The offending cartoons - a CIA bushbeating ploy?

Mikee_Moose

I doubt it, why would they use a small Danish newspaper.

There was every chance it may have gone unnoticed across most of the muslim world but was always likely to cause chaos amongst muslims in Denmark. However as it turns out they did bring it to light worldwide.

I don't think a Danish paper would have gone to print to please the americans, as far as I am aware they are an anti war in Iraq country so would have no reason too.

I honestly think it was a genuine mistake.

Just wondering. Is it possible that the recent cartoons in the European newspapers (that showed a picture of the Profit Mohammed) were purposely placed in order to flush out European terrorost into the open for nice photo opportunities? Call me a conspiracy nut however I cant help but wonder. :?

it's possible. wouldnt break any major laws of physics. but not even the CIA are that stupid. doubt it.

Just wondering. Is it possible that the recent cartoons in the European newspapers (that showed a picture of the Profit Mohammed) were purposely placed in order to flush out European terrorost into the open for nice photo opportunities? Call me a conspiracy nut however I cant help but wonder. :?

it's possible. wouldnt break any major laws of physics. but not even the CIA are that stupid. doubt it.

...or are they???? (ala Austin Powers)

But they are the perfect scape goat as in the Bush beating CIA for bad intelligence about wmd. :twisted:

As I truely beileve we should have the right to make our own decisions in life if you choose religion as your way to coupe with the reality of life/death/existance, more power to you. Personally I am Agnostic and my reasons for being so shine through everytime stuff like the cartoon uproar comes to light. Religion is a set of rules developed by MAN to act as the "interpreted" word of GOD. If that isn't a recipe for disaster I don't know what is. The various "interpretations" we call regilions has caused more needless/senseless bloodshed in this world over the course of time than any other entity/body of entities in the history of this planet. Yet so many people believe so much in thier "interpretation" they are willing to kill, all in the name of GOD. I can only hope that at some point people on this planet will wake up and smell the Holy BS that has been passed down from generation to generation and get a clue. Haha sorry I know this sounds a bit like a rank but I have a hard time understanding how people can truely believe that all the millions of people that lived on this planet prior to globization died and went to hel,l or whatever your religion might refer to it as, simply because they were not geographically located in the right place on the planet to accept the ONE true religion, lol.

As I truely beileve we should have the right to make our own decisions in life if you choose religion as your way to coupe with the reality of life/death/existance, more power to you. Personally I am Agnostic and my reasons for being so shine through everytime stuff like the cartoon uproar comes to light. Religion is a set of rules developed by MAN to act as the "interpreted" word of GOD. If that isn't a recipe for disaster I don't know what is. The various "interpretations" we call regilions has caused more needless/senseless bloodshed in this world over the course of time than any other entity/body of entities in the history of this planet. Yet so many people believe so much in thier "interpretation" they are willing to kill, all in the name of GOD. I can only hope that at some point people on this planet will wake up and smell the Holy BS that has been passed down from generation to generation and get a clue. Haha sorry I know this sounds a bit like a rank but I have a hard time understanding how people can truely believe that all the millions of people that lived on this planet prior to globization died and went to hel,l or whatever your religion might refer to it as, simply because they were not geographically located in the right place on the planet to accept the ONE true religion, lol.

not a rant...just common sense...

...or are they???? (ala Austin Powers)

curses! foiled again!

and we woulda gotten away with it too, if not for you meddling kids...

you know what mate......at this stage .....people have spread themselves into two factions/social discourses....

i'm bored of trying to make blind men see.....

regarding the topic......nope...I find that highly unlikely.....

as far as the bigger picture goes...nothingwould surprise me...

......who would ever of thought mankind was capable of doing the things the current american war mongers have been doing...(in this modern age) .....it's like you took some feudal /tribal chieftans and time warped them into the post industrial era......they seemed to have skipped the enlightenment , and all the ensuing moral discourses/paradigms ...that makes people cosciencess ..self actualising ...responsible human beings.....

there is no hope to approach people at this level .....they are as hollow as bones......removed from predatory/parasitical animals only in the most superficial ways .......devoid of all the qualities that could potentially make humanity great and transcend the physical world ...even if its a brief fizzle of a time....

instead they choose to gluttonously devour and destroy everything in their path......for their own gains......a parasite...a virus .....eating everything it can get its hands on.....and eventually itself ....

I dont understand it...I really dont.....what is it ? middle age ?...the beggining of death ? what sets man upon this rampage of desperation ?

perhaps they feel if they can "devour everything " while they are here ....it will die and go with them .....or some similiar fallacy.....

the human condition .....ticks....sucking our own blood....