Are you going to hell???.......Get ur results here>>&g

XCHANELX

Wonder how many people would break my score....

I got ... 24 ... :?

lol....i suggest - You should start to stay awake for more than 15 minutes a day .... and leave your room..... sometimes :wink:

u'd be surprise that i think i've done just almost everything in life... just i don't score so well. :shock:

lol lol lol

come on!!! 24 points!! i wonder which question your 'yes' went to!!! can u tell? I'll keep it secret!!! 8) :wink: 8) :wink:

NO LIE AT ALL!

But I got 23 points :shock: :twisted: :shock: :twisted: .... Maybe The King/Queen of Hell just doesnt want me :shock:

NOOCHY: it's not that spam and i dont want you here, it's just that... well it's so crowded in hell already, and there will be sooooooo many tfers joining us there... sorry... if we build more housing we'll let u know.

SPAM: see that boss? there's at least 2 ppl on here you can pick on. life is good huh?

NO LIE AT ALL!

But I got 23 points :shock: :twisted: :shock: :twisted: .... Maybe The King/Queen of Hell just doesnt want me :shock:

NOOCHY: it's not that spam and i dont want you here, it's just that... well it's so crowded in hell already, and there will be sooooooo many tfers joining us there... sorry... if we build more housing we'll let u know.

SPAM: see that boss? there's at least 2 ppl on here you can pick on. life is good huh?

Thanks a lot Zeus, maybe next time :wink: Ain't it glad to know that more and more people are going to visit you and P'Pam there? :twisted: :twisted: The more, the merrier so enjoy! :D

Noochy

i got 116....kinda content with my score here. moderation is the key everyone :)

Your father is very disappointed :cry:

father, you'd better be happy with me since

1) im not turned on by animal sex or sex with the dead.

2) i dont sell drugs to support my drug habit.

3) i dont contract STDs...

but to boost up my score, father, you can always teach me some techniques/tactics/scams... :wink: