How to speak & listen Eng. better

Chatty

You can believe her One krup, she is quicker than me in English when we chat :roll:

Khun bobby, thank you -i'm flattered :oops:

i'm just a quick........ learner.... and a good..... student

i pick up from........ lesson well

:wink:

ys

So, i guess that means:

I'm just a slow........learner...and a bad.....student

I don't learn from.......lessons well :(

Thanks for pointing that out Cherry krup :roll:

bobby... i TOLD you she was dangerous.. i TOLD you...

Sorry Zeus, i will never doubt you again. But, now i am caught, forever in her grasp. I live my life under her spell, a servant with only one purpose...to please my master YS. I wish i would have listened to you...i wish i wish i wish :roll:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. and get used to this icon -----> :shock:

that is what zombies look like all the time. you have been enslaved by the puppetmaster ys.

Damn!! I don't watch my freedom for a second and YS comes along and snatches it from me!

I will obey :shock:

bobby! zeus! this is a LEARNING ENGLISH FORUM you perv! this is the one of the last places on this site where i'm perceived as a decent respectful well-behave lady with beautiful mind! i'll touch, bite, slap, spank, seduce, rub (err.. whatever you need) you guys later. my room is 504, get a cap! let's have an orgy! :twisted:

oops sorry learners i didnt mean to scare you. i'm just chasing these two perv away.

i'm still nice :D

molestator ys 8)

Yes, master, I will obey :shock:

I never been called a perv before. See what happens when ya hang out with a Zeus :roll: ....i blame him entirely

yes you have been called a perv bobby, almost immediately after we hung out... my plan is working... yesss.... :twisted:

I think i'm in over my head!

"In over my head"= too much to handle. The term probably came from the idea that if water is over your head, you will drown.

See, I can be subjected to the forces of darkness and still help those that wish to learn :D ....Ok, YS? 8)

bobby! zeus! this is a LEARNING ENGLISH FORUM you perv! this is the one of the last places on this site where i'm perceived as a decent respectful well-behave lady with beautiful mind! i'll touch, bite, slap, spank, seduce, rub (err.. whatever you need) you guys later. my room is 504, get a cap! let's have an orgy! :twisted:

oops sorry learners i didnt mean to scare you. i'm just chasing these two perv away.

i'm still nice :D

molestator ys 8)

Cherry i hate to shatter ur illusions, but nobody here thinks u r decent or respectful or well behaved. but we love ur beautiful mind because it is soooooooo perverted. ok room 504 here i cum .... sorry i mean come !!! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
LEARNING BY DOING < by yourself >.....EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE and GOOD for you.

Well...I heart fm someone have told me " Learning on the bed with Foreigner....fast and fun " ....555..... :lol:

Then ,you have to find someone for being your teacher and boyfriend too.

These are more difficult than try to speak English...Don't you think so?

INDEED....

hmm well, i tried that before... just got some conversation that i can't use in wokining life... but yeah it was fun

I am not use English at work.. well thats mean i am not use it often ..

I trying to pratice my english..but i lazy to read a book for sure..i was learn it in English school so i got bored of it cuz no any cute teacher anymore...LOL..

my gramma is suck..cuz i lazy to pratice and lazy to read a book..

what i try to learn english,, so

-- here in TF

-- my farang friends and also my farang enamy

-- see movie

-- listen english song

-- chat

whatelse..lets me think.. i will tell u more later ;)

I trying to pratice my english..but i lazy to read a book for sure..i was learn it in English school so i got bored of it cuz no any cute teacher anymore...LOL..

-- here in TF

-- see movie

-- listen english song

-- chat

I do think that chat is one way to improve your English, Beer, and others have said it works for them too. But be careful about who you chat with. I see a lot of messages here from farang guys who misspell a lot and use bad grammar so it could also backfire.

Regarding listening to songs in English, that too can be okay but if your love is hip-hop those guys really murder the language so be careful about WHAT you listen to. The old love songs are the best to listen to.

Movies: Try to listen to the sound track without reading the subtitles as much as you can. And movie translations can be very misleading too and might teach you the wrong meaning for a word. For example, if you saw "Meet the Fockers" remember when the baby's first word is "a**hole"? The Thai subtitle translated it as "ai ngo" which is funny in Thai, but is certainly not the meaning of "a**hole" so you have to be careful about that.

And I'm sure you know that it helps to hang out with native English speakers too. I know you've attended a lot of TF social events and that's good!

Anyway, lots of things you can do short of finding a farang bf or a sleeping dictionary. hehehehe

-- here in TF

-- see movie

-- listen english song

-- chat

Beer krup, let me try to be of some service then :D

I do not use English at work.. well that means i do not use it often ..

I'm trying to pratice my english..but i'm lazy to read a book for sure..i was learning it in English school, but i got bored of it cuz there were no cute teachers anymore...LOL..

my grammer sucks..cuz i'm lazy to pratice and lazy to read a book..

Ways i try to learn english:

-- here in TF

-- my farang friends and also my farang enemies

-- see movies

-- listen to english songs

-- chat

Hope i helped a little Beer krup? Although, Khun Lung can probably help much better :D

p.s. yes, i'm still learning to spell lol

Wow Booby teacher :D Can u correct mine too? lol :roll:

Correct perfection?? :oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: Perfection ? Can't perfect yet If have no bobby.... lol

I can't be perfect yet, if I have no Bobby

See, English can be fun 8)

55555 see I can't be perfect yet, If have no you really :oops: Teacher bobby kop khun ka

I have noticed that often Asians are quite shy speaking English with a foreigner when they have an opportunity. Although they claim their English is not good, most of the time it is actually quite good if not very good. I suspect it comes from local education systems putting the emphasis on grammar rather than spoken skills.

So DON'T BE SHY. Take any opportunity you have (such as TF events full of patient and nice English speaking foreigners) to practice English for free!

However I do agree that a Foreigner in Thailand should try to learn and speak Thai and adapt both speed and vocabulary (when needed) while speaking in English with non-English speakers.