• Give me a beer or I'll kick ya nuts.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Do I believe in vengeance? Too right!

Some people need a dose of reality! Some people walk around thinking they can behave and say anything they like. If no-one gives those guys a slap, they'll never stop.

Is it barbaric? Brutal? Uncivilised? Almost certainly... but you need tweezers for some jobs and you need a big f*cking hammer for other jobs.

I'm not the kind of guy that will start a fight, but if someone is asking for one, I won't back down either. I don't have the patience or faith to wait for the legal system to distribute justice... let's get it done quickly and get back to normality. You slap a kid when he does something wrong... you don't wait 6 months! Same thing with adults.

This i agree with very much, not from a revenge perspective, to put an end to someone who is behaving badly wouldnt be revenge in my eyes, thats just damage & situationcontrol that can be neccesary in some situations.

As to believe in revenge in the sense that someone has done something to me or me close ones, and me then waiting a good time before i strike back, it could happen in rare cases.

Im not sure i would be able to settle with justice from the system if we talked about rape, serious assault or murder in my close circle of friends/family, and i have to admit that when it comes to anything done to children then my circle will be larger than close familly/friends.

I would probably be better coming to terms with things in a thai justice system with the prisons there and the sentences given for some offences, but here its abit weak i think, which dont contribute to my sense of justice-done.

Weather the feeling of revenge then would be put into effect i dont know, that we only know when it happens. But in some cases i do believe in revenge.

Besides theese serious things, then i cannot see any situation where i would actively go for a revenge, in some situations i might confront an action with and open mind so to speak as for the options of solving the dispute.

But as for putting needles into a voodoo doll because someone took my girlfriend that wouldnt happen here, then i would put my trust in the Karma police as for most minor cases.