Yes she works in a bar... but no she's not a bar girl

tonyP

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tattoodude
someone puulleease tell me what the f*ck the last umpteen posts have to do with the topic?

The last umpteen posts WERE the topic.

Do try to keep up mate.

nooo...the last umpteen posts had nothing to do with bar girls blah blah blah....i think mods should card themselves and give ciaran and ttd a big kiss on the cheek!

arse cheek?

someone puulleease tell me what the f*ck the last umpteen posts have to do with the topic?

Do try to keep up mate.

nooo...the last umpteen posts had nothing to do with bar girls blah blah blah....i think mods should card themselves and give ciaran and ttd a big kiss on the cheek!

arse cheek?

in the interest of fairness, I assumed the "cheek" to be kissed would up to the participants involved.

although....I think arse cheek would be more interesting

Guest Tattoodude

Do try to keep up mate.

Something we wouldn't want or something they'd want mate?

Check with them first.

I heard you wanted a huge dragon on your back but walked out with a butterfly on your ankle.

I'm up for getting my arse kissed.

nah they don't come with the package, but any serial / cereal killer worth his/her salt and sugar can get 'em pretty quickly. for instance, ciaran's home address is a well known pub. planet's is one of the go-go bars he "hasnt' been to in six years."

i'm sooooooo glad we r back on topic ...... my home address is any bar that hasn't banned me ... but even i'm f**king lost at planet's ??? where is that ?? and do they have a happy hour ??

btw .... i do believe it was St Piant who said he hadn't been to any go-go bars in six years !!!!

yeah right .... whatever ... seems significant that most of the mods have either f**king quit or now do f**k all on the site !!!!

only ones left r those brought out of retirement or else ones on their own little ego trip !!!

i see it as an aesthetic choice. conflict/controversy are necessary to keep the forum from sinking into utter tedium. call it the Jerry Springer Factor .

i prefer to intervene very little in the forum unless it turns into NOTHING BUT an out-and-out two-player slagfest. at that point warnings are issued, a little bit of whining allowed and if you keep going and can't focus then i'm happy to hand out cards, bans, come to your house/apartment and shoot you and stand over you until you finish dying, etc.

i think i've been pretty f*cking consistent about it actually. you, on the other hand, are only a crybaby when it suits you. i suppose that's a form of consistency.

well the point i was trying to make was .... if u allow a forum like this what the f**k exactly do u expect ???

somebody calling all farangs drunken bums with no brains too much money and only thinking of ***** !!!!!

and then farangs asking why said person is on TF if she isn't looking for farang drunken bums with no brains too much money and only thinking of ***** !!

wouldn't have f**king taken einstein to figure out where this one was gonna go ???

nah they don't come with the package, but any serial / cereal killer worth his/her salt and sugar can get 'em pretty quickly. for instance, ciaran's home address is a well known pub. planet's is one of the go-go bars he "hasnt' been to in six years."

i'm sooooooo glad we r back on topic ...... my home address is any bar that hasn't banned me ... but even i'm f**king lost at planet's ??? where is that ?? and do they have a happy hour ??

narrows that down to about one.

btw .... i do believe it was St Piant who said he hadn't been to any go-go bars in six years !!!!

st. pantless can be found in any go go bar that hasn't banned him for over six years. that puts him in a ger (far) outside ulan bataar...

yeah right .... whatever ... seems significant that most of the mods have either f**king quit or now do f**k all on the site !!!!

only ones left r those brought out of retirement or else ones on their own little ego trip !!!

i see it as an aesthetic choice. conflict/controversy are necessary to keep the forum from sinking into utter tedium. call it the Jerry Springer Factor .

i prefer to intervene very little in the forum unless it turns into NOTHING BUT an out-and-out two-player slagfest. at that point warnings are issued, a little bit of whining allowed and if you keep going and can't focus then i'm happy to hand out cards, bans, come to your house/apartment and shoot you and stand over you until you finish dying, etc.

i think i've been pretty f*cking consistent about it actually. you, on the other hand, are only a crybaby when it suits you. i suppose that's a form of consistency.

well the point i was trying to make was .... if u allow a forum like this what the f**k exactly do u expect ???

somebody calling all farangs drunken bums with no brains too much money and only thinking of ***** !!!!!

and then farangs asking why said person is on TF if she isn't looking for farang drunken bums with no brains too much money and only thinking of ***** !!

wouldn't have f**king taken einstein to figure out where this one was gonna go ???

point i was trying to make was... it's quite fine if it goes there.... up to a point. and it will stay on this side of that point.

Which Einstein are we referring to?

