Dida..ban the prick(?)

frankenburner2

Classic delayed reaction mate.

The pitch invader's hand clearly brushed his shirt collar.

And the 12 second delay was due to adrenalin rush.

JESUS H. CHRIST!!!!! FORUM MODERATOR??????????

No mate I believe Jesus H Christ was the saviour of mankind in the Christian faith.

(Correct me if I'm wrong on this one.)

it's yet to be seen....it all depends on if you develop a God complex like so many of your predecessors.

Public flogging - that's the way to go for these over-paid ballerinas from who's arses the sun seemingly shines.

Football? Organised bogotry I call it. Footballers? Make me ashamed to me a man*! Bloody blouses.

* NB - Womens football on the other hand is skillful, you get to watch 22 fit chicks run around for 90ish minutes and the tackles are just as hard but it's somehow more ... aesthetically pleasing, seeing a lady writhing about in the mud. :wink:

Thanks the Big Man (be he Buddha, Jehovah, Big-J or Mohammed) the Rugby's on to keep us sane !!!

PPS. I'll probably not be saying that once Scotland are pumped at the weekend but hey, good while it lasted!

Just to be clear...the original title of this forum was "ban the f*cker"....but Pissant keeps changing it!!...f*ck...here we go...another modwithtude!

I like the sound of that.

Can I use it in my signature?

Yes..but I want 10TBH every time you do.

"modwithtude" copywrite FB2 2007

Ok it's a done deal.

-------------------------------------------------------

Modwithtude note.

tease.gif

Stay on topic.

(And refrain from profanities when they're unnecessary and there's women and children around.)

-------------------------------------------------------

<<doubles plantain's meds>>

hmmmmm stay on topic like the other thousands of threads on TF? errr actually can you think of any examples of threads that stayed on topic?

also i really ******* believe that you can't talk about ******* football unless you can ******* call a ******* **** a ******* ****. although perhaps i can be persuaded that maybe you shouldn't call a **** a **** in a headline (persuaded if the price is right that is).

as for god complexes, i won't play god if you don't play psychologist, alright frankenbuns?

also i really f*cking believe that you can't talk about f*cking football unless you can f*cking call a f*cking f*ck a f*cking f*ck. although perhaps i can be persuaded that maybe you shouldn't call a f*ck a f*ck in a headline (persuaded if the price is right that is).

as for god complexes, i won't play god if you don't play psychologist, alright frankenbuns?

personally i really f*cking believe that you can't talk about f*cking anything unless you can f*cking call a f*cking f*ck a f*cking f*ck.

but hey maybe that's just me !!!!!

Guest Tattoodude
Classic delayed reaction mate.

The pitch invader's hand clearly brushed his shirt collar.

And the 12 second delay was due to adrenalin rush.

JESUS H. CHRIST!!!!! FORUM MODERATOR??????????

I noted this a couple of days ago. I gave up taking LSD and Cocaine cocktails.

I thought that would make it stop.

Thank **** its not a hallucination, or perhaps not?

Guest Tattoodude

Staying on topic and kerbing language.

Ok I'm a dreamer.

tilt on, senor quixote...

I heard a rumor that you had your own invisible forum for planning my double yellows and tossing each other off.

I think the above scene from Love Story belongs there no?

What with all the wimmin and chilren and all.

Guest Tattoodude
I presume you've seen this thing with the AC Milan goalkeeper Dida .....

If Dida doesn't feel so totally ashamed and embarrassed for hitting the ground like a sack of wet sh*t after receiving what was obviously nothing more than a love tap and quits on his own.....I say "ban the f*cker forever!"

Out of interest why has the AC Milan goalkeeper got a TF profile anyhow?

Whats his user name?

Staying on topic and kerbing language.

Ok I'm a dreamer.

tilt on, senor quixote...

I heard a rumor that you had your own invisible forum for planning my double yellows and tossing each other off.

I think the above scene from Love Story belongs there no?

What with all the wimmin and chilren and all.

pervert. i don't offer reacharounds.

Yeah Dida should apologise to the fan who had the audacity to invade the pitch and throw a weak ineffectual slap. if that were my pimp i'd be f*cking offended and outraged

the fan should face the firing squad and dida should be out of the CL for the year, and forced to wear a clown suit every time he takes the pitch.

It's Official: Dida Is A Big Girl

Excellent news coming from UEFA headquarters. After collapsing in agony following a brush from a Celtic fan last week, AC Milan keeper Dida is to face disciplinary action for his flouncing that was at best a pathetic attempt to gain sympathy, at worst a cynical attempt to get the Scottish champions thrown out of Europe.

...Good...now...let's get Ronaldo and all those other "rolling around on the ground like they'd just had their nuts ripped from their bodies and prancing back up in 3 seconds to carry on playing" ***** to face disciplinary action...it's long overdue!!!!

yeah let's have 'em make an example of dida.

and let's have 'em review controversial dives AFTER the match with disciplinary actions, including suspensions, fines, and general disgrace, to follow when one is found to have brought one's scuba gear to a match.

i dont' think there's much you can do if the ref misses it in match but a bitchslap after is in order for sure.

yeah let's have 'em make an example of dida.

and let's have 'em review controversial dives AFTER the match with disciplinary actions, including suspensions, fines, and general disgrace, to follow when one is found to have brought one's scuba gear to a match.

i dont' think there's much you can do if the ref misses it in match but a bitchslap after is in order for sure.

Wasn't it a bitchslap that caused all this furore in the first place?

It's a clear case of bitchslapping begetting bitchslapping.

Just for once I wish people would think before they bitchslapped.

bitchslap.gif

an eye for an eye makes the whole world fined.