What part of your body do you dislike the most?

CJ

annie_bkk, stand up proudly girl. tall is beautiful. i don't know u but i'm gonna vote 4 ya every day.. just coz u r TALL.

as for me... damn ears. they are too big and stick out too much. sometimes when i go through a doorway i have to turn my head sideways to fit.

if there's a strong wind i need to hold on to something coz they're big like wings. i could fly away.

annie_bkk, stand up proudly girl. tall is beautiful. i don't know u but i'm gonna vote 4 ya every day.. just coz u r TALL.

as for me... damn ears. they are too big and stick out too much. sometimes when i go through a doorway i have to turn my head sideways to fit.

if there's a strong wind i need to hold on to something coz they're big like wings. i could fly away.

THX KA... :D

my list is huge, but i gotta say my hips. they're wide like a womans! ... i could probably make a good ladyboy then haha.

The boywonder, pls share ur hip with me :D cos i'm woman who have no hip :cry: it makes me look like a lady boy too, lol.

ummm part of body that i dislike?? ok, I don't like all of my body. I have to make merit, down on my knees and pray, to have great body build, and have a beautiful face for my next life. For this life :cry: "tam jai" i have to stay with it jaaaa.

"1" :?

my list is huge, but i gotta say my hips. they're wide like a womans! ... i could probably make a good ladyboy then haha.

lol i wish i could see u dress like a ladyboy, would be very funny

as for me, I wanna be taller cos im pretty small. I wanted to be an air hostess but im not tall enough so bubye my dream job. But this is not what I dislike, Im pleasant for what I am. its just a wish.