Israeli propaganda guidebook

Neo

Bee in your bonnet today Dave, don't want to play ''find the red neck quote of the week'' with us?

I grew up in Kentucky. For the most part.

It's a bit of a lost cause I know. But you guys use the term incorrectly. The people who you call redneck, I would simply call racist assholes. The folks back home who generally fall into the redneck category would give a stranger the shirt off of their backs. They are generally and genuinely nice folks.

To me, there is no difference in the way you talk about "rednecks" than the way that those stormfront fucks talk about "Jews and Negroes."

It's the same racist, devaluing, humanity robbing ideological group speak.

So no, I'll pass.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bee in your bonnet today Dave, don't want to play ''find the red neck quote of the week'' with us?

I grew up in Kentucky. For the most part.

It's a bit of a lost cause I know. But you guys use the term incorrectly. The people who you call redneck, I would simply call racist assholes. The folks back home who generally fall into the redneck category would give a stranger the shirt off of their backs. They are generally and genuinely nice folks.

To me, there is no difference in the way you talk about "rednecks" than the way that those stormfront fucks talk about "Jews and Negroes."

It's the same racist, devaluing, humanity robbing ideological group speak.

So no, I'll pass.

I don't know about Kentucky but in West Virginia everyone is proud to be redneck hillbillies. Definitely a different meaning then in PA. And yea mostly real nice folks.