What to say?

pocket_rocket

COS APPARENTLY, THERE IS NO 40 PLUS YR OLD MAN WHO WOULD WANT TO ASK A GIRL OUT AND NOT f*ck HER.

sorry to shatter your obviously fragile ego... BUT.... not all 40 or 40 plus year old men are that desperate to f*ck younger women. Some of them hun you would not even get a date with.... :lol:

ditto :wink:

Or YOUR fragile ego. ooops! does it sore? i dont see anywhere that i said 'desperate' ... how did that word pop into your head? are we missing out on something?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any advice or experiences anyone would like to share?

NEVER MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE.

I would forget about your office crush. The chances of her being attracted to you are slim - the majority of TGs prefer a Thai boyfriend and at least 90% of 24 year olds dont want to date some guy 20 years older than them. Meanwhile the chances of you making a fool of yourself within the office are pretty high...

we're talking gays here right?

That's not me and you being gay and talking by the way .... erm you know what i mean.

:arrow:

thnak you. nice to see someone living in reality around here.

yeah but what reality?

it's the second u wake up and realize u are still breathing.

Oxford English Dictionary Description.

reality

? noun (pl. realities) 1 the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them. 2 a thing that is actually experienced or seen. 3 the quality of being lifelike. 4 the state or quality of having existence or substance.

reality

? noun (pl. realities) 1 the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them. 2 a thing that is actually experienced or seen. 3 the quality of being lifelike. 4 the state or quality of having existence or substance.

yes dannyboy, we all already know that you are british and off a village where no swearing is allowed and ppl living up to bible and dictionary. no need to keep pushing it.

reality

yes dannyboy, we all already know that you are british and off a village where no swearing is allowed and ppl living up to bible and dictionary. no need to keep pushing it.

Knowledge is power.

Sir Francis Bacon, Religious Meditations, Of Heresies, 1597

English author, courtier, & philosopher (1561 - 1626)

Tai recently completed her MBA in business accounting, with a computer science BSc already she hasn?t graduated to the I love me stage. 24 and cute as a button I get an urge every time she asks for my assistance. She wai?s me every morning and shows me continual respect. Asking her out would diminish the reputation I?ve worked hard to build since coming here 3 months ago, even enquiring about her friends and maybe going out for dinner with them would be career suicide.

I see no drive and determination in the majority of Thai girls I meet. This trait is number 1 for me. Tai for me is the ultimate Thai girl, intelligent, respectful, feminine and hard working. She would be a match for any girl anywhere in the world.

Being courteous attentive and pleasant works well here but to make the transition from friends to girlfriend is something I haven?t managed to gauge yet. With the added complication Tai is a colleague I?ve come to the conclusion she is just out of reach.

Any advice or experiences anyone would like to share?

Helpful bunch around here I must say! I think your probably quite right in your assessment of the situation. I bet she is careful to be so super polite and respectful because she wants you to be the same. I think all you can do is patiently continue to be the guy she can always come to for help if she ever needs anything. If you've got any chance at all then one day she will will make some moves for maybe more personal friendship first. least that is how i see it. i suggest you don't torture yourself. just be glad for the opportunity to work with her and leave it at that.

Helpful bunch around here I must say! I think your probably quite right in your assessment of the situation. I bet she is careful to be so super polite and respectful because she wants you to be the same. I think all you can do is patiently continue to be the guy she can always come to for help if she ever needs anything. If you've got any chance then one day she will really need you for something. ;-) least that is how i see it. i suggest you don't torture yourself. just be glad for the opportunity to work with her and leave it at that.

bollocks to all that ... shag her senseless .... it's obvious she's gagging for it !!!

btw that's another beer u owe me !!

Helpful bunch around here I must say! I think your probably quite right in your assessment of the situation. I bet she is careful to be so super polite and respectful because she wants you to be the same. I think all you can do is patiently continue to be the guy she can always come to for help if she ever needs anything. If you've got any chance then one day she will really need you for something. ;-) least that is how i see it. i suggest you don't torture yourself. just be glad for the opportunity to work with her and leave it at that.

bollocks to all that ... shag her senseless .... it's obvious she's gagging for it !!!

btw that's another beer u owe me !!

LMFAO

i think some fellows just spend to much time in bars. :roll:

and some ppl spend too much time at KKK or local Nazi party meetings ... but hey each to their own !!!

i like bars.... what's wrong with bars? there's beer in bars. and women. and pool. :roll:

i guess its a tiny little fine line between you lot, but when u really analize it - u peeps are all the same. dont make me explain.

and some ppl spend too much time at KKK or local Nazi party meetings ... but hey each to their own !!!

i like bars.... what's wrong with bars? there's beer in bars. and women. and pool. :roll:

i guess its a tiny little fine line between you lot, but when u really analize it - u peeps are all the same. dont make me explain.

......and Gothic girls like you are a dime a dozen back home so what is your point?

i know nothing about analizing.. could you enlighten me?

yeah yeah right on ... just like ALL thai girls r just the same ... ain't that right Pam !!!