Yes she works in a bar... but no she's not a bar girl

tonyP

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say: She works in a bar... but no she's not a bar girl ANYMORE.

Or: She works in a bar... but no she's not a bar girl YET.

Girls who work in bars can make easy money... even if they start in a bar as a simple bar tender, they soon realise that they can have a much better salary than 5000 baht and that having sex with customers is not so hard...

Girls who work in bars can make easy money... even if they start in a bar as a simple bar tender, they soon realise that they can have a much better salary than 5000 baht and that having sex with customers is not so hard...

I have some friends who have worked in "bars" for many years who I think would like to discuss your opnion in person.....

"having sex with customers is not so hard"....hmmmm...drunken, unwashed, smelly, illiterate, unshaven, tight fisted, bad breathed morons...but wait.. !!!!...maybe that is a rash generalisation.....god forbid that happens in these forums...!!!

How many times have we heard this statement...

I thought this might be a good opportunity to put some criteria together.

When is she, when isn't she???

Suggestions welcome...

actually i don't hear that very often at all. depends on what sort of farrang you hang out with, huh?

criterion for what?

i don't care if someone's a bargirl or hooker or whatever *unless* i have some intention of dating them. then, if they work in a titty bar in any capacity i'm not interested. even if they're not getting barfined and earning 'taxi money' (suuuuuurrre they're not).... i don't care, because if you date someone for more than a week they end up blabbering incessantly about work. this would be particularly tedious for me if work was a titty bar.

And its so 1990s... even the hookers dont work in bars nowadays...

ah they still do. there's the Springsteen generation, the socks 'n' sandals crowd, the english teachers, the twentysomethings on shoreleave, the has-beens, the never-was-nor-will-bes. they'll stil go to patpong, soi cowboy, nana, etc.

probably it's more 70s than 90s, if the music's anything to go by.

ah they still do. there's the Springsteen generation, the socks 'n' sandals crowd, the english teachers, the twentysomethings on shoreleave, the has-beens, the never-was-nor-will-bes. they'll stil go to patpong, soi cowboy, nana, etc.

probably it's more 70s than 90s, if the music's anything to go by.

I admit I visited a few gogo bars when I first came here. There's nothing like this back where i come from, but I haven't been to one in well over 6 years.

I don't pole dance as well as i used to after all.

(Dancing in the Dark needn't be dragged into this.)

**HE'S MY PRIVATE DANCER

A DANCER FOR MONEY

HE`LL DO WHAT I WANT HIM TO DO

HE'S MY PRIVATE DANCER

A DANCER FOR MONEY

AND ANY OLD MUSIC WILL DO**

Started on the door just trying to cajole passers-by into patronising the establishment, progressed onto cashier and did a bit of dancing when drunk.

Course, by the end I was a crackshot balloon-popper blasting paper darts across the room through a straw inserted in my arse.

Had to leave in the end following a rather nasty prolapse incident.

yikes... you have led a rough life, ant :shock:

i think i saw your show at the bottoms up club on soi sea dragon :shock:

Started on the door just trying to cajole passers-by into patronising the establishment, progressed onto cashier and did a bit of dancing when drunk.

Course, by the end I was a crackshot balloon-popper blasting paper darts across the room through a straw inserted in my arse.

Cheers mate, I had of course tried to acquire more mainstream employment, but my application for 7-11 shelf-stacker-cum-welcomer was knocked back as my master's was only in nuclear fusion rather than marketing and business administration.

So I took the only other option available to me.

and now a voluntary forum moderator...wow fella you have really hit rock bottom....

I have some friends who have worked in "bars" for many years who I think would like to discuss your opnion in person.....

"having sex with customers is not so hard"....hmmmm...drunken, unwashed, smelly, illiterate, unshaven, tight fisted, bad breathed morons...but wait.. !!!!...maybe that is a rash generalisation.....god forbid that happens in these forums...!!!

Or maybe that's just a rash, brought on by staying with drunken, unwashed, smelly, illiterate, unshaven, tight fisted, bad breathed morons... :twisted:

Cheers mate, I had of course tried to acquire more mainstream employment, but my application for 7-11 shelf-stacker-cum-welcomer was knocked back as my master's was only in nuclear fusion rather than marketing and business administration.

What's a cum-welcomer? :shock:

And why would 7-11 have them? :shock:

you're a 'spitter'...aren't you?

And why would 7-11 have them? :shock:

more importantly why would 7-11 have HIM as one???? :shock:

Ammunition?

And quite possibly the biggest vocab error/ Freudian slip I've ever made.

*******************************MOD crackdown !!!****************************

All right All right this is a MOD crack down !!! :shock: Back to the thread topic and enough painful visual assaults

by the way this kind of topic I read it over and over again ...you have nothing else better to input here? for God sake!

Uhhhhh sometimes no. Since this is the number one reason the majority of farang are indeed here (regardless claims to the contrary) and it is such an entrenched part of the tourist areas and experience, what did you expect? The number two reason is women, bar girl or no. Other reasons in no particular order are lifestyle, living cost, weather, exotic locale and work. There are other threads on all these subjects as well. But remove the general Thai female (that is change her mindset and ways from Thai to western oriented) from the Thailand equation and there would be a biblical farang exodus out of Thailand the likes of which haven't been seen since Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt after banishment by pharoah.

You're joking, right? For a 1000 Baht fee I'll tell you. But if we're in Pattaya I think I can accommodate the explanation for 500.

You can take the girl from the Bar but you will never take the Bar out of the girl. She will go back every time you gone.

You have reason, but it is sad :( :...the brtitish say "you can save 1/500, the frenchies 1/1,000"...I do not where the true exactly (I never do a B.G rescue), but I have friend who test it recently andt we can resume his action as you wrote on the header. :(

Marc