Alice Atsawaphanon - AliceBkk - Alice Bangkok - Emmy

olympos

Hey you guys out there, how are you?

I'm not the only person who got scammed, but at the moment i am just the only one posting here.

Perhaps, Alice Atsawaphanon real name: Punyanit Rudwilai (and her father) will tell or have told you, she is single and she never married before?

FALSE! Thats a plain lie just to give you an expensive price for dowry. She has been married at least once, in Russia.

Yesterday, somebody else who has made his experiences with this scammer, has forwarded me some more details, see below:

punyanit_rudwilai.jpg

punyanit_id.jpg

Regardless, it's good to put out warnings about these people.
Let it go man...just let it go, spark a spliff and crack open a cold one

Yeah, i'll do that. You know, i had given her nearly 3 weeks to "UNDO" the scam and to bring the stolen money back. And then TF's newsletter flocked in... Thanks again to Rob and Bill, i appreciated the newsletter!

So after Russia, whats coming next? A marriage scam with husband in America? Or a marriage scam with husband in Europe?

fbi.jpg

interpol.jpg

Just wondering...why a very easy access to get in/out to your place? If she was a Gig, GF and hopefully you didn't marry her! What I'm saying is you don't let her (or anyone) know where you keep your money unless you really really trust her.

Sorry that it happened to you. Next time keep your money in the bank and make sure you keep your PIN to yourself. :)

Just wondering...why a very easy access to get in/out to your place? If she was a Gig, GF and hopefully you didn't marry her! What I'm saying is you don't let her (or anyone) know where you keep your money unless you really really trust her.

Sorry that it happened to you. Next time keep your money in the bank and make sure you keep your PIN to yourself. :)

Thank you, Querida. To give you a clear response: I trusted her, my home was her home too. After the first incident she returned on Valentines day and said sorry. The second time, she only knew that i went to the bank in afternoon and that i had to pay some bills on the next day. She did'nt know the amount - and she did not know where i was hiding it. I was hiding the money in a secret place, in both cases. She made a search when i was in the shower. As the amount was obviously large enough - she has stolen it and escaped. It was definetely NOT easy access.

Thank you, Querida. To give you a clear response: I trusted her, my home was her home too. After the first incident she returned on Valentines day and said sorry. The second time, she only knew that i went to the bank in afternoon and that i had to pay some bills on the next day. She didn't know the amount - and she did not know where i was hiding it. I was hiding the money in a secret place, in both cases. She made a search when i was in the shower. As the amount was obviously large enough - she has stolen it and escaped. It was definitely NOT easy access.

You're either the world's worst hider or she's some sort of human-hound mix that can sniff out cash. :-)

No offense, but giving her a second shot sounds like a rookie mistake. I simply do not trust anybody who steals money from me. I don't care if it's 100 baht. If you steal from me you possess a character defect which is not correctable. I mean, do you hire a pedophile to watch your kids because he said he was sorry he diddled the last kid?

I can forgive them. But I know their brain is wired wrong. Getting angry with her for acting the way the synapses in her brian tell her to is like getting mad at a junkie for using again after you gave him a good job in a heroin processing plant.

I just read the whole thread I want to thank olympos for sharing what happend!
If one has feelings for a girl like this, it may be very difficult. However, I think it may be best to look at it as Bill says:

If you steal from me you possess a character defect which is not correctable. [...]
I can forgive them. But I know their brain is wired wrong.

This may help to get rational, see reality and kick such girls out of one's life...

I just read the whole thread I want to thank olympos for sharing what happend!

Beside scam and theft;

when she was living with me, she has used my money to pay the security at my condo, to always call her and tell her who is going in and out.

She always secretly controlled my telephone, and deleted phone numbers of people she didn't like.

She always secretly controlled my camera and deleted any photos she didnt like.

(recently when i saw that i have used Pandora Recovery to get the images back, a great free recovery tool i can recommend!)

And she always controlled the appartment if there is 'enough' hidden money somewhere.

Usually on fridays and saturdays she came back home 3:00am from crystal meth sessions with her friends in Sukhumvit.

Vomit in the hair, vomit on her clothes, and then vomiting all over the appartment...

Her next farang boyfriend will have lots of fun with her. But he cannot say he hasn't been warned. ;)

Olympos...I'll start this out with the customary "no offense but..."

you had so many warning signs. You had so much time to get out. If my gf or wife ever came back at 3 AM from a crystal meth session and puke in her hair, I might have the heart to kick her out after giving her a shower and a few hours of rest. Most smart people wouldn't even let her in the door.

She was monitoring your shit and deleting phone numbers and pictures? Dude...kick her out.

Sorry, but som nam na.

If you were a single in Bangkok, and you meet such a girl (see photo below) and after 3 days she says "I love you"

and she takes her bag and moves into your appartment, you would skip her would'nt you?

After all experiences i have made, i woke up, i became more clever, and i hope all these guys who are reading this thread now, will learn something for themselves and become more clever too.

alice_bkk_01.jpg

She is so beutiful girl becoz She is beutiful than me . you lucky to be with her but she shouldn't stole your money:(

In my life i never get my bf 's money yet....I alway pay taxi and dinner by myself.

when i knew my first foreigner friend first time, he complained me about his ex gf who wanted only his money.

Yes some girl made Thai people bad public image. I dont ask my bf for money anymore.

Live alone die alone...Nobody steal your money.