Why do Farangs have no taste?

indighost

Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?

• Yes!
    • No, they're usually with good-looking girls!
    • No, because ANY asian girl is necessarily HOT!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'samazing how many yong men under 25 or 30 think they are smart.

My smartest friends over 50 are about 10 times as smart as tthe smartest under 30 people i've met.

I've met a few brainchilds but they never need to tell anyone how smart they are.

The fact that they got their PHD at 20 and make 100K for Microsoft is enough.

I had a good friend in Tokyo who was a pharmacy professor. He travelled all over the world to share his knowledge at foreign university's as a sort of technology transfer. He used to tell me that a PHD is only the beginning.

When you are 50 years old and you've read, worked and studied for and additional 30 years, you'll understand what my professor friend was talking about. Only young fools think they are smart.

You have a long, long way to go before you'll be as smart as you think you are.

In the meantime,try to learn some manners and show some class and consideration for other people.

Oh yes I forgot, you only care about your only tiny little inner circle of friends. I hope they aren't carbon copies of you.

Grow up. There is more to life than self aggrandisment and enjoying shocking and ruffling people's feathers. You act like a spoiled little rich boy and I've met plenty.

When you look in the mirror, try not to kiss yourself, you handsome devil.

True, Thai girls who are in need of financial stability will #u@% anyone with a credit card.

But you won't see a light-skinned girl with a fat, bald, speedo-donning sexpat. That's for sure.

Maybe I'm just stuck-up because I'm a thin, young, intelligent young man whose primary motive for residence in Thailand isn't the p00s. :shock: :lol:

you see all kinds of people with all kinds of people.............your opening opinion is appalling, but we all say **** at times you dik....opps sorry but we all say things at times.

i did actually snigger ( :oops: a little bit) at your first post but this ones a bit much.

think about some of the reasons why some of the aforementioned relationships happen before ripping people apart.

every asian country has poverty that pushes people in these directions... whats your home country, you will likely find similar issuses......... and i would be out of order to talk **** about it like you have

indighost:

"Ngairo: It sounds like you've found "transformation" within the Landmark curriculum for living. Good luck with that! (hahahahaha)

You do that and Ngairo can convince me to blow all my money to fund Werner Erhard et al. (Ngairo--ever research the original est? Or are you old enough to have actually taken part in it?)"

I am unfamiliar with your references to me but will massage your ego for 5 minutes and google them later.

The only learning I have done is through a friend of mine from the music industry Alicia who's grandmother Gena Keys wrote a series of 5 books titled 'There is no manual'......I have no need to recomend them to you but feel free to ask any questions.

I did discover today that we have a mutual friend...who was obviously interested to hear of your statements regarding other human beings colour and appearance.....but I was not suprised to hear them say after seeing your comment:

"Furthermore, the social circle amongst whom I'm "popular" consists of intellectual peers. I don't expect, nor do I want, to be "popular" on TF. It is my friends and peers who enjoy my "social skills", which are not lacking amongst the right crowd."

That this was simply not true and that you were just the 'legend of your own fantasy'.....okay....that is only their opinion but you might like to make an adjustment to the perception of yourself according to what's real....but as your friend said....you will have difficulty with that.

The world is a small place.......I will be in Bkk later this year holding a music seminar and would be interested to meet you....music only...none of your other stuff....but don't call me....I will call you....I know where you are now....

i cant be assed with you i would not hire you to wipe my ass.

Don't knock it, in the Royal court, in days gone by,it was quite a privaleged occupation to wipe Henry viii's bum bum after his morning dump!

:lol:

I would like to continue the 'digression' and add that 'privilege' in the days of Henry VIII did not have the same meaning as it does today. I believe that there were many privileges in the court, which if not partaken in, would result in the swift execution.

I am trying to change the subject,

i cant be assed with you i would not hire you to wipe my ass.

Don't knock it, in the Royal court, in days gone by,it was quite a privaleged occupation to wipe Henry viii's bum bum after his morning dump!

:lol:

i'm willing to hire *anyone* to wipe my ass, regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, age, gender, number of limbs, species, etc...

oops my bad this should go in the 'jobs' section.

Cant be arsed to read the whole thread, Indighost mmmmm.

Are you not the guy off a different forum with the IQ of six trillion when you were like 6 months old?

What happened? All the dark ugly Thai chicks flame you off that one?

True, Thai girls who are in need of financial stability will #u@% anyone with a credit card.

But you won't see a light-skinned girl with a fat, bald, speedo-donning sexpat. That's for sure.

gee i missed this one; that's what i get for skimming. fyi my light-skinned girlfriend wants me to get a speedo :shock:

Maybe I'm just stuck-up because I'm a thin, young, intelligent young man whose primary motive for residence in Thailand isn't the p00s. :shock: :lol:

riiight your reason is that you can get a mirror to gaze lovingly into for rock-bottom prices?

