In women

bigKus

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made it all the way though page 1.5 before this thread took a turn for the worse, I am glad to see TFers are taking this one seriously ;)

But iUpset :x, i expecting to see this thread as an education thread and changing myself to make the men love me !!

But iUpset :x, i expecting to see this thread as an education thread and changing myself to make the men love me !!

You should never change yourself for anyone but yourself. If you do something you don't like, then find a way to stop it. But if someone else tells you to change, tell em to shove it. Someone will come along who likes you for you.

You should never change yourself for anyone but yourself. If you do something you don't like, then find a way to stop it. But if someone else tells you to change, tell em to shove it. Someone will come along who likes you for you.
Don't go changing...

ha ha ha... expecting me to change is as easy as expect E_B believes that there has UFO in Nonthaburi

People should be smart enough to realize which one really love you and want you to improve your quality of life. Normally we don't see what 's wrong with ourselves and we are stubborn. If not, as you said, finding the one who think the same would be easy ideas for many people to live" easy" life.

People should be smart enough to realize which one really love you and want you to improve your quality of life. Normally we don't see what 's wrong with ourselves and we are stubborn. If not, as you said, finding the one who think the same would be easy ideas for many people to live" easy" life.

Love is blind. We tend to make our biggest mistakes when feeling this "feeling". Nobody is smart when we think we are in love.

It's easier for ourselves to see our flaws than hearing someone else tell them to us. Normally we have to experience something really bad before we realize our self destructive habits, but it is a better lesson learned that way.

Love is blind. We tend to make our biggest mistakes when feeling this "feeling". Nobody is smart when we think we are in love.

It's easier for ourselves to see our flaws than hearing someone else tell them to us. Normally we have to experience something really bad before we realize our self destructive habits, but it is a better lesson learned that way.

Good for you, but it is not good for others :)

What I hate about women.. is immature, generally it can be found among Thais women! What I like..successful professional women who don't turn to be a *****. It is difficult to find though.

What i know is some successful woman been a ***** to their employee and not respect them.I hate this.

I don't like woman who like to gozzip friends *** two faces ** bad.

I don't like woman whom never stood up for her self or her life *** weak and grow up **

I don't like woman whom think they stories are so important and interesting than another ** Too much ego** no good.

I don't like woman whom never think they are wrong and never say apologize ** ok keep it with you till you die **

I don't like woman who lazy and do nothing ** she do one thing is chatting and find her man ** dreaming girl **

I don't like woman don't know when she can open their mouth and when they should shut up** no offend it's true **

What I like..successful professional women who don't turn to be a *****. It is difficult to find though.

wow ain't that da truth! not to mention mood swings...

better have a constant sense of humor and not sweat the little stuff when plans adjust directions...the real path "maybe" found later!

;)