Israel does it again...

I'm sure those innocent rock throwing children wouldn't think about lying. No way.

get a f**king grip .... how dare kids throw stones at murdering scumbags who r illegally occupying their country !!!

It's only illegal if your Palestinian........

Freaky Religious **** justifies it in the occupiers mind, nothing illegal going on there.....

I'm wondering what the "flotilla" expected to happen when they reached Israeli "controlled" waters???

tea party? bit of a discussion on the bridge, no sorry we are not going to let you in, you'll have to u turn and go back, thanks, see you next time...

A bit provocative i think expecting to turn up like that to forcibly break an ongoing blockade and not have some death occur.'

It is Israel after all, vehemently protecting their pile of rocks.

Seriously who'd fight over the ******* place?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure those innocent rock throwing children wouldn't think about lying. No way.

get a f**king grip .... how dare kids throw stones at murdering scumbags who r illegally occupying their country !!!

Are you ******* kidding me?

You are currently living on land previously occupied by aboriginal like people who were displaced by sino-chinese farmer migrants. After that this land was occupied by different groups, at times Cambodian, Burmese, Siamese and Even Malay. So are Thai illegal occupants stealing land from it's original owners?

Israel is at a historical crossroads that has been occupied by different groups. Christians, Muslims... but the original nation state was Jewish. Read a little about Jewish Diaspora and perhaps a little on what was there before there was Israel. Also do read up on what the neighbor Muslim states have done for the Palestinians.

I think you are safer of the hairy ***** forum.

Freaky Religious sh*t justifies it in the occupiers mind, nothing illegal going on there.....

I'm wondering what the "flotilla" expected to happen when they reached Israeli "controlled" waters???

tea party? bit of a discussion on the bridge, no sorry we are not going to let you in, you'll have to u turn and go back, thanks, see you next time...

A bit provocative i think expecting to turn up like that to forcibly break an ongoing blockade and not have some death occur.'

Seriously who'd fight over the f*cking place?

You obviously read a lot of literature and know the history of Jewish people and Israel. Good comment!

Freaky Religious sh*t justifies it in the occupiers mind, nothing illegal going on there.....

Seriously who'd fight over the f*cking place?

You obviously read a lot of literature and know the history of Jewish people and Israel. Good comment!

To coin a Piantism, i like to keep abreast of most, reasonably important situations

Are you f*cking kidding me?

You are currently living on land previously occupied by aboriginal like people who were displaced by sino-chinese farmer migrants. After that this land was occupied by different groups, at times Cambodian, Burmese, Siamese and Even Malay. So are Thai illegal occupants stealing land from it's original owners?

Israel is at a historical crossroads that has been occupied by different groups. Christians, Muslims... but the original nation state was Jewish. Read a little about Jewish Diaspora and perhaps a little on what was there before there was Israel. Also do read up on what the neighbor Muslim states have done for the Palestinians.

I think you are safer of the hairy p*ssy forum.

Israel is ILLEGALLY occuppying palestinian land .... and don't come that f**king crap that the original nation state was Jewish !! that's just bollocks !!!

Israel is ILLEGALLY occuppying palestinian land .... and don't come that f**king crap that the original nation state was Jewish !! that's just bollocks !!!

It doesnt really matter how loud you say it , an Israeli doesnt think so, and that really is the crux of the matter isnt it?

It doesnt really matter how loud you say it , an Israeli doesnt think so, and that really is the crux of the matter isnt it?

unfortunately that's NOT the crux of the matter .... the fact that the US doesn't think so is even more of a problem than Israel not thinking so !!!

unfortunately that's NOT the crux of the matter .... the fact that the US doesn't think so is even more of a problem than Israel not thinking so !!!

It's not just the US, The Whole UN doesn't appear to care that much either, i see from their urgently convened meeting overnight, this morning their response will probably end up being well watered down piss weak, few words, blah blah, how sad, loss of life, token investigation, etc. etc. etc.

Wow,

I didn't know there was still heated debate on the subject. You might argue on the legality of the Israel state - although I know most of the facts, I think they are legal, but should be forced to let the muslims own their land all around and in their half of jerusalem. But that's besides the point: are they oppressing the Palestinians? Oppression, by definition, is unjustified.

The recent invasions and shooting of boats highlight what has been going on for 50 years, almost unseen by the West. They shoot fishing boats on sight if they go 2 miles from the coast, destroying boat's engines if possible to cripple their economy. They conduct arbitrary assaults on populations, making sure they live in hate and fear. It is obvious the Israel authority has no interest in peace, rather they fuel the Palestinian hate for generations and make sure the war never ends.

No matter what is said the kid with the bigger stick can take what he wants. Humans are just animals after all. Texas is rewriting the history books in the US and people tend to believe what they want to believe. I hate to see kids suffer because the adults are fighting but thats life on planet earth. And they call it civilization ??????

Sides have been picked a long long time ago.

and unfortunately for the Palestinians all the fat kids ended up on their side.

I've been to both Palestine and Israel a number of times.

What is happening to the people of Palestine is inhumane and barbaric beyond words. They are treated as animals with little to no human rights, their lives are controlled by the very people that hate them.

As we all know Hamas fires rockets across into Israel, this fact is true, but the simple fact is, Israel killed more people yesterday on this Aid flotilla than Hamas rockets have in the whole of the past 10 years.

I've been to both Palestine and Israel a number of times.

What is happening to the people of Palestine is inhumane and barbaric beyond words. They are treated as animals with little to no human rights, their lives are controlled by the very people that hate them.

As we all know Hamas fires rockets across into Israel, this fact is true, but the simple fact is, Israel killed more people yesterday on this Aid flotilla than Hamas rockets have in the whole of the past 10 years.

I don't think anybody can even try to dispute how unbalanced this situation is

who the **** will care enough to make the change? and when?

