The Coffee Cup Artist

FarangFarang

I've helped kickstart plenty of artist's careers. When I run outside waving my shotgun yelling, "Get out of here you stinking hippy," I feel that it gives them inspiration.

At least, they might have considered to get into a normal job for making up their living :) - Which also would be a boost in their carreer! From Social Service Recipient to McDrive delivery clerk or so...
By the way, and I am astonished that neither EB nor Iain got into this so far: It's Hippie ;) Edited by FarangFarang

At least, they might have considered to get into a normal job for making up their living :) - Which also would be a boost in their carreer! From Social Service Recipient to McDrive delivery clerk or so...

By the way, and I am astonished that neither EB nor Iain got into this so far: It's Hippie ;)

Just been wondering if we could assemble a group of artists making...ahem...'art' from the various courses at a meal?

We have the coffee, toast next.