Found great GF, now what?

SKYWARRIOR

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how do we define younger gals going with an older partner? By a specific minimum age difference? Or by the fact that she is in her teens or younger 20s and the man being anything above a certain age? Or? Sometimes this gets tricky cos some women just stereotypically prefer older men for their stereotypically greater sense of loyalty, affection and wisdom compared to a younger, more impulsive hothead (again, stereotypes).

But don't we all live with stereotypes of some sorts?

Social pressures and expectations cause the problems of normal older gentlemen and normal younger sophisticated women. The whole idea of only hookers or women who are only after the older men 's money and cheat on them with much younger guys is unfair. Everyone like money to be honest! I do encourage any women, normal women, ex-hookers, freelancers to meet and enjoy real love with smart and mentally strong men. "Weak" men will chase away normal women.

I have to say that I've spent 4 or 5 days down at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs getting documents translated and such and I'm actually quite surprised. I don't see a lot of 60 year old guys with 20 year old wives/girlfriends. I see quite a few older guys with older women. Sort of 60 year old guy and 40 year old Thai wife thing. Or I see 30 something guy with 20 something wife.

And I'm not saying most are ugly but I haven't seen a single woman at the MoFA that would make your head spin. I think many of the guys who are getting married or are married and need documents certified tend to be just normal couples.

Most of all and all, I can understand SKYWARRIOR, as going on a trip to an unfamiliar place and finding love (or sex) that can't experience at home. it's not all so quickly forgotten because it's emotional stuff, and that lasts longer than the view on most monuments /temples ;-), trust me !

I think the TAT would be more successful if they understand that concept. It would give "Amazing Thailand" a whole new meaning. :-)

I think the TAT would be more successful if they understand that concept. It would give "Amazing Thailand" a whole new meaning. :-)

Umm.. P' ka, it's imply universal na ka not only people who come to Th, it also women who come to Greek,and everywhere else also ;)

Edited by bigKus
try to make my sentence understandable..