What kind of sex is best for you?

Drowsy_Piaw

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say:

My personall positian (Hard to explain but the girls is laying on her back and im laying on the side close 2 her, I put one leg up in the air and hold it wíth one arm, then I take my other arm and hold around her neck. Then I take my arm around her leg and neck and pressed then together so that I hold my 2 hands tightly, then I start to f*ck her. My girlfriend get orgasm after just a few minuter with this positan, fells great for me 2, I recomand u all 2 try it =D

Le Blond penetrater can we call it ;)

...can you draw it for me...sounds interesting...

I say: Oral (for her)

Oral (for me)

Missionary

Cowgirl (riding me)

Doggy style

My personall positian (Hard to explain but the girls is laying on her back and im laying on the side close 2 her, I put one leg up in the air and hold it wíth one arm, then I take my other arm and hold around her neck. Then I take my arm around her leg and neck and pressed then together so that I hold my 2 hands tightly, then I start to f*ck her. My girlfriend get orgasm after just a few minuter with this positan, fells great for me 2, I recomand u all 2 try it =D

Ok will try. PM me your girlfriend's phone number.

I say: Oral (for her)

Oral (for me)

Missionary

Cowgirl (riding me)

Doggy style

...I can see the picture (keep going on imagine) :oops: :oops: --wooo hooo

:oops: (damn!!!)

about the anal thing.... no...i absolutely dont want no anal probe up my pooper.

on that subject... poo poo or pee pee nasty stuff? NO friggin way.

and also goes for kids... NO friggin way.

What about Animals???? There some female wolfies here :twisted:

oh..yeah...i dont do animals...

and the wolfies u talk about? ..those things scared the *isht* out of me!!

i think all the nasty girls on cyberspace scare the *isht* out of me. especially the ones with big *****

For me, and for most men, I guess, sex is just like pizza..even when its just "OK" its still pretty darn good! (beats starving) As for women, I wouldn't know, but reading this thread reminded me of an article I read. I found the "same same" article on the net...

The text below can be found in full on.. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2067223.stm

"Women exposed to their partner's semen during sex may find themselves feeling happier than those who use a condom, say scientists.

Scientists in the US believe the mood-altering hormones in semen absorbed through the vagina help to boost women's mood.

Semen contains a range of hormones, including testosterone and oestrogen, both of which have been shown to improve mood."

"They used standard psychological tests to assess how happy they were and their overall mood.

They found that women whose partners never used condoms were happiest. They were followed by women whose partners sometimes used condoms.

Women whose partners always used or usually used condoms were less happy.

The study, details of which are published in New Scientist magazine, also found that a lack of sexual intercourse made some women depressed.

Women whose partners never or sometimes used condoms became more depressed the longer they went without sex.

However, there was no similar pattern for those women whose partners usually or always used condoms.

The scientists also found that depression and suicide attempts were more common among those women whose partners used condoms regularly.

Further evidence

Mr Gallup told the magazine that an extended study on more than 700 women has backed up these findings.

He added that other factors such as how often the women had sex, the strength of their relationships, their personalities or the use of oral contraceptives did not affect the overall conclusions.

Mr Gallup said the findings may also apply to women who engage in unprotected oral sex and people who engage in anal sex. But he said further research was needed in these areas.

- So next time you hear a girls bit*h and wail, you know why..

C.

Is Cowboy like Rodeo style?

Rodeo: Tell her to get on the bed on all fours and then do it doggy style. Once things start to get under way and she's really enjoying it, lean forward, grab her by her hair and whisper in her ear, 'Your sister likes this position too.' Then try to hang on for 8 seconds.

Oral

Anal

Doggy Style

ewww...

why? nothin' sanuk on kidz' TV today :?: :?:

Well the world had changed already ! Sad , isnt it ?

uhm... yes...welcome to the real world?

:roll:

son, you just described my relationship with my right hand...

i thought u were a lefty

:roll:

Oral

Anal

Doggy Style

ewww...

why? nothin' sanuk on kidz' TV today :?: :?:

Well the world had changed already ! Sad , isnt it ?

wahahaha!!

ok then, WTF.... let'z @ll go 4 a > CowboyGirlSupaWetAnallMissionaryDoggyHolmesRoccoGangBangSodoma"no tomorrow"Style gig... juzt fasten your seatbelts & make xure your sim-clit is properly recharged LOL

PS kid teung PosH jing jing na :) 8)