Who will win the premiership?

djkaveman

Who will win the Barclay's premier league this season?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Barclay's premier league this season?

Arhhhh :) I just woke up :D so slick not sick hehe sorry I have to study for exams now :P

i dunno i saw the spurs game, i'd vote for "sick." christiano louganis might qualify as "slick," but in the context of the Oscar competition, not the premiership competition.

it'll be arsenal, y'all will be fighting chelski for second.

and whose bright idea was it to put citeh ("siddy" to americans) on the list? love them dearly but even if they DO get Benjani they don't have the strength in depth to challenge.

who cares!!

just another bunch of overpaid athletes

The millions all over the world who watch it week in week out im guessing :roll:

good luck with that then

maybe you can go pay 50 quid up for a ticket at parkhead

don't think there's much chance of stevie paying for a ticket at parkhead !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

• 1 month later...
personally i'm expecting a late surge from fulham, now that Jimmy Bullard AND his hair are healthy. when they win it all, remember you heard it here first.

If Bullard and his hair are both healthy, and stay that way then they MAY just escape relegation. As regards the title, that will be remaining at Old Trafford. Chelsea will run us close though

personally i'm expecting a late surge from fulham, now that Jimmy Bullard AND his hair are healthy. when they win it all, remember you heard it here first.

If Bullard and his hair are both healthy, and stay that way then they MAY just escape relegation. As regards the title, that will be remaining at Old Trafford. Chelsea will run us close though

N**GER PLEEZ!!! Arsenal is gonna win this year and hopefully most of the years to come. If not Arsenal any other team is welcome to win as long as it isn't manu or chelsea.

N**GER PLEEZ!!! Arsenal is gonna win this year and hopefully most of the years to come. If not Arsenal any other team is welcome to win as long as it isn't manu or chelsea.

Not Arsenal for sure. Chelsea will get the title :twisted: