What is God?

KikuHana

The universe are made up of matter, which is basically energy. Atoms are made up of protons, neutrons and electrons. Not counting anti-matter. So everything we see is one form of energy or another.

This Universal energy, is ALIVE, it is a living energy. It creates and manifest, it has interlectual and it has wisdom. It is the source of the Yin and Yang. This energy is what Christian refer to as God. Ancient Shamans from various part of the world refer it as Mother Nature. Chinese relates these energy form as FungSui.

Buddhism, said there is no God, the creator is Bramah. (I put a hold on that debate, as my Angelic Lore, identified Bramah with the Jewish Hakodesh, if I remember it correctly, the Holy Living Creatures, which they help God to create the World). Well, anyway. Buddhism teaches the way to be awaken to this Universal Energy. Both the Great and Small vehicle, focused on the spiritual self first becoming "vacant". Then by meditating, U accumulate this universal energy. Until finally U have reached the satuation point, where your spirit accumulate enought energy for U to reach 'Nirvana'. The point where the spiritual self is one with the Universal Energy (same level of energy).

So what is God, God is the Universal Living Energy, he is Everything. By understanding God, or the nature of this Universal Living Energy, or Mother Nature U can gain power, like the ancient shamans, witch doctor, holy people, saints, buddha etc.

For most major religions of the world, they teach the Way to reach and tap into this Universal Living Energy. Basic summary, Jews by means of Righteousness. Christian by means of Love, Muslim by means of Faith and Buddhism by means of Wisdom.

For people who doesn't belief in God or this Universal Living Energy, they are like handicapped people. Their control over their life and destiny, karma, is limited to their physical prowess and 'luck'. Such is not the case with one who can tap into this Universal Living Energy. As for christian, the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit is the highest and purest form of God's Energy. With it U can have power beyond your imagination and really there is no such thing as luck. It is all Karma, what U do is what U get.

• 3 weeks later...

i was trying to point out how incredibly horrible she was.....but....

in my time in thailand i have found that 2 things the thais react extremely strongly towards r ppl making fun off/criticizing the royal family and/or buddha. definitely safer to err on the side of caution when discussing either. in fact i believe it is actaully illegal to criticize the king !!

in my time in thailand i have found that 2 things the thais react extremely strongly towards r ppl making fun off/criticizing the royal family and/or buddha. definitely safer to err on the side of caution when discussing either. in fact i believe it is actaully illegal to criticize the king !!

In fact criticism of any member of the royal family is not permitted and yes, some people have been jailed underf Thailand's lese majeste laws.

Okay, someone else asked about the banning of Kikuhana, and so in the interest of transparency, I will explain.

It didn't have anything to do with this particular post. It had to do with many of her(?) posts.

First, we had gotten several complaints, mostly from female members, about her posts.

Second, in reading through her(?) posts, many of us had questions as to who was really behind this profile. In fact, at times, it seemed to be more than one person.

We tried to get to the bottom of this but Kikuhana's profile was not accepting personal messages from ANYONE on TF. I sent messages to the email addresses she used to sign up with and got no replies.

If the moderators need to discuss something with you, but you won't communicate with us, you're not leaving us much choice except to close your account.

So, between the complaints, the questions about who was using the profile and that person's refusal to communicate with the site moderators, we felt it was better to close the account.

Her Adult photo of her Butt was on TFs when I first got on the site. So she was either an Old TFs member or its a pass around Butt shot. I never forget a butt shot like that haha. SO it wasn't her matter and she gave off bad energy and got her karma :shock: :P

i suppose a lot of the "old" TF members would remember marco/maggie? when i first started reading this "persons" posts, i thought it was marco/maggie and i said this to "her"

i also accused her of being scutfargus, but thats another story and please scutfargus, don't come back with your posts again. it has been so good since you "disappeared"

i suppose a lot of the "old" TF members would remember marco/maggie? when i first started reading this "persons" posts, i thought it was marco/maggie and i said this to "her"

i also accused her of being scutfargus, but thats another story and please scutfargus, don't come back with your posts again. it has been so good since you "disappeared"

dissapeared????...dont you mean"ascended"???