'A place where you can feel free'....

anile

A place/time when I will feel free is....

That first step out of prison....I cant wait for that day/step!!!

But really, its gotta be sitting near London Bridge on a sunny afternoon listening to some ambient DnB...Just magic.

That's ma place!!

Just because I love ambient music so much lol.

isn't ambient DnB an oxymoron?

On a slope grooving through the trail @ high speeds... listening to SquarePusher ;P

But really, its gotta be sitting near London Bridge on a sunny afternoon listening to some ambient DnB...Just magic.

That's ma place!!

On a slope grooving through the trail @ high speeds... listening to SquarePusher ;P

Never been a big fan of Squarepusher to be honest. I am a fan of the way he makes his music...thats very impressive, but the overall outcome of his music doest really grab my attention too much....

No, ambient DnB is not an oxymoron. Theres a big scene growing at the moment, using the half time method of arrangments. Using elemets from both.

If you do like squarepusher then maybe you should check some out. you may be pleasantly surpirsed.

Or if I have completely misunderstood the Squarepusher reference and am implying Im stoed while doing this...well....huh hmm....Im not.lol

:)

That's ma place!!

not at all - there has always been a very eclectic blend of d'n'b from really chilled jazzy stuff through to Asian fusion and many others...

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJrRBguZ2jA

and just in case that's too chilled for you Vlad...

:wink: