Best sex u ever had ?

theotherside

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per the soulmate thread......my right hand, everyday.

In my case, it would be both hands! :oops:

at last ... a mental image on TF that i can enjoy !!! :D:D:D

although maybe u should send me some pics to help stimulate my imagination !!! :D:D

I sure hope you mean of May and not me! But if your keen on having pics of me and my right hand then I'll see what I can organise. :wink: :thumbleft:

although maybe u should send me some pics to help stimulate my imagination !!! :D:D

I sure hope you mean of May and not me! But if your keen on having pics of me and my right hand then I'll see what I can organise. :wink: :thumbleft:

in bold just to clarify !!! :D:D

dude no offence ..... but U and ur right hand is the kind of mental image i do NOT need !!!

the jock pink bacardi breezer drinker might be interested though !! :D:D

you have had Romanian exotic dancer as a partner ??

:roll:

Are you reading this forum?

Yes... I had a Romanian exotic dancer... several times... in lots of places and locations.

Yes, i read ( actually the conclusion came out from couple comments posts here which they committed they have had BEST sex ever ) :roll:

But i didnt see you mentioned in your post that she/they was/were your gf(s)

you have had Romanian exotic dancer as a partner ??

Are you reading this forum?

Yes... I had a Romanian exotic dancer... several times... in lots of places and locations.

Yes, i read ( actually the conclusion came out from couple comments posts here which they committed they have had BEST sex ever ) :roll:

But i didnt see you mentioned in your post that she/they was/were your gf(s)

what has anybody's gf got to do with the best sex they ever had ??? :roll: :roll:

For me it was probably back in the -90's. I was working on a cruise ship then and had not seen my gf for 2 or 3 months.

The we had a stop in Stockholm, so she came on board for a visit. We went straight to my cabin for some serious action, on the floor, in the bed, all over the place. Woohaaa, that was nice.

NICE - I've always wanted to do in the boat!! Wasnt it bouncing and bumping when ur doing it, cos thats what I heard from my friend whos doing a lot of scuba diving ^^

in bold just to clarify !!! :D:D

dude no offence ..... but U and ur right hand is the kind of mental image i do NOT need !!!

the jock pink bacardi breezer drinker might be interested though !! :D:D

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!! I'll take a vdo and send it to your email then ^^

Whats your email address?

@ Bigkus - yeah sex with a total stranger is always THE BEST, until you found that he's an a**hole :twisted: just kidding na!! I met this super cute guy and he made me thought he was my (sexually) soulmate!! ;P