The survey is total rubbish. Three questions are as broad as they are thoughout.

This post is total rubbish. What three questions? And what do you mean "are as broad as they are throughout"??? I'm swimming in confusion here.

What conclusion were you predicting... that all farang are fat and ugly and all Thai women are goodlooking and desperate?

What conclusion was I predicting? I wasn't predicting anything; I was positing a belief of mine (ie that farangs, overall, have bad taste in Thai women) and polling to collect others' opinions. What I was predicting was far from a conclusion--I was predicting a big wind-up.

I think someone needs to find a new hotel, away from those bright neon lights.

Currently I'm spending a month about 35 km away from those lights, bub.

It is fair to assume that you've only been to Thailand on a few brief occasions and formed your opinions from personal observation. Where your observations stem is anyones guess but I have a theory. In which case you make perfect sense.

Yes, indeed I've come to Thailand only a handful of times. The most recent time was a year and a half ago. I haven't left since then. (Read: I'm a resident.) I have had contact with many foreigners through my job; I see loads of foreigners each time I go out. My observations "stem from" quite a bit of accumulated empirical evidence combined with logical thought.

Toodles. I'm a ghost.

*everyone else was doing it...

Superskater: You've done nothing but give a long-winded reiteration of what I plainly admitted earlier: I am immature. I am an idiot most of the time. Well, you've done a bit more than that... you've further illuminated your feeble grasp on English. What subject did you teach (or rather, "profess")? I hope it wasn't English!

Oh, but "anneandeddy" thinks your posts are "eloquent"! I guess we all have our rungs on the ladder.

Bullied as a child? No; actually I was quite a chunker as a child. Bullies went for the sickly skinny guys. Nice trophy girl... um, nope that's not why I'm here.

you see all kinds of people with all kinds of people.............your opening opinion is appalling, but we all say sh*t at times you dik....opps sorry but we all say things at times.

I do see all kinds of people with all kinds of people. I do notice, though, that when I see farang/Thai couples (m/f respectively), that an overwhelming majority include just downright ugly Thai girls who happen to have somewhat of a fit/nice body.

My opinion is appalling, you say, but how many opinions have I put forth in this thread, and which one to you speak of specifically?

Ngairo: No thanks; I have to work during the day (later this year).

Sorry I couldn't get back to your posts sooner, but I do have (somewhat of) a life away from the computer. I'm off! See you. It's been fun. Let's just let this thread die now, shall we?

riiight your reason is that you can get a mirror to gaze lovingly into for rock-bottom prices?

Come now, Zeus, your skimming has gotten the best of you, expecially since I've a) never said that I'm good-looking, and B) have proclaimed that I consider myself to specifically NOT be good-looking. I even referenced the low price of a nose job in Thailand being enticing!

Mirror, perhaps not... autiobiography... now THERE's an idea. 55+

It?s interesting to see that so many guys appear to be very sensitive about this subject and find it more comforting to hurl abuse at each other than to discuss the subject.

Perhaps this insecurity is one of the reasons why so many farangs are drawn towards less attractive Thai girls!

It?s interesting to see that so many guys appear to be very sensitive about this subject and find it more comforting to hurl abuse at each other than to discuss the subject.

have you ever read ANY other threads in the TF forums?l????

so many... find it more comforting to hurl abuse at each other than to discuss ANY subject. therein lies the entertainment.

Come now, Zeus, your skimming has gotten the best of you, expecially since I've a) never said that I'm good-looking, and B) have proclaimed that I consider myself to specifically NOT be good-looking. I even referenced the low price of a nose job in Thailand being enticing!

c'mon everyone knows supermodels can rattle off a litany of their flaws... and you wouldn't be considering a nose job if you weren't looking :twisted:

Mirror, perhaps not... autiobiography... now THERE's an idea. 55+

if you write an autobiography and no one else reads it, it's a mirror....

anyway i'm off to get fitted for a speedo...

indighost:

Good having a conversation with you...I acknowledge your presence....your welcome to stay.....I will leave....about to get snowed in again....

in your interpretation "I (being me) have too many ugly dark skin Thai girls to talk to...."and it's okay to be offended....

we don't need to be friends....

but I (being me again) can assist you with the New York Times best selling book on your subject should you choose that.....

because I (my story) think they are nice Thai girls.

I must re-tract the last comment on my last post without an apology:

"I will be in Bkk later this year holding a music seminar and would be interested to meet you..."

Please omit this from my words

It should have read

"I will meet you in Bkk towards the end of the year....I know where you are now....."

Hope that doesn't create any confusion for you....

Tu Meke

It'samazing how many yong men under 25 or 30 think they are smart.

My smartest friends over 50 are about 10 times as smart as tthe smartest under 30 people i've met.

I've met a few brainchilds but they never need to tell anyone how smart they are.

The fact that they got their PHD at 20 and make 100K for Microsoft is enough.

I had a good friend in Tokyo who was a pharmacy professor. He travelled all over the world to share his knowledge at foreign university's as a sort of technology transfer. He used to tell me that a PHD is only the beginning.

When you are 50 years old and you've read, worked and studied for and additional 30 years, you'll understand what my professor friend was talking about. Only young fools think they are smart.

You have a long, long way to go before you'll be as smart as you think you are.

In the meantime,try to learn some manners and show some class and consideration for other people.

Oh yes I forgot, you only care about your only tiny little inner circle of friends. I hope they aren't carbon copies of you.

Grow up. There is more to life than self aggrandisment and enjoying shocking and ruffling people's feathers. You act like a spoiled little rich boy and I've met plenty.

When you look in the mirror, try not to kiss yourself, you handsome devil.

WELL SAID!

I am not saying anything about the topic at hand...I am am only commenting on these words of wisdom :-) and wise they are.

A PHD has only mastered the basics. Now it is time to begin the real learning!

The more you know ...the more you may realize how much you also "do not know"

I personally "know a lot", but my stating it shows, that in reality, I know nothing, in comparison to reality.

Reality can never be put into words, for to do so, would taint it.

Something like "looking at the world through rose coloured spectacles" or an osterich burying its head in the sand, and thinking its invisible......(they don't really do that- do they?) :)

Okay, I'm not talking about clothes, or cars, or music...

Farangs in Thailand clearly have no taste in Thai women. I mean come on guys! This is Thailand! Foreigners get laughed at because (on the whole) they scoop up the dark-skinned girls who are, lets face it, also quite ugly!

why do i have to be stuck in Roi et when the biggest a**hole in the world is posting the dumbest **** i ever seen in my life .... and i've seen some **** in my time !!

anyway, if u think farangs r dating ugly girls in thailand what kind of girls do u think they r dating back in farang land ??

everybody's tastes r different and even fat/ugly guys and girls need some loving also !!!

You wrote : "Yes, I'm taking a deliberate shot at TFers, mainly because most of you are either sex-tourists or sexpats looking to snag a good piece of meat for either your holiday or your 'extended stay'. I know what kind of messages get sent through the chain here because of details I won't exactly go into, but I will say that the bulk of it makes me wanna ralph all over my computer."

Its worth a yellow card just to tell you that your the biggest dickhead I have had the displeasure to encounter in TF. I'll also throw in your the king of self opiniated assholes. Even long departed wankers didnt achieve your heights for pure crap.

Are you serious about what you write, it really is a joke right? Because you just couldnt be so stupid and still be allowed on the streets.

Even though i dun like indighost, from what i read.

I must say i agree with him, oh come on guys i dun c many cute girls u dating when u walk on the street, esp tourist. Just my Opinion and my experience Dont ask!! I mean Nobody likes when ppl say Oh ur gf so ugly she looks so cheap. Maybe u think they r pretty but for us Asian I dun think so! It's just u have to deal with it and be happy with what u chose. I used to date blond guy long time ago and i think he's very pretty and adorable and 90% thai girls said Yes! but my friend from his country said, he's just normal, we have more handsome than that! See, Same here.

Even though i dun like indighost, from what i read.

I must say i agree with him, oh come on guys i dun c many cute girls u dating when u walk on the street, esp tourist. Just my Opinion and my experience Dont ask!! I mean Nobody likes when ppl say Oh ur gf so ugly she looks so cheap. Maybe u think they r pretty but for us Asian I dun think so! It's just u have to deal with it and be happy with what u chose. I used to date blond guy long time ago and i think he's very pretty and adorable and 90% thai girls said Yes! but my friend from his country said, he's just normal, we have more handsome than that! See, Same here.

to each their own

for some people hence farangies (ugly) dark girls that u mentioned are a beauty to them.....

maybe they finally looked pass/beyond looks? finally got out of the gutter of shallowness?

why are farangies there in TH searching for their special someone in the first place?

they are either failed countless relationships back home, went through the best and the worst,,,,,,and finally they found some one (who's not as good looking as u r) who gave him the type of love he had never had from anyone in the past (could be)

or some divorcees farangies,,,,mostly are looking for just any lucky lady who's good enough for him, who will take care of him and love him though he might have to pay the price,,,,so he might not care about her looks or having to take care of her family,,,,as long as she's good enough for him.

some ppl should ask themselves this question "why do i want/looking for what i want?"

instead of being in denial that actually they are like most ppl who wants the best too.

and vise verse some ppl say

"why did he (frangies) picked that ugly girl?"

"why did that pretty girl picked that ugly farangies?"

there're 2 sides of every stories

there's a beauty in the beast

and

there's a beast in the beauty

looks can be deceiving

beauty could be a poisonous trap

but real beauty comes from the inside