Dating Tips

bigKus

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:-)

attraction & erotic sometimes show shady facets ... e.g. like the click here --> Harold & Maude way

ToDo list before I die

001. find out why women always talk so much

378. get yellow card at TF

542. having sex in king size casket (new one!)

You forgot to share your dating tips, Sir ! :roll:

Dear, that graveyard-harold+maude-thing WAS my dating tip :evil: okok, it certainly helps to know the movie.

Never felt that morbid erotic thrill of a graveyard?

My beloved b*sturd :wink: , I did click d*mn there the link and found out its just a classic ting-tong movie clip :evil:

Since I even locked myself inside my bedroom on Halloween just because I scare of those fake ghosts on the streets, let alone I would find anything around graveyard erotic exciting :x

My beloved b*sturd :wink: , I did click d*mn there the link and found out its just a classic ting-tong movie clip :evil:

Since I even locked myself inside my bedroom on Halloween just because I scare of those fake ghosts on the streets, let alone I would find anything around graveyard erotic exciting :x

Madam, just to give credit where credit is due, the movie is an entertaining little masterpiece of odd humor. In good conscience recomended also to sensitive souls :-)

That graveyard thing wasn't meant as a must for prospective sex bombs ;-) Actually I was hoping Kunny would reveal something of her colorful secrets along with it ... Well, the other comments were also quite illustrative :roll:

Some years ago I found myself in a real burial vault where a gf brought me to. Between all the caskets (some were opened and bones were to see) I refused to fullfill her upcoming needs :shock:

So as to me everything's fine with some scepticism here ;-)

Madam, just to give credit where credit is due, the movie is an entertaining little masterpiece of odd humor. In good conscience recomended also to sensitive souls :-)

That graveyard thing wasn't meant as a must for prospective sex bombs ;-) Actually I was hoping Kunny would reveal something of her colorful secrets along with it ... Well, the other comments were also quite illustrative :roll:

Some years ago I found myself in a real burial vault where a gf brought me to. Between all the caskets (some were opened and bones were to see) I refused to fullfill her upcoming needs :shock:

Mister, I understand what you have posted here. I just find your wishlist before die are interesting so i broke in between, my apologies.

Too sad for a gf that her erotic fantacy has been refused by you, next time you have to emphasize that you prefer a NEW king size one. :lol:

Mister, I understand what you have posted here. I just find your wishlist before die are interesting so i broke in between, my apologies.

Too sad for a gf that her erotic fantacy has been refused by you, next time you have to emphasize that you prefer a NEW king size one. :lol:

as Bcool advised...but only a room may not be enough! :wink: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TOYFORFUN
Beware of other girls while you are dating him.

Do I need to bring my knuckle?

just give him a painted t-shirt " I'm not single" 8) see if there is any girl want him.

Beware of other girls while you are dating him.

Do I need to bring my knuckle?

just give him a painted t-shirt " I'm not single" 8) see if there is any girl want him.

If he is handsome or rich enough I am not sure the t-shirt will do much to keep other girls away!

Besides, all he needs to do is have a couple of velcro removable letters in his pocket, such as 'l' and '+', and the t-shirt becomes "I'm hot + single".

Guest Lollipop
Dating Tips

Impress him by order nice healthy lighty food.

(Even though you love Krispy Kream, pizza and fried)

Yeah but then he will say, Wow you eat so healthy,

how did your arse get so big????????????

Bring him to Somtum place.there is no fats in these foods and they are also cheap. sounds cheap but healthy :P

Every Thai girl loves Somtum.