Interesting to see what they say today, if its another day of silence it'll be a sad day for the backers of Israel.

They've had 24 hours + to gather their facts, get both sides of the story, but if this did happen in international waters then its going to be hard to explain.

US hasn't said anything yet cos they have no idea what to say. they've always supported Israel through thick and thin over the years and now they've been dropped in the **** by their mates.

Maybe now they'll realise that their special relationship with Israel is of no advantage to them whatsoever, in fact, it's exactly the opposite.

If they side with Israel on this one, then all this talk of rebuilding relationships with Muslim nations and their hopes for peaceful co-existence will be seen for exactly what it is; just talk.

US hasn't said anything yet cos they have no idea what to say. they've always supported Israel through thick and thin over the years and now they've been dropped in the sh*t by their mates.

Maybe now they'll realise that their special relationship with Israel is of no advantage to them whatsoever, in fact, it's exactly the opposite.

If they side with Israel on this one, then all this talk of rebuilding relationships with Muslim nations and their hopes for peaceful co-existence will be seen for exactly what it is; just talk.

the US will do diddly squat .... Israel's illegal construction of settlements on palestinian land has intensified in the last 20 years and the US and the international community has done sweet f**k all about it !!!

US hasn't said anything yet cos they have no idea what to say. they've always supported Israel through thick and thin over the years and now they've been dropped in the sh*t by their mates.

If the WORLD was actually serious about the Palestinian/Israeli situation.

Surely they would sanction the **** out of Israel, the same as N Korea. sanctions, expel diplomats, suspend trade etc. shut the fuckers up tight until they fixed it.

a few diplomats have been expelled as a result of the dirty passport/hamas assassination deal. but nothing ever serious enough to cause a ripple in Israel.

So you gotta ask why doesn't the World, the UN, anybody give a **** about it, why hasn't a global approach been pushed, why is it the US's responsibility to solely broker a deal.

If the WORLD was actually serious about the Palestinian/Israeli situation.

Surely they would sanction the f*ck out of Israel, the same as N Korea. sanctions, expel diplomats, suspend trade etc. shut the fuckers up tight until they fixed it.

So you gotta ask why doesn't the World, the UN, anybody give a f*ck about it, why hasn't a global approach been pushed, why is it the US's responsibility to solely broker a deal.

Interesting question.

...the US could veto the security council mandates neutering the UN is not hard, everyone does it ...

Why doesn't another "civil" nation jump in with both feet???

Does the US ultimately have everyone's by the balls on this one?

Or is it just that no one else has any balls

and wringing the hands of concern scores the only line needed for outrage duly noted?

I mean seriously, for at least 20 years here we have been spinning our wheels with no real progess except Palistinian elections and no total war like in '73, '67, '56 or '48...

Does somebody else have a real key? seems like it must be worh a try.

( neither side is going to go away, no matter what legalities you postulate at this point)

Does the US ultimately have everyone's by the balls on this one?

)

They armed Israel up to their balls with every weapon known to man illegal and legal.....

Their use of White Phosphorus in Gaza last year.... U.S manufactured.

Unknown Nuclear arsenal.... U.S manufactured.

****, its just a horrendous joke, if King Obama can't get his CHANGE sorted out then **** him, he's as bad as the rest of them.

I think you are passionate about this because it resembles your nation's struggle against England Is that why you feel you can relate to Palestinians?

Why not the Tibetans? Chechnyans? Iraqis? or every other minority being oppressed by technologically advanced world power.

Jews had their turn to be abused and alienated in Russia, Germany and pretty much everywhere else in the world. Now they are doing what they see necessary to survive. I'm glad to know when **** hits the fan I have a place to go. Even though I don't agree with their international policy, I am glad Israel exist. No one else will give a ****, I assume you remember what the Russian soldier said to the Jews in the end of Shindlers list? If there is another holocaust I'm sure most of you will post messages how you are horrified by this, but do little else.

There can be no assimilation because assimilation means the end of the autonomous Jewish state.

Ask your representative to invite Palestinians to your country... or ask the Arabic neighbors to open their doors and wallets. OR If you are so passionate about it go there to aid the Palestinian refuges. Hope they accept you with open arms and minds.

Ask your representative to invite them to your country... or ask the Arabic neighbors to open their doors and wallets. OR If you are so passionate about it go there to aid the Palestinian refuges. Hope they accept you with open arms and minds.

it IS their land ... it is their country !!!! why the f**k should they have to go anywhere else !!! :roll: :roll:

Ask your representative to invite them to your country... or ask the Arabic neighbors to open their doors and wallets. OR If you are so passionate about it go there to aid the Palestinian refuges. Hope they accept you with open arms and minds.

it IS their land ... it is their country !!!! why the f**k should they have to go anywhere else !!! :roll: :roll:

In that case...

GIVE AMERICA BACK TO THE INDIANS!

GIVE AUSTRALIA TO THE ABORIGINAL!

GIVE EVERY NATION COLONIZED BY EVERY OTHER NATION BACK TO THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS!

GIVE THE WORLDS BACK TO NEANDERTHALLS.

although I think that's happening already. I am buying land on Mars as we speak.

In that case...

GIVE AMERICA BACK TO THE INDIANS!

GIVE AUSTRALIA TO THE ABORIGINAL!

GIVE EVERY NATION COLONIZED BY EVERY OTHER NATION BACK TO THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS!

GIVE THE WORLDS BACK TO NEANDERTHALLS.

although I think that's happening already. I am buying land on Mars as we speak.

we are "supposed" to have progressed beyond the stage were we obtain land by force and murdering the local occupants ..... this is what the UN (and before the League of Nations) are meant to try and prevent. however, israel continues to disregard international law and the international community sits back and does f**k all !!!