Why do Farangs have no taste?

indighost

Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?

• Yes!
    • No, they're usually with good-looking girls!
    • No, because ANY asian girl is necessarily HOT!

Its worth a yellow card just to tell you that your the biggest dickhead I have had the displeasure to encounter in TF. I'll also throw in your the king of self opiniated assholes. Even long departed wankers didnt achieve your heights for pure crap.

Actually Mike, he's none of the above. They both serve a useful purpose.I think hemmorhoid is more like it. :wink:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't vote, no any answer that match my thoughts. Just it's very normal that each people have different style, taste etc.. therefore how can you judged that anyone have bad taste(in your sight of view)?

I'm sure some foreigner guys that I attracted to may not be that attractive in their own countries.. It's just about what we prefer more than bad or good taste.. We can't look at the same thing and think the same about it.. I don't need any sense of humour to realised this.

You are 23 year olds, not fat, not bald and you are *170 cm. tall*, quiet *short* one for Caucasian... do you think any forienger from same country with you may think that your GF have a bad taste also? Any probablylity?

plain ugly dark-skinned Thai girl, such a !!!. :arrow:

U got what u wanted, indighost. Nine (9) pages of comments. U got ur moment of glory (even u r not worth nine pages of attention). Go now look in the mirror and think how great u r.

With ur high IQ, u miss a least a lot of EQ (Emotional Quotient) and SQ (Social Quotient). U should work on that. :roll:

Be easy on him people, he is only a kid.

And kiddo....read carefully OK? Do not want you getting all confused now. Poor child.

THIS IS HOW WE POST A PIC.

FIRST, YOU NEED A LINK OF THE PICTURE. YOU CAN NOT JUST UPLOAD THE PICTURE. UNDERSTAND? NOW IF YOUR PICTURES ARE NOT ON THE INTERNET, THEREFORE NO LINK.

THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. YOU GO TO SITES LIKE www.photobucket.com or www.tinypic.com WHERE THEY ALLOW YOU TO UPLOAD PICTURES SO YOU HAVE THE LINKS.

LOOK UP ABOVE THE MESSAGE BOX YOU GO TO TYPE YOUR POSTS OR REPLIES. SEE THE LINE THAT SAYS "MESSAGE BODY"?

AND THE "Img" OPTION?

NOW CLICK THAT ONCE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE p><p>THEN YOU TYPE YOUR PICTURE

THEN YOU CLICK THE "Img" AGAIN AND. THIS ' alt='>THEN YOU CLICK THE "Img" AGAIN AND. THIS '> WILL APPEAR AFTER THE URL AND YOU'RE SET.

AGAIN NO SPACE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, KIDDO?

GOOD BOY.

NOW YOU CAN GO AND POST THOSE PICTURES OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL EX-GIRLFRIENDS :D

Oh and do me a favour. Forget the thumbnails, post the big pics. We have some older members here who can't see too well. Plus we can see better if they are really truly beautiful because they have light skin.

this question is for indighost

see that u SAID ur frm the states

where in the states

what is ur background?

just questions

so please do answer

My guess would be Alabama, and been sleeping for 150 years there, suddenly waking up at not realized that the world have changed since his ancestors that colored ppl did not equalize the stanars of the owner of the cottonfileds.

Jump in here and declare that beauti lay in the skin color is probably something he has got in with his mothermilk. narrowminded people will always stay narrow minded, I don't have the answer to open their mind :roll:

I'm from a town in Pennsylvania, an hour away from both NYC and Philly. What is my background? Currently I'm using Apple's default OS X Tiger Aqua background. ;-) 55+

As for Viggop, I've clearly said that the color of one's skin, Thais included, is not directly correlated to attractiveness. I've also said that skin color, on the whole, seems to have a hard-and-fast connection to socio-economic status. Thus you are clearly misunderstanding me when you claim that I hold the belief that "beauti [sic] lay in the skin color".

There have been several instances in this thread in which you've belittled the language skills of others, many non-native English speakers among them, obviously ignorant of the number of errors that appear in your own posts.

Non-native English speakerS? One, singular. One man. You didn't, perchance, miss the class on counting, did you? (And commas, like ellipses, can be used to project pauses in speech and aren't always tied into grammatic usage.) Ample number of errors? Please do PM me as to where. I'd love to know, for my own benefit. I also think you're full of sh!t.

In your response to my post, you failed to address a single point I made. Perhaps you'd be able contribute something constructive to this forum if you'd focus on the issues rather than trying to puff yourself up by putting others down. But until you learn to do that, you're not worthy of another second of attention from the good people of TF.

It's funny that I, the OP, am expected to contribute something constructive. Was not the OP in itself constructive? I can't understand why I'm supposed to reply to garbage posts with constructive commentary. And I didn't go "puffing myself up" until asked to elaborate on why I consider myself an intellectual elitist.

Taking your final sentence into account, I'm left questioning two points:

Does what you say imply that only those who make constructive posts are worthy of the attention of the good people on TF? Furthermore, who the f@ck are the "good people" you speak of!?

see? you're not so smart are ya?

That's what I said, many times. Although I might have a high qualitative intelligence, I'm an idiot. Blame it on impusivity.

923586430_l.jpg

Ex #1, Lisa. Dated her for 2 years in college. Half Egyptian, half Italian.

925808399_l.jpg

In a play during college. (She doesn't normally dress that way! :wink: )

For my Thai ex, visit thailandfriends.com/sea ...it's the account I set up for her a while back, but has been inactive until now (when I posted three more as-yet-unnaproved pics of her).

I urge people, out of civility, not to take to criticizing these girls. They're not the heinous a$$hole writing these posts. I'm not saying they're goddesses, but I'd say a general survey would conclude that they're good-looking.

Also note that the poll is heavily lopsided...nearly 75% agree that foreigners have bad taste, assuming that men answered the third choice (which is, in fact, "Yes!" in scant disguise).

I feel finished with posting in this forum. It's served its purpose statistically, and as far as a wind-up, it's also fulfilled that duty. I just don't want to have to pour the energy into this anymore. I began the thread to be an a$$hole. I served my purpose as an a$$hole. I don't feel like being one anymore! It's as simple as that. I've balanced myself (because lately I've been waaaay too happy and positive).

See you all! Thanks for the entertainment. Genuinely.

I feel finished with posting in this forum. It's served its purpose statistically, and as far as a wind-up, it's also fulfilled that duty. I just don't want to have to pour the energy into this anymore. I began the thread to be an a$$hole. I served my purpose as an a$$hole. I don't feel like being one anymore! It's as simple as that. I've balanced myself (because lately I've been waaaay too happy and positive).

I bid you a polite goodbye. You may not be so lucky with others.

your ex looks nice

I wish you the best

I hope you can keep maturing so that someday your tact matches your intellect.

My English is perfect onmy academic papers and entrance exams but when posting I type a zillion miles and hour and often don't bother with punctuation or capitalization or proper spelling.

I have a Masters in Education for teaching English from Temple University, 5 years as an undergrad at UCLA and a year at fashion design school.

I realize to some degree that you are just being young and brash and attempting to shock and provoke but you still have to consider people's feelings.

I was once more like you but 14 years in Tokyo changed my ways forever.

I hope life continues to treat you well in Thailand.

True, Thai girls who are in need of financial stability will #u@% anyone with a credit card.

Use me as your unseen example, I can prove a point.

I don't #vck anyone with a credit card, even if I could. :roll:

Hence, I kindly ask you not to widely generalize "Thai girls" in terms of solving their financial problems. I would appreciate that.

True, Thai girls who are in need of financial stability will #u@% anyone with a credit card.

Hence, I kindly ask you not to widely generalize "Thai girls" in terms of solving their financial problems. I would appreciate that.

:lol:How about air miles :shock:

Amazing.

If someone places a forum based on romance or another interesting and pleasant subject, very few respond

Some pathetic self cantered boy places a non structured egotistical comment and the forum just goes on and on.

Giving him more attention than he deserves.

Amazing.

If someone places a forum based on romance or another interesting and pleasant subject, very few respond

Some pathetic self cantered boy places a non structured egotistical comment and the forum just goes on and on.

Absolutely agree . . . quite frankly I am tired of all the bickering. Some excellent forum posts have gone by with just 2 or 3 posts.

i agree with the windup part, it was an easy topic to get people wound up about but yeah it worked.

but statistically?

surely a man of your education cannot be THAT ignorant of statistics.

for starters, you can't possibly believe that 33 responses is a large enough sample to be statistically interesting? please, sir, before you reread sartre read a book on statistics, k?

Amazing.

of COURSE it works.

conflict = drama.

come on you dont really expect 'pleasant' subjects to take off do you? if there is a conflict, regardless of how repugnant the subject matter, most people will stay tuned in even just to see how it turns out, to see what happens next. eventually it fizzes and you move on to tne next show, but more conflict = more viewers.

or would you expect a lovely tv show about making proper scones to have higher ratings than jerry springer?

and if you can actually READ most of the 'romance'-oriented threads on here without projectile-vomiting you're a stronger man than i...

