Why do Farangs have no taste?

indighost

Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?

• Yes!
    • No, they're usually with good-looking girls!
    • No, because ANY asian girl is necessarily HOT!

what a sad, sad man you are....

:(

:cry:

you are such an arrogant cocksucker. what on earth gives you the right to judge what some person defines as beautiful?

what you think of as beauty is probably looking at you out of the mirror, you narcissistic imbicile.

but to the normal person, all they look for is a like thinking partner with the same ideals and goals. and if YOU see that person as black and ugly, that is your problem pal, not the person with the partner.

you've got your head stuck so far up your backside that you wouldn't know what normal people seek in life for a partner.

here is a definition of the term "partner" for you......"the person you are married to or living with as if you were married to them, or the person you are having a sexual relationship with".......notice this definition DOES NOT mention anything about "and this person must meet the high and lofty standards of INDIGHOST".

want to know why? cos its got NOTHING to do with you if a farang wants a dark skinned girl as a partner.

so please crawl back to the hole from whence you came or get your head out of your backside and realise that the world does not revolve around you and GET OVER IT

ta

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha love you man i wouldnt waste my time banging it against the wall the only ignorance here is coming from you there indighost but again your ego is too large to notice it ho-hum yawwwwwwwwwwwn some people just cant learn :roll:

Again, you dense man, you fail to see what I mean.

Of course you don't need to bang your head against the wall. You're already ignorant, but by saying so I'm becoming banal.

Ever since you proclaimed, "but you wont ever wind me up," each keystroke you make is a chisel to your credibility. I've even wound you up in other threads where I've merely posted a pertinent post. Don't let that happen again, lest you get warned by a moderator again. And we don't want that now, do we, Edward?

Oh, and Johnno, I guess we can add your name to the long list of posters who have incorrectly believed that I tie skin-shade to beauty. Yes, do please read the many times (I believe we're up to six now!) where I've explicitly refuted that notion as one I uphold.

and what does the question in your poll state?

do farang have bad taste in thai women? who is the judge of the farangs taste? you....you asked the question. you are the judge of the farangs taste. they don't meet your lofty ideals. this is the purpose of this forum topic, yes? you came here and said that bald fat farangs are often seen with dark skinned thai women.

i rest my case

Now you all are being too hard on Indigo

He is indeed an expert

When you have looked in the nmirror as many times as this man has, well then you are obviously an expert on what ugly is.

But you didn't have to change your picture

A simple paper bag with eyeholes would have sufficed

As bad as looking at you is, listening to you is far worse.

I feel sorry for your family, your girlfriends and your neighbors and your co-workers

They must all have cauliflower ears

I'm ready to buy you a muzzle with my own money

I'll never complain about roosters orr howling soi dogs again cause compared to you they are quiet

They are cuter too.

Farangs in Thailand clearly have no taste in Thai women. I mean come on guys! This is Thailand! Foreigners get laughed at because (on the whole) they scoop up the dark-skinned girls who are, lets face it, also quite ugly!

All too often I see expats (the residents, not the whoring tourists) with just downright ugly, dark chicks!!!

and what does this say indighost? in case you don't know, the opposite meaning of the word "beautiful" is "ugly". so if you are saying that dark-skinned girls are "ugly", i take it that you mean you find them "not beautiful". i'm not a rocket scientist, but i don't think you need a degree in rocket science to work out what you were saying in this opening post from you.

I didn't even vote for ur poll. A good poll should contain clear possibilities to answer: 'yes', 'no' or 'no opinion'. Not like urs: 'yes', 'no, but .....' or 'no, but ......'.

My poll is a good poll. It asks a yes or no question. There is a clear "Yes" answer, a clear "No" answer, and a third answer which (as I've said earlier) is "Yes" in disguise (assuming it is a man who chooses that answer). The second answer is not a "No, but..." as you suggest. The answer "No" (i.e just-plain-no) would necessarily entail the elaboration attached to that 'no' (i.e. "they're usually with good-looking [Thai] girls.").

