A Thai ‘bride’s’ fight for dignity

admin

Guest Lollipop
A Fail Marriage Forum. :eh:

i wonder how many of us farangs on here have had a "failed marriage" already ... i know i have !!

what i find strange is the guys heading onto their 3rd and 4th marriages convinced it's "going to be different this time !!!!!!!!!!!!" :roll: :roll:

open the eyes and look at this round world. There aren't only farangs and Thais or Asian and etc. sorry i just got up set of this... we all have got troubles in relationship. some love to speak out and share and some love to judge.

Judgment might be right or wrong.

One writes the thing but can't explain the whole sh*ts and some people might get it wrong too.

Ahhhh ignore him........he's just bitter coz no one is daft enough to marry him again :lol:

By the way WTF are you talking about :?

nothing lol i'm bored of people talking this stufss. told ya i got up set . hahahhaahhaha

U suggested A Fail Marriage Forum ... so what the f**k exactly upset U in my post ???? :roll: :roll:

people here love talking and judging about someone life that has been written by somebody and they judge someone did sth wrong thru an internet paper. So what?? i can't be up set in your public forum? and i didn't suggest that forum. I call this forum " A Fail marriage Forum"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder how many of us farangs on here have had a "failed marriage" already ... i know i have !!

what i find strange is the guys heading onto their 3rd and 4th marriages convinced it's "going to be different this time !!!!!!!!!!!!" :roll: :roll:

open the eyes and look at this round world. There aren't only farangs and Thais or Asian and etc. sorry i just got up set of this... we all have got troubles in relationship. some love to speak out and share and some love to judge.

One writes the thing but can't explain the whole sh*ts and some people might get it wrong too.

Ahhhh ignore him........he's just bitter coz no one is daft enough to marry him again :lol:

nothing lol i'm bored of people talking this stufss. told ya i got up set . hahahhaahhaha

U suggested A Fail Marriage Forum ... so what the f**k exactly upset U in my post ???? :roll: :roll:

people here love talking and judging about someone life that has been written by somebody and they judge someone did sth wrong thru an internet paper. So what?? i can't be up set in your public forum? and i didn't suggest that forum. I call this forum " A Fail marriage Forum"

like WTF r u talking about ????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cynical baaaastard!

nah ..... marriage is cheap, but divorce is f**king expensive !!! once was enough for me !!!

Guest Lollipop

Cynical baaaastard!

nah ..... marriage is cheap, but divorce is f**king expensive !!! once was enough for me !!!

Can you please tell me where can I buy a cheap marriage. kinda need one now :D

Cynical baaaastard!

well i'm not too sure about Thailand, but in most European countries u can just have a civil ceremoney in a registrey office !!!!!

Cynical baaaastard!

There is always a bunch of farang waiting down in Bang Rak..if you arent too picky, you might make it before christmas :wink:

Guest Lollipop

Cynical baaaastard!

There is always a bunch of farang waiting down in Bang Rak..if you arent too picky, you might make it before christmas :wink:

Is there any Farang guy or girl is in shape there? I'm not picky but i don't want to end up being so miserable with some fat and ugly dude/ gal.

I call this forum, the easiest fucks on the planet forum

Guest iamsamtoo
[

Here or in England?

I think he meant here, TH, as if its England they would served him Twinings :lol:

Or Tetley.

Lipton: I meant generally :) like Damnam clarified, Unilever really junks up the whole planet.

England: Or that other brand... workers tea or something.. I think my teabag dissolved or something!! :P