Notice please, Dr. Sassy, that I didn't "widely generalize 'Thai girls'", but instead focused specifically on Thai girls who are in need of financial stability, perhaps desperately so. The only way I can use you as my "unseen example" is if you are financially unstable. Are you? You are, by volunteering yourself as said example, tacitly implying that you cannot stand on your own two feet financially. I think that you're simply unaware of how what you've said alludes to your self-proclaimed poverty. Or I could be wrong, and you could just be totally okay with basically coming out and saying I'm poor, and I won't fvck any guy with a credit card! And man, oh man, am I poor!

superskater, you're right--I've got a long way to go before reaching any kind of enlightenment or wisdom. I recognize that. Thanks also for the comment on the ex (which was Lisa, I assume). Ngairo--she's a Landmark introduction leader! Jing jing na!

anneandeddy, you may continue to believe that I'm putting forth the view that ugliness is directly tied to the color of a Thai girl's skin, despite my multiple refutations of that view. Continue on, as you please, but to align your statement with my point-of-view given in this thread, it would've been more pertinent for you to say "I'll take an ugly Thai chick any day thanks." Also, eddy, I may be pathetic to some extent, but I'm not pathetic enough to slap up pics of some girl(s) I wasn't romantically involved with and say that I was. And as for you knocking my ex with your puking icon comment, I asked to keep it civil. And I wouldn't throw stones at brick houses from within my own glass shack (if ya get me). Maybe what you meant to type really was "I'll take an ugly Thai girl any day, thanks!"

Well, Mr.Indighost, maybe you forgot to look at the type of guy that thai women you are discussing is with. Let me tell you, they are normally tripple her age, fat, bold, hairy, and ugly. Or young, stupid, arrogant, and ugly.

Unlike you, when I see this type of couple, I have sympathy for the girl. How sad it would be to open my eyes and see this ugly git next to me? I know some have to do this because that's what they do for living.

Some girls apparently just jump into any farang no matter how dodgy he is like.

I can say that for most thai-farang couple,thai women are far out the farang men' s league. So who actually do have a bad taste?

I am not attacking those ex's of yours but what if I just say I think you have a rather bad taste yourself, if we are talking 'MY STANDARD' and 'PREFERENCES'.

Of course I'm not into girls but I have rather high standards when it comes to checking girls out so I say I have better taste than you and your taste is very very very bad. Now how would you feel about that?

Oh and I admit I have bad taste in men, ask any of my friends.

BTW, even the one who didn't ask how to post pics, said thanks.

BTWWTW, didn't you call all 'darkie' leech? And you kept saying you don't generalise?

BTWTWTW, did you already say you were done with this thread? I hope you don't see this.

Unlike you, when I see this type of couple, I have sympathy for the girl. How sad it would be to open my eyes and see this ugly git next to me? I know some have to do this because that's what they do for living.

Why have you assumed that I don't feel sympathetic towards the girl? It's an incorrect assumption to make.

I also excluded the tourists from this discussion. I thought I made it clear that I'm not talking about the toursits-with-bargirls scenario, but rather the realm of expats-with-girlfriends.

Rob

Yes, it was my score. Yes, I was trying to convey pauses. Yes, you're allowed to consider me a fraud. Please tell me what "maligning" means. Did you mean "malaligning"? Are you a fraud now because you made a mistake? I removed names from posts because I was having difficulties with the tagging system. I didn't once remove formatting (unless you speak of color or something, and that was an unintentional result of shortening the quote). Egotistical, quite. Idiot, yes, as I've said (many times now). Bigoted? Nope. Not even close.

I am not attacking those ex's of yours but what if I just say I think you have a rather bad taste yourself, if we are talking 'MY STANDARD' and 'PREFERENCES'.

Of course I'm not into girls but I have rather high standards when it comes to checking girls out so I say I have better taste than you and your taste is very very very bad. Now how would you feel about that?

Oh and I admit I have bad taste in men, ask any of my friends.

BTW, even the one who didn't ask how to post pics, said thanks.

BTWWTW, didn't you call all 'darkie' leech? And you kept saying you don't generalise?

BTWTWTW, did you already say you were done with this thread? I hope you don't see this.

A Thai girl can call my taste 'bad' if she wants. Hell, you can even call it "very very very bad," as you've done (but why?). It's your right. I do, however, stand by my belief that if a general survey was taken, that both my exes would easily fall into a "good-looking" category rather than an "ugly" one. (And no, I'm not saying that their looks were the sole basis of my relationships with them.)

I'm unable to follow about what you're saying about "the one who didn't ask how to post pics," since every person who has posted (except me) didn't ask how to post pics.

I also never said that "all darkies are leeches," but what I said could be misconstrued (via logistic fallacy) to arrive at that unfounded statement. Also, when the hell did I ever said "I don't generalize"??? I've specifically said that people's minds generalize in order to make sense of the world. I generalize. I do so readily. For instance: Most motorcycles have two wheels. Most chairs have four legs. Most foreigners with Thai girlfriends have bad taste. I embrace generalizations, so long as we remember that generalizations are exactly that--generally true, and not the case with every instance. Generalizations can readily be made about non-human existences; what's so wrong with making them about people? Just because it is deemed "politically incorrect" does NOT mean that the truth-value of (good) generalizations is thereby washed away. One gains a greater understanding of her surroundings when taking generalizations into account. It's simply a smart thing to do.

And no, apparently I'm not done with this thread. You hope I don't see it why? Because most of it makes no sense?

And BTW... 'by the way' is not like "PS"; that is, you don't have to do your "BTWTWTW" bullsh!t. :twisted: