A BOOB JOB!!!

AAAum

Boobs job always get attention from guys.

One time i put on my msn page as "Looking for sugar dada to pay for my boobs job" Well, i don't mean i want to do boobs job but just want to get attention from friends.

Yeah right!! I offered to buy you a pair of socks to stick down your bra but you said "No thanks, I will hold out for a NON Scottish sugar daddy"

Ungrateful git :roll:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time i put on my msn page as "Looking for sugar dada to pay for my boobs job" Well, i don't mean i want to do boobs job but just want to get attention from friends.

Yeah right!! I offered to buy you a pair of socks to stick down your bra but you said "No thanks, I will hold out for a NON Scottish sugar daddy"

Ah great! Today's forums get interesting again :lol:

let's be fair . . . IF u had offered to buy a NEW pair of socks fair enough .... but offering her a pair of ur unwashed socks :shock: :arrow: barf.gif

I want more than socks!!

Can i get a pair of shoes, stocking and suspenders too? :wink:

I want more than socks!!

so long as u f**king buy them from chAtuchak !!! :roll: :arrow: :twisted:

I want more than socks!!

In the January sales :lol:

I want more than socks!!

Midnight sale tonight at Central :lol: :roll: :lol:

If i can just sneak for 1 hour from work

I want more than socks!!

if it's at Central Stevie will tell ur boss !!!

I want more than socks!!

Excuse me could we get back on topic here please!!!

Do they sell fake **** in Central????

I want more than socks!!

Excuse me could we get back on topic here please!!!

Do they sell fake **** in Central????

Of course they do if i have time to look around :wink:

its not boobjob, boobjob is the sliding up and down your c**k in between your boob, and thats a sexwork. Its called Breast implant, Boobs really look nice and appealing they are artificially implanted but they have some probs like now being faced by Hollywood Star Demi Moore. Docs no longer recommend Br Imp these days.

I convinced an ex to have a boob job. I knew the surgeon so I was well looked after.

But afterwards she wasn't very happy with the surgery although I loved it!!!

She said she couldn't appriciate her new boobs (they were attached to her upper back).

we finished shortly after that.......consequentially doggy style has been my fav since that time with her.... :roll: :roll: :twisted:

uk_soldier, you make me laugh.. :lol:

here i was ready to comment until i found out the thread was about breast augmentation.

i was all set to talk about employment for TFers. :cry:

You mean 'Hooter's' type employment? or researching boob statistics lind of employment? Or 'boobs' as in idiots?

you really have to ask? :shock:

nope. Just wanted to see your answer.... had an idle 2 minutes