As for a "No Opinion" vote, that's there as well (namely, the don't-fxxxxcking-vote option).

Is this meant to be funny??? This question is in the same category as: R blondes dumb? R Kiwi's sheepf*ckers? R Scottish ppl stingy? All generalisations, made on base of how somebody looks or where's from. Diid u get that or do u need more explenation?

To answer them anyway: No, I don't wear speedo's, g-strings ....

And I like Thai food in general :wink: . If tom yam kung is Isaan food I would have to answer yes. That's really hot!!!

It's meant to be funny if you take into consideration the earlier commentary (from myself and others) of old, fat, bald sex tourists/sexpats in speedos with ugly chicks.

And tom yam kung is not Isaan. Som tam, nam tok, sticky rice etc. are examples of Isaan food. But by food, I meant women.

1. I'll stick to my answers anyway. The topic-question is rethorical and the answers in the poll r all pointing in the direction u wanted it. Let's say u want everybody to agree with u. And I pushed the don't-fxxxxcking-vote option than. :P Anyway I don't want it to be a debate till the end of time.

2 Funny??? Refering to the old , bald sex-tourist isn't funny. Instead u r a fan of Benny Hill.

Repeating the same thing in a certain context can be funny. The 'he knows nothing, he's from Barcelona'-quote from John Cleese is a good example of that.

And I did understand what u meant by 'Isaan food', reread my answer on that. I'm not stupid, I'm not from Barcelona. :roll:

do farang have bad taste in thai women? who is the judge of the farangs taste? you....you asked the question. you are the judge of the farangs taste. they don't meet your lofty ideals. this is the purpose of this forum topic, yes? you came here and said that bald fat farangs are often seen with dark skinned thai women.

i rest my case

Your "case"? Is that what you call it? You're a riot.

It's quite clear that the poll left it UP TO THE VOTER to decide on what "bad taste" is. If it had been otherwise, then the question wouldinclude an aside presenting a prescribed definition of bad taste, which it clearly does not.

Superskater, when have you "listened to" me? What would a muzzle do to my posting ability? You clearly put forth ideas with a lack of linguistic precision, and you are AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR! Man, oh man, send your students a refund.

But let's face it--do you choose to hear roosters or soi dogs? Most likely you don't. Do you choose to read my thread? I believe it's more than probable that you do. It's quite simple to just not read it.

And finally, none of the people who you've mentioned are avid boxers or wrestlers, so they haven't really a chance at coming down with cauliflower ear, my dear Professor.

Johno, you're right; I've clearly lost touch with what I said (or rather the way I presented my thoughts), and it does appear that I've made a direct connection of skin color to beauty. In my opinion, it really only applies to the girls who are quite dark, though. Nonetheless, you are right.

What is the point of posting a poll if there is no possibility of expressing an opinion by answering it? You have either ?agree with me? or ?choose something that is obviously ridiculous?. I mean what is the point of engaging in discussion if you are not open minded enough to try to understand another?s point of view?

Edit: So are Thai men usually with good looking girls?

this is the purpose of this forum topic, yes? you came here and said that bald fat farangs are often seen with dark skinned thai women.

i rest my case

Johno, you're right; I've clearly lost touch with what I said (or rather the way I presented my thoughts), and it does appear that I've made a direct connection of skin color to beauty. In my opinion, it really only applies to the girls who are quite dark, though. Nonetheless, you are right.

so i guess i'm not a riot anymore? is the later comment from you a retraction?

i don't mind being a riot (as in funny hahaha, that was a riot). and i guess seeing as how you have finally made the connection between "ugly" and "beauty", the 14 pages of waffle that you have been leaving denying that you EVER said "dark skin is ugly" is really waffle and you are going to admit this fact now?

oh look in the sky, there goes another flying pig. 8) :lol: :shock:

this is the purpose of this forum topic, yes? you came here and said that bald fat farangs are often seen with dark skinned thai women.

i rest my case

so i guess i'm not a riot anymore? is the later comment from you a retraction?

i don't mind being a riot (as in funny hahaha, that was a riot). and i guess seeing as how you have finally made the connection between "ugly" and "beauty", the 14 pages of waffle that you have been leaving denying that you EVER said "dark skin is ugly" is really waffle and you are going to admit this fact now?

oh look in the sky, there goes another flying pig. 8) :lol: :shock:

No, Johno, what you call a "case" is still horrendously funny. I don't retract that. I wouldn't exactly use lawyer terminology if I were a mechanic.

And it's quite easy to see that the thread, in entirety, does NOT hinge on the "dark skin = ugly" position. Nice try though.

My earlier statements, though, about beauty not being tied to skin color do still hold true: It's not my belief that (necessarily) whiter skin makes a girl more beautiful--there are plenty of very white girls who IMO are not pretty.

I think that in all probability a good percentage of expats have got quite enough of chasing the hot girls, either in their home countries or in Thailand and finally learned from experience that it really isn't the most important quality when it comes to forming a long-term relationship. In fact it is probably more often than not sure not to work out. Women who are in high demand usually also develop high expectations which most men just can't continue to live up to over the long-term. Most expats choose Thai women over farang women because they are sick of high expectations and paying for not meeting those expectations. But I'm sure you such an all-round fantastic guy that you would never fail to meet the expectations of even the hottest women Western or Asian, so by all means take your pick.

Ah, was going to say more, but this is really a pathetic topic.

How does that oldies song go???

"If ya wanna be happy for the rest of your life

never make a pretty woman your wife.

And from my personal point of view,

get an ugly girl to marry you."

You make sense. You're also the first person with an attempt an answering the question this thread aims to tackle. And it only took 15 pages! Hah!

It's an answer I'm willing to accept to boot!

i rest my case

ok, i'll make it plainer then. you also further stated in your post that dark skinned thai women are ugly. and this your opinion. you know what they say about opinions, yes? do you really want me to continue? stick to music white boy.

How does that oldies song go???

"If ya wanna be happy for the rest of your life

never make a pretty woman your wife.

And from my personal point of view,

get an ugly girl to marry you."

and your point is? oh, you know music. thank god you are good for something. not much else about you that is any good

and your point is? oh, you know music. thank god you are good for something. not much else about you that is any good

If you possessed and inferential reasoning skills, you'd be able to see my point. I'm also glad you know me with enough breadth to gauge what is and is not "any good" about me.

I wouldn't exactly use lawyer terminology if I were a mechanic.

Why not?

Being a "genius" choir director doesn't stop you from using shyster tactics.

It's funny that you use scare quotes around a term I haven't once used to describe myself. It's also funny that, since I'm a music teacher, you go on to assume that I direct a choir. Shyster also implies "business," and I don't think I'm doing business of any sort here.

Sorry Bob!

If you possessed and inferential reasoning skills, you'd be able to see my point. I'm also glad you know me with enough breadth to gauge what is and is not "any good" about me.

inferential [adj] derived or capable of being derived by inference

so you made the inference that thai women with dark skin are ugly. you really sure that you want to keep on with this?

inferential [adj] derived or capable of being derived by inference

so you made the inference that thai women with dark skin are ugly. you really sure that you want to keep on with this?

That's not the inference I was referring to. I rather meant that if you'd taken my song quote in context with the post before it, you would see what my point was.

I do believe that Thai women with (very) dark skin are ugly, but that belief is not one I formed inferentially. (Did you perchance look up "inference"?)

And yes, I'm quite sure I want to keep on with this, if by "this", you mean "reply to my blunderous misunderstandings".

You'd employed scare quotes in such a way as to suggest my use of the term to describe myself. I used no such quotes. I now see that you perhaps used them to imply some sort of sarcasm.

And I'm so sorry that the latest version of OAD doesn't meet your criteria for a reliable reference.

All apologies. *buddha wai* I am not worthy. *buddha wai* You are supreme *royal wai*

You'd employed scare quotes in such a way as to suggest my use of the term to describe myself. I used no such quotes. I now see that you perhaps used them to imply some sort of sarcasm.

as a third party with no stake in the outcome i can verify that i immediately took it as sarcasm, and that it in no way implied, to my eye, that you'd said it.

also, i'm not going to bother to load up the OED but dictionary.com supports my impression of what "shyster" means:

"An unethical, unscrupulous practitioner, especially of law."

this is really basic stuff, and not hairsplitting. it's fundamental to the meaning of the simple sentences in question.

perhaps you've been reading too much continental 'philosophy' in translation to master english as it is widely spoken by native speakers? still, overall your english is pretty good; therefore you are not qualified to teach english in thailand. if you unlearn how to spell, however, you might have a shot...

I didn't even vote for ur poll. A good poll should contain clear possibilities to answer: 'yes', 'no' or 'no opinion'. Not like urs: 'yes', 'no, but .....' or 'no, but ......'.

My poll is a good poll. It asks a yes or no question. There is a clear "Yes" answer, a clear "No" answer, and a third answer which (as I've said earlier) is "Yes" in disguise (assuming it is a man who chooses that answer). The second answer is not a "No, but..." as you suggest. The answer "No" (i.e just-plain-no) would necessarily entail the elaboration attached to that 'no' (i.e. "they're usually with good-looking [Thai] girls.").

hmmmm let's see. leading question? check.

beg the question of whether there is a universally-accepted definition of 'bad taste? check. beg the question of whether farrangs, or *any* men, generally have good taste ANYWHERE? check. in fact you beg so many questions here, i'm too lazy to itemize 'em. someone should slap your philosophy teacher(s).

let's don't even get into other fallacies like the bad analogies you made supporting your generalizations.

for now let's just say that only a flat-out moron would look at your poll as anything even semi-serious (unless one considers winding up a website to be serious business).

As for a "No Opinion" vote, that's there as well (namely, the don't-fxxxxcking-vote option).

with a question as subjective and loaded as your poll, yeah you do need a "none of the above" option. if 98 percent of respondees think that the question is unanswerable, or equivocal, etc etc and choose 'none of the above'---that is a vastly different dataset than if you throw out anyone's response who is unwilling to answer either yes or no ain't it.

although i'll be generous---you cannot possibly be stupid enough to believe your poll means anything. it's worded like a windup, has a 'crank' answer as one of the options, etc etc etc. please restore my faith in humanity (or at least you) and verify that it's part of the windup and you don't sincerely beliieve it tells you anything, except that you can stir things up on a website, k?

gotta give you credit though the psuedointellectual aspect of the bickering has added a new dimension to a tired old topic. this has turned into a much more entertaining windup than i thought it'd be. congratulations, it's pure jerry springer! i'm staying tuned.

Who needs to teach English? :) The supply/demand of foreign educators in Thailand makes my spot as a music teacher much more favorable. Plus it's just more fun to teach.

And a nit-picker like me would never be able to stand teaching English, let alone in Thailand.

right then if i have to explain a joke, then it tanked.

"thank you thank you i'm here all week."

<<slouches off into the wings, hands the baton to his understudy>>

I still cannot be arsed to read the whole thread, I have read it before on another forum, it goes like this....

I am more Intelligent than you.

I get better looking chicks than you.

I am more in line with Thai culture than you.

etc.

Interpreted it means I feel inferior to you.

Points to note: When you leave your not meant to return unless the audience shout Encore, yes you started the thread as an a**hole and so it begins so it ends, no you have not got a life away from your computer.

Glad to clear that up for you.