CIRCUMCISION

PeeMarc

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only mankind is able to do things like these. Disgusting, perverted, sick and insane, all those words cant describe the crime parents do to their children.

How in the world can a boy gain trust in his parents if they allow such a procedure ?

I'll make it really simple for you :

1. No one can tell you whether it "feels better" one way or another except a man who has had it done later in life. For the most part they have no complaints.

2. In general, uncircumcised men WILL have more infections.

3. The infection problem with circumcised men is practically zero.

4. Men who have infection problems as adults will often opt for the "ultimate solution" - circumcision to cure it - and it does cure it.

5. Those who fall into category 4 will report tremendous pain in recovery.

6. You can visibly see that infants do not suffer as much as an adult with the procedure.

7. Circumcision is now the method of AIDS prevention being promoted in Africa since circumcised men are less prone to catch it.

I don't see any issue.

I have no memory pleasant or unpleasant of being circumsized, no lasting trauma, no bad effects, nothing, it just is.

I really don't see any issue with this, it was a choice my parents made when i was born, or again maybe it was no choice at all, normal practice in catholic families.

I've been living with it for 45 years now, i don't have any trust issues with my parents, i don't hold any grudges or ill feelings, actually i kind of appreciate the fact that i don't have a useless piece of surplus skin hanging around the business end of my c*ck, gathering cheese and harbouring who knows what bacteria.

Perplexed what all the fuss is about??????????

There is no fuss. But seems different people have different opinions. It's a forum right?

So...since you're fine with your cut ****, I wonder if you would cut you son's **** too (if or when you have one).

And while you believe that bit of skin to be "useless", why dont you cut off you earlobe as well?

Hmm.... I wonder how many other parts of you are surplus or gathering cheese?

Only mankind is able to do things like these. Disgusting, perverted, sick and insane, all those words cant describe the crime parents do to their children.

How in the world can a boy gain trust in his parents if they allow such a procedure ?

1. No one can tell you whether it "feels better" one way or another except a man who has had it done later in life. For the most part they have no complaints.

4. Men who have infection problems as adults will often opt for the "ultimate solution" - circumcision to cure it - and it does cure it.

6. You can visibly see that infants do not suffer as much as an adult with the procedure.

7. Circumcision is now the method of AIDS prevention being promoted in Africa since circumcised men are less prone to catch it.

Where did you gather this data?

it poses 1 great problem, storage!!!

Imagine driving past a surplus foreskin warehouse. And even more importantly. Imagine trying not to laugh if that got read out from your sat-nav whilst trying to drive on a busy road. :shock:

... and the national advertising campaign, complete with obligatory happy jingle about bits of skin.... :shock:

Well girls, let's see how you feel about circumcision when it is applied to you.

female circumcision removes all sensation - it's done so for the woman to feel no pleasure. removing a guy's foreskin does not do damage, rarely - if at all.

Hi Lara,

sorry to say, but you are not right. The foreskin has lots of nerves almost similar to female genitalia. Here in Europe it is regarede as a crime to humanity.

Hi,

you cannot simplify or explain such a procedure by repeating over and over that circumcision prevents infections. What kind of infection are you talking about and what countries are those so-called medical studies from and what religious group paid for result of those studies ?

There is no independent proof, that men with foreskin are more likely to have any infection than circumcisioned. Wash it. Thats it. Infections ? Bollocks !

I see the risk of infections in underdevelopped countries, third world, Africa, where there is no water or polluted water. So where do you live ?

Some idiot scientists even say that it reduces the risk of an AIDS infection by 16. So those idiots let their candidates f**k around without condoms. What kind of argument is this ?

AIDS prevention ? Come on, that is ridiclulous. Poor africans will have sexual intercourse as usual and they will continue spreading AIDS. Give them condoms and leave their foreskin !

Well girls, let's see how you feel about circumcision when it is applied to you.

female circumcision removes all sensation - it's done so for the woman to feel no pleasure. removing a guy's foreskin does not do damage, rarely - if at all.

Hi Lara,

sorry to say, but you are not right. The foreskin has lots of nerves almost similar to female genitalia. Here in Europe it is regarede as a crime to humanity.

Hello Damnam1,

I have not met anyone who actually complained about their circumcision.

As for the female circumcision - i've only seen it on news documentaries... that it's main purpose is to remove the sensation and pleasure - that I think is a horrible thing considering its bad intention.

I don't see any bad intention for parents who choose to have their sons circumcized. I believe a lot of the parents see it just a medical procedure that will not cause grave damages [in relation to the female one].

I'm not a guy, and I don't have a penis. I do not know anything about the nerves that would lose sensation. I am talking about circumcision from a female standpoint and how it differs - as the person seeing and being with a guy who is circumcized or not.

The difference between the female and the male circumcision is the "intention". Why would someone go about it? If it's to keep someone from pleasure, then it is a horrible, horrible thing.

As I said earlier, when it's hard... it looks pretty much the same and functions the same way - again, i'm talking from a female viewpoint...

Hi Lara,

Hello Damnam1,

As for the female circumcision - i've only seen it on news documentaries... that it's main purpose is to remove the sensation and pleasure - that I think is a horrible thing considering its bad intention.

I don't see any bad intention for parents who choose to have their sons circumcized. I believe a lot of the parents see it just a medical procedure that will not cause grave damages [in relation to the female one].

I'm not a guy, and I don't have a penis. I do not know anything about the nerves that would lose sensation. I am talking about circumcision from a female standpoint and how it differs - as the person seeing and being with a guy who is circumcized or not.

The difference between the female and the male circumcision is the "intention". Why would someone go about it? If it's to keep someone from pleasure, then it is a horrible, horrible thing.

