Why Thai girl don't like farang guy?

hbkbkk

I've been to several red-light districts in other countries including Amsterdam and Sydney (Kings Cross). We (Thai guys and Thai girls) were grabbed or even dragged by the local touts to get into their bars. They were very aggressive in getting their customers. Stragely enough, I didn't have the urge or even assume to show any indecent public affection in those areas. We didn't respond to the local seedy behavior the same way they did to us. We didn't have to lower ourselves to the same level as them. I guess it is because we (Thais - at least our group) are raised in a different ways than, say, Westerners. Naturally,we react differently in the same situation. You, Westerners, as you said, will respond to it with seedy behavior of their own. But we don't. OK ?"

You're a riot. First, what's your fascination with red light districts that you also go to them in other countries and then get outraged? If they offend you, why do you go? Are you on a world tour of red light districts? And as for touts grabbing people on the street, I've never seen anyone as aggressive as some of those here.

Just because you and your friends didn't respond in a seedy way to a seedy red light district you were in, that doesn't mean other Thais don't. You don't represent all Thais. And if some Thai guy did fondle some prostitute in a red light district in Sydney or wherever, well, it's a red light district. What would you expect? You want Miss Manners to be the mayor of the Tenderloin? Get real.

You hold up your nose and say "I guess it is because we (Thais - at least our group) are raised in a different ways than, say, Westerners." Hey, I've met Thai families who sell their daughters to bordellos. I could hold up my nose and say we Westerners aren't raised that way. And it's true, because you won't find that kind of thing like you will here, by any stretch of the imagination. But that would be a cheap shot. Just like your comment, which also isn't true.

Once again, what's the message the falang male tourist is getting in the local red light districts? If he starts to misbehave and say gropes a woman he's with in public, who tells him it's not acceptable? Not the bar, restaurant or hotel owners or staff. Not the police. And not the girl. And you can always bet a certain number of men, although it will still be a small minority, who go into a red light district will start to misbehave, especially if they're drinking. Whether the misbehavior is encouraged or discouraged is up to the locals. They run the place. They set the rules. Once again, I'm not condoning the behavior. I'm just saying the responsibility for it is shared.

And unlike you I rarely ever see that kind of lewd behavior outside of red light districts here. You're really over the top saying you see it in hotels, restaurants, bus stations, libraries or wherever else was on that long list. Where were those establishments, in another red light district? You sound obsessed.

Are you related to Purachai or something?

casi casi me caso con tigo:lol

i was no longer attracted to the guy when he started asking for sex. I dated a norwegion for a few times and he said, 'gf in his opinion is a girl whom he can have sex with.' then, bye! just a big difference in the idea of physical intimacy.

casi casi me caso contigo?

are you trying to say that he almost married you or you almost married him? what you've written is "almost almost you married yourself" or "he almost married you" if you take off the contigo part, which needs to go in any case. thank you, spanish major Steve

firstly, i should say that i was wrong about saying "most thai girls like farang"

secondly, i didnt mean anything for that, that's just my own opinion

but i do wonder why i saw all the farang from street are all have a young pretty thai girls with them, even he's fat, ugly and topless

Because thai girl want to be with farang cause farang good ATM and farang want young girl cause you girl so sweet. that is why farang come to thailand otherwise farang stay in home country with his own people. dig?

um ...sometime right..all of my frind 8 in 10 people dont like farang be b/f ...they said farang big guy look to be afraid..some my friend like F4 ...they said very lovely ,,cute..

oh but me not ka....i like farang be my friend or my b/f .. why i like farang ??? i like to speak english ..(not good now) and farang not same asian then,,, :D oh why not same?? look like long story to tell

the best view oh but me not ka....i like farang be my friend or my b/f .. why i like farang ??? i like to speak english ..(not good now)

That is the most sensible post on here so far.....same for me with Thai ladies.....i want to learn their culture as well because I don't know enough now.

I think there are many Thai females the same as they genuinely want a farang partner because they will be treated with respect.....this is not discounting the drunken farang's who come to thailand to behave like pigs and show disgrace to the whole world.....I think if u phsyco analyzed these ppl u would find some sort of common denomiator like "their mothers never loved them".....so they want to take it out on any poor unsuspecting female in Thailand.

I see so many kiwi boys return from Thailand and talk about how drunk they got and how many girls they had sex with in a day..........the sad story is how far they stretched their credit cards to prove to those girls they are wealthy and can buy anything.......problem with most of them is they can't have good relationship with any female anywhere as they haven't got over the problem with 'mum'....least of all an Asian girl as 'mum' wants them to marry some farang princess and live happily ever after........not real.

It also comes back to the fact that the women to men ratio in Thailand is far greater than most western countries which I guess is the big temptation for Thai men and farang to be unfaithful.....there's always another one around the corner.

I help many Thai ppl in New Zealand with legal problems they may have here.......mostly immigration things.........90% of the Thai ladies that marry a farang here have a happy life and are fully supported , with their families, by their husbands.....it's unlikely that their husbands hung out drunk in the red light disticts of Thailand to find their future wives as there are many more options for farangs to find nice partners......

antant20022002 I think farangs or thai guy do the same..They are the same human in this world...sometimes bad, sometimes good..

so true....

thebestview and farang not same asian then,,, oh why not same?? look like long story to tell

Tell the story....it may be long but I can tell it's authentic before you have told it.

To finish......all the talk of how bad the situation may sound....it doesn't put me off finding a Thai partner at all..........

You're a riot. First, what's your fascination with red light districts that you also go to them in other countries and then get outraged? If they offend you, why do you go?

Curious. I thought if so many farangs come to Patpong so maybe I should go and see their red-light district just for the comparison. Should be interesting. I am a curious person, ya know.

Just because you and your friends didn't respond in a seedy way to a seedy red light district you were in, that doesn't mean other Thais don't. You don't represent all Thais. And if some Thai guy did fondle some prostitute in a red light district in Sydney or wherever, well, it's a red light district. What would you expect? You want Miss Manners to be the mayor of the Tenderloin? Get real.

True, we don't represent all Thais. But from my experience, we are 'publicly more shy' in this manner. I'm generalizing it , I know. Wersterners are raised to publicly show their affections. So they do that to the extream in poor countries without caring on bit that this is NOT their country with different culture/customs. That is offensive for me.

You hold up your nose and say "I guess it is because we (Thais - at least our group) are raised in a different ways than, say, Westerners." Hey, I've met Thai families who sell their daughters to bordellos. I could hold up my nose and say we Westerners aren't raised that way. And it's true, because you won't find that kind of thing like you will here, by any stretch of the imagination. But that would be a cheap shot. Just like your comment, which also isn't true.

Selling daughters is awful. I don't agree it either. They think their offsprings are their property and they can do with them whatever they want. So sad really. Many people still believe that they have to do every thing they can to be a good provider to their parents. But selling their bodies is TOO extreme for me in many ways. This value is still here, unfortunately.

Once again, what's the message the falang male tourist is getting in the local red light districts? If he starts to misbehave and say gropes a woman he's with in public, who tells him it's not acceptable? Not the bar, restaurant or hotel owners or staff. Not the police. And not the girl.

Not the girl ? I read that many times some the girls refuse to be fondle even in the bar. But the customers just don't listen and do it any way.

And unlike you I rarely ever see that kind of lewd behavior outside of red light districts here. You're really over the top saying you see it in hotels, restaurants, bus stations, libraries or wherever else was on that long list. Where were those establishments, in another red light district? You sound obsessed.

I've seen it but not very often though. I saw it in BTS, restaurants, but not in the libraries..hehehe..

Are you related to Purachai or something?

No. I don't like Purachai with other reasons.

:idea:

Okay Noi,

You're answers are much more reasoned this time and I accept them and your point of view. The only one I would tend to disagree with is the one about girls resisting fondling in a bar and the guys doing it anyway. I'm certainly not saying that doesn't happen, but if it goes too far -- the girls is really upset and the guy doesn't stop -- there are several male Thai bouncers who will immediately start kicking his butt really bad. But that's a small point.

Truce, okay?

Best Wishes,

Loburt

• 8 years later...
farang guys are so vain, arrogant,insult asian (by DNA),love gossip,stabing on someone back ,drama,stingy,hardcore in sex,selfish , cheat if they get chances:rolleyes:

yes........ I agree that is why I don't like Farang guys they even cheat when they don't get a chance:evil::evil: Bad Farangs Bad

• 1 year later...

I agree, even if cant make so strong generalities

But, for what I saw, farang guys dont behave the same when they come to Thailand as they do in Europe or US... :evil:

They act really more "decent" or "moral" in western countries! But hopefully, not all!!!

agree

I think maybe 15% Thai girls like Farangs. As I heard many after being abandond from Thai husban with a child, for Thai girl with child is almost imposible to find new Thai guy. Thai guys are also very irisponsible, and prone to drink, and Farangs seems so carying and, white skin is a bonus, probably movies has also a lot to do with an image. They tend to think al farangs have money, some will prefer farangs for better sex I guess, doe I never heard that argument from a girl. I also herd many times the mother will push girl to take farang for money benefits, and also to have a white children, and big nose.

I met may girls who have many "sponsors" paying every month 1000euro thinking they are the only one. These are Pattaya girls. They look for easy money. Some girls will prefer older guys, because they have more money and they are more satle, so they think will not have to worry so much about loosing him. Also these girls love to be spoiled.

But have also ther kind of girls who dont care, and looking just for love.

And have girls who are looking for both.

All they have same problem, like language and cultural barrier. For example in Thai there is tradition to show good heart "choi dee" but farang see this as an exploitation. For example when FArang walks around Thai are wondering why this guy is walking, doesnt have the money for TAxi or Bus. Also Thai dont talk about problems everything has to be funny, so the topics are very limited,  so sometimes there is no comunication, and break can happen very quickly.