Damn, don't tell me I missed one.

albert's son, the one who died in the nuthouse. obviously.

that's what being a mod on TF does to U !!!

what's that, make you able to identify the relevant einstein?

Which Einstein are we referring to?

Damn, don't tell me I missed one.

albert's son, the one who died in the nuthouse. obviously.

that's what being a mod on TF does to U !!!

what's that, make you able to identify the relevant einstein?

can u still type 80 wpm wearing a straitjacket ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Guest Tattoodude

Yeah, like there's a shock.

I thought it was supposed to play out something like....

"Hello. I'd quite like a small flower on my shoulder."

"Shut the f*ck up. Yer 'aving tribal."

"But, but..."

"Shut the f*ck up. I know best."

"Oh! Is that needle clean?"

"Sh*t the f*ck up! Yer beginning to p*ss me off."

"Ok, but be gentle."

"Friggin A I will. Bite on this. And STOP SQUIRMIN!"

Can I use this dialogue for advertising purposes?

Yeah, like there's a shock.

I thought it was supposed to play out something like....

"Hello. I'd quite like a small flower on my shoulder."

"Shut the f*ck up. Yer 'aving tribal."

"But, but..."

"Shut the f*ck up. I know best."

"Oh! Is that needle clean?"

"Sh*t the f*ck up! Yer beginning to p*ss me off."

"Ok, but be gentle."

"Friggin A I will. Bite on this. And STOP SQUIRMIN!"

Can I use this dialogue for advertising purposes?

i thought it was one of ur advertisements !!! :shock: :shock:

• 4 weeks later...
It's directed at everyone who thinks mod "censorship" on an internet website is something worth being a boob over. Persecution,persecution...get over it and grow a pair.

Princess! i'd rather borrow your pair to play with! (not rent, no no no. that'd be *dirty*)

not only men are fascinated with breasts, no no. many women are too. i know a girl i haveta fight her to play with hers, not cuz she doesn't want em played with, no, but cuz she's too busy usin em herself. course they are close to perfect, and she's an unusual case. fascinating. fascination.

if i was lookin down on what Princess is packin, 24/7... maybe they'd lose their attraction... but i ain't.

what's this i hear you're breast feeding? even better!

is this on topic?

It's directed at everyone who thinks mod "censorship" on an internet website is something worth being a boob over. Persecution,persecution...get over it and grow a pair.

Princess! i'd rather borrow your pair to play with! (not rent, no no no. that'd be *dirty*)

not only men are fascinated with breasts, no no. many women are too. i know a girl i haveta fight her to play with hers, not cuz she doesn't want em played with, no, but cuz she's too busy usin em herself. course they are close to perfect, and she's an unusual case. fascinating. fascination.

if i was lookin down on what Princess is packin, 24/7... maybe they'd lose their attraction... but i ain't.

what's this i hear you're breast feeding? even better!

is this on topic?

not really. smooth chatup though. good luck with that.

why is that so hard to tell if u have landed with a bad girl who sleeps around?

Does it take a pol on a public forum to get to know whom you are dating?

And why would a men who seeks a normal, nice Girlfriend date girls in bars in red light districts anyway? dont go drinking in patpong, nana, sukhumvit and some silom bars and some other places... basically all bars that look like such girls would work there and u will not end up thinking about if your GF is a hooker.

that is when u live here...

if you are here on a 2 week holiday trip and love Pattaya then i dunno what u expect other than that anyway.

why is that so hard to tell if u have landed with a bad girl who sleeps around?

Does it take a pol on a public forum to get to know whom you are dating?

And why would a men who seeks a normal, nice Girlfriend date girls in bars in red light districts anyway? dont go drinking in patpong, nana, sukhumvit and some silom bars and some other places... basically all bars that look like such girls would work there and u will not end up thinking about if your GF is a hooker.

that is when u live here...

agree.

if you are here on a 2 week holiday trip and love Pattaya then i dunno what u expect other than that anyway.

to send money to your 'girlfriend' once a month for the rest of your life?

to send money to your 'girlfriend' once a month for the rest of your life?

of course, need to pay her condo, she needs some place where others can nail her. cant send the girl back on the street, can u?

seriously, if u meet one of those chicks who start licking her lips the first time your eyes meet, when you see tatoo collection with random guy names tatoo crowling out of her skirt that is shorter then a belt.... and her tanktop fails to cover her nipples...and when she apperas to be 20 years younger than... when she greets you with a hey handsome men.... when she has multiple scars from some pregnancies around her playboy bunny belly piercing

well then you might consider that she was cheating a bit about that "i study and live with my mother and only work here because aunt is ill" part.