Things you do while you are on the plane

Down2Earth

I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing that i barely sleep during the flights. I think i enjoy meeting new people too much that i wouldn't want to waste my time on sleeping haha. Nahh sometimes i want to sleep real bad during the flight but i just can't. So i end up walking to the bathroom a lot just the heck of giving my legs some actions. I sometimes end up standing at the back of the airplane for hours reading the magazine and play crossword game in the newspapers. I often make new friends there believe it or not haha.

And if im lucky (which not happen a lot) i would get to sit with decent people who i can have conversation with or even play game with. I have a mini scrabble game which i usualy carry around. And music!!! Listening to music most of the time if i cant find any decent people haha.

Well...i think i can say,anything BUT sleep. Maybe i should change my ID to something that start with Sleepless....something :P

How about you? What you do when ur up there? Chase the flight attendances? haha I bet most of the people would sleep.Not me though!

i can't sleep well on the flight between chicargo an tokyo, so i either sweet talk the stewardess into giveing me 6-8 double rum and cokes to knock myself out for a few hours.mostly i just listen to my mp3's, watch a movie on my portable dvd player,and stand in the back of the plane to keep the feeling in my legs.

Sleeping, Eating the food they serve, Watching the movies and Listening to my iPod.

But honestly, SLEEPING IS THE ONLY BEST WAY TO KILL TIME.

Sitting on a small chair for more than 10 hours is defenitely TORTURING.

Unless you have some HOT DUDEs sitting next to you :D

Then chat him up....maybe spices the flight up a bit with some intimating actions hahahaha!

Sleeping, Eating the food they serve, Watching the movies and Listening to my iPod.

But honestly, SLEEPING IS THE ONLY BEST WAY TO KILL TIME.

Sitting on a small chair for more than 10 hours is defenitely TORTURING.

Unless you have some HOT DUDEs sitting next to you :D

Then chat him up....maybe spices the flight up a bit with some intimating actions hahahaha!

Wish i could sleep but i just can't lol so i kinda stick to the chat up the dudes sitting next to me plan ;)

why? keep harassing the cabin crew ofF courz ('sometimes' female attendants as well, oh well....)

In the steward/ess area time really errr... FLIES. And the Campari Soda slush Champagne [not 2 mention the conversation ;) ] flows in such a sanuk way... THE LONGER THE FLIGHT THE BETTER it gets, truxt this Frequent_Peter_SiamPan_Flyer.. LOL

btw: SIA, TG & Alitalia (AZ) are my top favorite victimz.... and they actually seem to LIKE it {/me?!} alll the way 8)

• 4 weeks later...

Somehow...I found myself often on the flight heading somewhere....

Here are few things I do:

- Change to a PJ : it's more comfortable walking around in PJ..sometime I even bring my own pillow...LOL

- Do the manicure : Hopefully whoever's next to you is sleeping....try not to put on the color....unless the plane almost landing. (it smells)

- Read magazines/ play games - most airlines have inflight entertainment....so get back to your kid instinct...

- Get drunk : ask for wines, some spirits are free for international flight

- Find someone to talk to : You'd be surprise to learn new things about other people....hopefully they don't talk about their dead cat....

- Get refreshes in the bahtroom : Do head to toe bath...the ultimate dry clean..

- In flight shopping : If you have some money to splurge...or just window shopping....

- Check the exit corridors : Just in case anything happen....u know what to do....LOL