

The poms for the second time in 20 Yrs might be in for a show, if they don't choke!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

batting on it on the 3rd day is not really gonna be the problem ... batting on it on the 5th day was supposed to be the problem. which is scary, especially seeing how much monty and swann were spinning it compared to the part timer hauritz

Hauritz is no warney but if he can get a couple of wickets for not many runs (allthough after the first innings anything under a 100 will do) he would of done his job any more will be a bonus!!!!

The poms for the second time in 20 Yrs might be in for a show, if they don't choke!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How dare you suggest such a thing!!! Did we choke in 1966? NO, 1967-1980 no comment, did we choke in 1981? NO, 1982-2002 no comment, did we choke in 2003? NO, did we choke in 2005?NO. 2006 to present no comment.

seriously considering withdrawing my support for the Aussies

Go and chew on a haggis or better still go for a swim in the Firth of Forth!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

your geography sucks mate; I live around a quarter of a mile from the River Clyde!!

Is this geographical retardation a national trait or something??

If so, perhaps England should challenge you to an orienteering match - they might actually win for a change!!!

:lol:

??????

England is also known as Britain???

Jesus! What did your forefathers get shipped for?? Stupidity in a public place? Aggravated idiocy???

England is PART of Britain you sheep loving, gravy pie munching, tinnie swiggging CONVICT!!!!

seriously considering withdrawing my support for the Aussies...

:evil:

Hmmm wot sensitive skin you have :wink: Now, back to basics "Sheep lovers" are Kiwi's (New Zealanders) Yes we are pie munching Tinnie swiggering EX convicts (and PROUD) of it. But to us ..... (from Down Under) you lot all come from the same friggen Island. It should be called Scotland, and can fit into most Australian states with heaps of room left over so I would not get my nickers in a twist over a few wrongly drawn lines if I was you :-)

I will give you 1 point NZ used to be part of Australia !!!