What's next?

Goodghost

You are the Neil Lennon of Thailand friends.....Always the vicTIM. Where's a good Jambo when u need him!

Google search that ya prick

Jambo - gorilla??

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jambo is a famous gorilla who used to reside at Jersey Zoo

Jambo may also refer to:

Jambo, the mobile social network MoSoSo

Jambo (board game), a board game from Germany

Jambo (song), the official song of the 21st World Scout Jamboree

Jambo Bwana, a Swahili song composed by Kenyan musician Teddy Kalanda Harrison.

Jambo, a slang word for a supporter or player of Heart of Midlothian F.C.

Jambo is a greeting in the Swahili language.

Jambo OpenOffice, an open source office suite for speakers of Swahili

"Jambo", the catchphrase for Crest Whitening Expressions as broadcast on commercial (ala' "BAM!" by Emeril Lagasse, who is cast in the commercial as a "judge")

Ok I forgive you.Your words can not do any things to me i am a strong girl ,i understand the person like you.I guess you can't stand any words against you,If you are not like what they said why you are so upset.By the way i am not that cheap.I don't think i will let any one buy me.I am so expensive.You really need to stop yelling to peoples,it's not nice,i warning you as a friends ok.

Thank you for your forgiveness. I'm sorry for what I said.

I'm not yelling. Some are letting off steam I guess.

OK, you slippery little bastard (and I've met your kind before in the forums...) Please explain how 10 people dead in Spain is 'Disaster confirmed', when your original 'extraordinary event' specified at least 10,000 dead? How is being wrong by a factor of 1000 anything to feel smug about?

See this is the problem with writing **** down instead of talking to other retards in the retard house. We can go back and check what you really said. And we can show it to you and rub your nose in it like we'd do if you were a puppy that just shat on the floor.

Between now and say a month....? After May 21st hasn't happened yet or are we in different time zones?

Between now and say a month....? After May 21st hasn't happened yet or are we in different time zones?

**** you, dickwad.

You wrote 'disaster confirmed' as though that proved your point. I know 21st May hasn't happened - but you aren't weasling out of this claiming 10 people in Spain is 'disaster confirmed'...

Don't worry.... I'll be back on 22nd May to point out (again) how ******* moronic you are. You 'predicted' a disaster based on a 'gut feeling'?

You must be the only person hoping 10,000 people die so you can try to salvage some dignity.

**** you, dickwad.

You wrote 'disaster confirmed' as though that proved your point. I know 21st May hasn't happened - but you aren't weasling out of this claiming 10 people in Spain is 'disaster confirmed'...

Don't worry.... I'll be back on 22nd May to point out (again) how ******* moronic you are. You 'predicted' a disaster based on a 'gut feeling'?

You must be the only person hoping 10,000 people die so you can try to salvage some dignity.

I'm not hoping for any disaster but a disaster has happened hasn't it?

You'll see.... this is just the start of a chain reaction.

Come back May 21st or from a month when it was posted or whenever you feel the need to insult me some more to satisfy your inferiority complex.

I'm not hoping for any disaster but a disaster has happened hasn't it?

You'll see.... this is just the start of a chain reaction.

Come back May 21st or from a month when it was posted or whenever you feel the need to insult me some more to satisfy your inferiority complex.

No... a disaster hasn't happened. 10 people dead is barely an incident.

'satisfy your inferiority complex'? (sigh) Do you even know what you are writing? If I had an inferiority complex, I would feel inferior to you and therefore wouldn't insult you... I'm the complete opposite of someone with an inferiority complex...

I think this month we will witness a major disaster somewhere bigger than what we have seen in Japan.

20,000 people died in Japan...

I said I think this month. or can't your read.

An earthquake in Spain isn't barely an incident. I feel sorry for the 10 people who died. Do you?

Yes, you do have one because I stand up to you and you just can't stand anyone who gets in your way. You are inferior to me that's why you insult me so much.

Why weren't you there on holiday? but I wouldn't feel sorry for you because you are just mean.

I said I think this month. or can't your read.

An earthquake in Spain isn't barely an incident. I feel sorry for the 10 people who died. Do you?

Yes, you do have one because I stand up to you and you just can't stand anyone who gets in your way. You are inferior to me that's why you insult me so much.

Why weren't you there on holiday? but I wouldn't feel sorry for you because you are just mean.

Oh for ****'s SAKE

You said 'Disaster confirmed' for the ten people in Spain, trying to pass that off as your prediction and I called you on it.

I will be back at the end of this month when there is no disaster that kills 20,000+ people and I will call you on it again.

An inferiority complex is characterised by shyness and withdrawn personality. Someone with an inferiority complex feels inferior. There is not a single character aspect you possess (actually I could stop right there), that I feel inferior to. Not a single one.

You are stupid, illogical, gullible, ill-informed, ignorant, unpopular and gay.

Why on earth would I feel inferior to you? You have no positives. None whatsoever. You are totally without merit or value. I look forward to 1st June and seeing you squirm...

In fact, I will make 2 guesses...

1 You will be so humiliated, you will delete your profile before I comment

or

2 You will back-pedal with weaselly comments like, 'I only said I thought something would happen...'

Oh for ****'s SAKE

You said 'Disaster confirmed' for the ten people in Spain, trying to pass that off as your prediction and I called you on it.

I will be back at the end of this month when there is no disaster that kills 20,000+ people and I will call you on it again.

An inferiority complex is characterised by shyness and withdrawn personality. Someone with an inferiority complex feels inferior. There is not a single character aspect you possess (actually I could stop right there), that I feel inferior to. Not a single one.

You are stupid, illogical, gullible, ill-informed, ignorant, unpopular and gay.

Why on earth would I feel inferior to you? You have no positives. None whatsoever. You are totally without merit or value. I look forward to 1st June and seeing you squirm...

In fact, I will make 2 guesses...

1 You will be so humiliated, you will delete your profile before I comment

or

2 You will back-pedal with weaselly comments like, 'I only said I thought something would happen...'

That's what I've been saying all along anyway that it's just thought. I have a feeling something will happen.

You try to tear me down and make things bigger than they actually are to create 'a scene'

I am not stupid, ill, gullible, ill-informed, ignorant or unpopular.

You are damn lucky this isn't America or I'd sue you for defamation. Yes - You are defaming me and making me look bad.

and what's wrong with being gay? .....homophobe

So there. You have no value. I hate you. Happy now?

I will never converse with you again. There's no point or benefit to be gained from you.

Edited by Goodghost

That's what I've been saying all along anyway that it's just thought. I have a feeling is something will happen.

You try to tear me down and make things bigger than they actually are to create 'a scene'

I am not stupid, ill, gullible, ill-informed, ignorant or unpopular.

You are damn lucky this isn't America or I'd sue you for defamation. Yes - You are defaming me and making me look bad.

and what's wrong with being gay? .....homophobe

So there. You have no value. I hate you. Happy now?

I will never converse with you again. There's no point or benefit to be gained from you.

Your 'feeling' is bullshit. It's just attention seeking to make you seem interesting. But you just look ridiculous.

You ARE stupid - you don't understand the science. You don't understand other posters' comments.

You ARE gullible - you believe conspiracy theories from people you've never met, without checking the validity.

You ARE ill-informed - your threads are full of mistakes and non-comprehension.

You ARE unpopular - all your threads have been hijacked by people laughing at you.

YOU made you look bad when you wished I was in the earthquake or wished Iain was dead. YOU made you look bad when you posted a link to a satirical site thinking it was real science. YOU made you look bad when you insulted Simply Oriental.

Sue me? There's no end to your foolishness. You posted pictures and comments insulting me. Did you forget that?

Who said there was anything wrong with being gay? I don't want to be gay, therefore I don't feel inferior to someone who is gay. Remember you spent 3 or 4 pages insinuating I was gay and I never took offense?

Not wanting to be gay doesn't make one a homophobe. I don't treat gays any differently to anyone else. No discrimination here. You like to throw that word around, but it doesn't work.

You hate me? Oh No! My life is ruined...

Mississippi floods: Louisiana gates open to save cities

"Today's the first day in the history of our nation that we have had three floodways open."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13401894

OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!

Run for your lives!!! The sky is falling down!!!

Oh wait... The gates were built in 1927 to counter serious flooding which had been occurring over... well, let say thousands of years.

During the past 84 years, there hasn't been a flood that required ALL the gates opening.... 84 years? From the entire history of the Mississippi... Not really a global catastrophe. England suffered terrible floods in 2009. And then? Nothing. It wasn't the start of the end of the world. It was a flood. Like any other flood in history. It happened. It went away.

Drama Queen...

Mississippi floods: Louisiana gates open to save cities

"Today's the first day in the history of our nation that we have had three floodways open."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13401894

not sure where this quote came from but the system that was opened was last openned in n1973 nowsome of the system was redesigned and improved and the particular that have been openned may not have ever been used before ...but the system has before...

selective misquote

BTW there are now four openned

Edited by DANNO

OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!OhMyGOD!!!

Oh wait... The gates were built in 1927 to counter serious flooding which had been occurring over... well, let say thousands of years.

During the past 84 years, there hasn't been a flood that required ALL the gates opening.... 84 years?

Drama Queen...

It has never ever happened before ....ever. Period.

In the history of the Nation it has bever happened before.

All I'm saying is that it seems things are getting worse.

84 years is a long time anyway right?

I missed conversing with you. You know how to toast a ghost.

The thread with MarkCJ was a very, very, very interesting read. Why did he get banned?

Will I be invited to your restaurant to practice my debating skills?

Edited by Goodghost

416304193_4c530b9a8c.jpg

The thread abd MarkCJ was a very, very, very interesting read.

The thread with MarkCJ was a very, very, very interesting read. Why did he get banned?

You missed the point, you idiot.

The gates are only 84 years old... Saying 'in the history of our nation' is stupid. You might as well say 'in the history of the universe'. As far as the floodgates are concerned, 'history' is only 84 years old.

But they were built for this exact reason... floods. The fact that there are 125 gates shows just how expected the floods are. The whole area is littered with levees and dams for floods. 84 years is a blink of an eye considering the river is many thousands of years old.

This article says they haven't opened four gates for 40 years. Which kind of ruins the drama of 'in the history of the nation!!!'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/15/mississippi-river-flooding-morganza-spillway-open_n_862191.html

MarkCJ couldn't argue (like you). He was stupid (like you). He was unpopular (well, you know the drill). He started bullshit threads that no-one agreed with (repeat as necessary).

Then he broke the rules of TF and got banned (let's see how you manage).

You don't get invited to my restaurant. You show up, order food and drink. Pay and leave.

Better hurry up, your 'Rapture' is due next Saturday.

BTW here are seven other 'Raptures' that didn't happen...

http://www.end-of-the-world411.org/rapturehoax.html

“No man knows the day, nor the hour,”

I'm saying sometime after 19th.....not an exact date. I still think something serious will happen. Why are you trying to change my mind about this. I'm not a prophet. I think what I want to think and I think a disaster will happen soon. and I think you don't like people challenging you.

I think you're a _______________(make your own)

Global Catastrophe

The Evangelical Christian world has always seemed to be preoccupied with Global Catastrophe. But lately it's not just been Bible-thumpers like myself who are predicting that the globe will disintegrate. Science is beginning to say so as well.....

..... from the website you posted

Everyone is expecting something to happen but you Dave

http://www.end-of-the-world411.org/globalcatastrophe.html

“No man knows the day, nor the hour,”

I'm saying sometime after 19th.....not an exact date. I still think something serious will happen. Why are you trying to change my mind about this. I'm not a prophet. I think what I want to think and I think a disaster will happen soon. and I think you don't like people challenging you.

I think you're a _______________(make your own)

Having a belief is very commendable.

IF there are good reasons for having that belief.

But you don't have a reason. There's no science. There's no precedent. There's nothing to say there will be a disaster. Therefore your 'belief' is baseless and pointless. It's just attention seeking, like teenaged girls who cry at parties for no reason, or boys who tell stories of fights they never had.

BTW... you're not challenging me. 'Challenge' infers some sort of competition, a struggle to win. I've argued with some very smart people on TF. I've won and lost countless points. You, on the other hand, have the intellectual depth of navel fuzz.

Global Catastrophe

The Evangelical Christian world has always seemed to be preoccupied with Global Catastrophe. But lately it's not just been Bible-thumpers like myself who are predicting that the globe will disintegrate. Science is beginning to say so as well.....

..... from the website you posted

Everyone is expecting something to happen but you Dave

http://www.end-of-the-world411.org/globalcatastrophe.html

WTF? You linked to your favourite concpiracy theorist site. And there are NO scientists on there predicting the end of the world.

Everyone? Well, clearly. You've had so much support from everyone on TF.

Let's see...

You are basing it on Harold Camping's prediction (which by the way was revised after we went past his last prediction without incident)...

Here he is...

haroldcamping_bible.jpg

Camping's Biblical study regarding time and Christ's second coming is based on the cycles of:

He projects these into modern times and combines the results with other information in the Bible.[22][23][24][25]

Camping calculates that the crucifixion of Christ took place on Friday April 1, AD 33.[12][22] Not all commentators agree with that date. Hoehner argues for April 3, 33 A.D.[26] Other students of the subject have placed the event in AD 29, 30, or 31.[citation needed]

In 1992, Camping published a book titled 1994?, in which he proclaimed that Christ's return might be on September 6, 1994. In that publication, he also mentioned that 2011 could be the end of the world. Camping's predictions use 1988 as a significant year in the events preceding the apocalypse; this was also the year he left Alameda Bible Fellowship. As a result, some individuals have criticized him for "date-setting."[27] Camping's latest publications, We are Almost There! and To God be The Glory, refer to additional Biblical evidence which, in his opinion and that of others mentioned by him, points to May 21, 2011 as the date for the Rapture and October 21, 2011 as the date for the end of the world.

In an article "Is Harold Camping and Family Radio a Cult?", the evangelical Got Questions Ministries opposed Camping's teachings because they believe his entire method of Bible interpretation is flawed:

"Harold Camping employs an allegorical method of interpreting Scripture. Because of this method, the meaning of any Scripture passage is purely subjective, subject to the mind and imagination of the person. … Camping's use of an allegorical method of interpretation for Scripture, and especially for unfulfilled prophecy, is fatally flawed. It undermines the very nature of communication. God gave us His Word to communicate very specific information."