What is the mose romatic thing your bf/gf has said to you?

ttesta

First romantic thing after spend a wonderful time together

>> Oiy! you really filled my life with joy and love. Im pretty happy to have you in my life.

....other romantic things for me.

>> I lived my life with you, the moment I spent with you were the best moments to complete my life.

and lastest one .. on the occasion of his birthday.

>> I am in love with a girl who took my heart away when this whole world was gray. She gave me everything or maybe a little bit more. She is now and always my meaning of life.

he is so nice ... ah I fall in love him again and 16th time now ..

10. I admire your strength, I admire your spunk, But the thing I like best, is getting you drunk.

9. Our love will never become cold and hollow, Unless, one day, you refuse to swallow.

8. I bought this Valentine's card at the store, In hopes that, later, you'd be my *****.

7. This feels so good, it feels so right, I just wish it wasn't $250 a night.

6. You're a woman of style, you're a woman of class, Especially when I'm spanking, your big-round-fat ass.

5. Before I met you, my heart was so famished, But now I'm fulfilled. . . SO MAKE ME A SAMICH!!!

4. Through all the things that came to pass, Our love has grown. . . but so's your ass.

3. You're a honey. . . and you're a cutie, I just wished you had J-Lo's "booty".

2. I don't wanna be sappy or silly or corny, So right to the point, let's do it, I'm horny!

1. If you think that hickey looks like a blister. You should check out the one that I gave to your sister!

"Everytime I see you I blush you make me so happy I hope I do the same to you are u busy tonight?"

"All I can think about is you you have done something to my head so rare to feel this way"

"I want to snuggle with you so bad"

"its special u and me"

"I would love to be just yours"

I dont know if u still remember all this sweetie, but i always do :wink:

luv u mak mak na.

After 4 years went by, he just confessed that he stared at me for 3 hours at the first day we met. He approached me afterwards and asked me out....too bad i couldn't go gout with him at that time since i was expecting my ex bf to pick me up...and now when we are apart and the chance that we'll meet again seem impossible... it's just so sad...anyway, i just so surprised and i think it's kinda romantic, i never thought about anyone could keep staring at me for 3 hours!

I love u baby!@!!!