As I said earlier, when it's hard... it looks pretty much the same and functions the same way - again, i'm talking from a female viewpoint...

Hi Lara,

you are an adult and you can do with your body whatever you like. You can have tattoos, piercings and whatever body modifications. But it is you who decides and not somebody else. If babies or girls and boys had the right to decide, they would never allow such a thing.

They should have the right to chose at the age of 18.

Cheers

Ray

Hi Lara,

Hello Damnam1,

Hi Lara,

you are an adult and you can do with your body whatever you like. You can have tattoos, piercings and whatever body modifications. But it is you who decides and not somebody else. If babies or girls and boys had the right to decide, they would never allow such a thing.

They should have the right to chose at the age of 18.

Cheers

Ray

If you believe some people in this thread kids would have it done by the age of 8 because of the annoyance of having to remove massive amounts of cheese every day and having been through several terrible infections. And of course, just because it looks so damn ugly with foreskin.....

I have a jewish friend, and e claimes removing the foreskin makes the penis MORE sensible!

That's the first time I've ever heard a penis described as "sensible".

sorry SENSITIVE :P

thx Adjarn Marc :P

Haha, tricky english language. German word "sensibel (sensible)" is "sensitive" in english.

I have a jewish friend, and e claimes removing the foreskin makes the penis MORE sensible!

That's the first time I've ever heard a penis described as "sensible".

sorry SENSITIVE

Actually, research has shown many times that the penis is NOT more or less sensative (or even sensible) because of circumcision.

That's a fallacy.

One day in the hospital, two little boys were lying on stretchers next to each other outside of the operating room.

The first boy leans over and asks, "What are you in for?"

"I'm here to get my tonsils out and I'm nervous," says the second boy.

The first kid says, "You've got nothing to worry about! I had that done when I was four. They put you to sleep and when you wake up they give you lots of ice cream!"

"Well what are you here for?" asks the second kid.

"A circumcision." The first kid replies, looking scared.

The second kid says "Wow! I had that done when I was born and I couldn't walk for a year!"

Seems the skins and the skinless will never see eye to eye on this subject

Reminds me of all those consumer wars where you've got two tribes facing each other, hooked on their pet products, with no reason at all to abandon faith in what they have put their money on, nor any to believe anything the other party says.

peeps mostly stick with what they know. change is bad.

said the Luddites.

There's been a lot of talk about cheese above. And cheese factories.

I love cheese. If I could have my own onboard factory, that'd be awesome. But I think it might be difficult to go for a 4 or 5 year old cheddar - that's a long aging. Do you think the French have such a vast array of smelly, runny cheeses because they make them in the pants of uncircumsized Frenchmen?

Think about that before you dig in to that camembert next time.

--Ling

Do sybians come with cut and uncut versions of dildo? Just wondering.

I think they come.

With and without cheese.

Wine too.

And wasabi.

So odds are, sybians will take over the world.

And end it.

With delete profile.

Your epitaph perhaps?

Keeps me busy.

Promise me you won't delete your profile so I can live on through your kind words...

?Vows are spoken, to be broken - feelings are intense, words are trivial - pleasures remain, so does the pain - words are meaningless, and forgettable.?

THE BALLAD of ESKIMO NELL

Gather 'round, all ye whorey!

Gather 'round and hear my story!

When a man grows old, and his balls grow cold,

And the tip of his pr*ck turns blue,

Far from a life of Yukon strife,

He can tell you a tale or two.

So pull up a chair, and stand me a drink,

And a tale to you I will tell,

About Dead-Eye **** and Mexican Pete,

And a harlot named Eskimo Nell.

When Dead-Eye **** and Mexican Pete

Go forth in search of fun,

It's Dead-Eye **** that swings the pr*ck,

And Mexican Pete the gun.

When Dead-Eye **** and Mexican Pete

Are sore, depressed and sad,

It's always a c*nt that bears the brunt,

But the shooting's not so bad

Now Dead-Eye **** and Mexican Pete

Lived down by Dead Man's Creek,

And such was their luck that they'd had no f*ck

For nigh on half a week.

Oh, a moose or two, and a caribou,

And a bison cow or sow,

But for Dead-Eye **** with his kingly pr*ck,

This f*cking was mighty slow.

**** pound on his c*ck with a huge piece of rock

And said, "I want to play!"

It's been almost a week at this f*cking creek,

With no c*nt coming my way.

So, do or dare, this horny pair

Set off for the Rio Grand.

Dead-Eye **** with his kingly pr*ck,

And Pete with his gun in hand.

Then as they blazed their noisy trail,

No man, their path withstood.

Many a bride, her husbands pride,

A pregnant widow stood.

When a man grows old, and his balls grow cold,

And the tip of his pr*ck turns blue,

And the hole in the middle refuses to piddle,

I'd say he was f*cked, wouldn't you?

the thing i find ironic about 'arguments' like this on TF is that a bunch of guys start huffing and howling that 'a scientific study' says this and 'idiot scientists' say that.

i'll bet the vast majority of those who are going off about 'scientific studies' and 'idiot scientist' wouldn't know a scientific paper if it bit 'em on the ass so hard it left a scar (and an infection).

the moral of the story: if you lot are going to howl about what 'scientists' say or that 'scientists' don't know what they're talking about, try googling, and linking to the actual study now and then, k? reading these dribblings, all i've got is the word of you lot as to what 'scientists' say, and quite frankly, i've zero confidence that you lot have the faintest clue what 'scientists' say about it, or anything.

as far as the actual subject of the thread, i think sathorn summed the thread up best: "who cares?"