Are you going to hell???.......Get ur results here>>&g

XCHANELX

Uuummmm, 235, what's the big deal? It's called living! Good thing that guns and killing were not included or surely my score would be much higher.

For the record, never messed with a needle or a spoon, except for the song that is.

I remember this quiz as a windows based executable that you could email to people, now it's web based, cool!!

fuke ..... 85 ..... shame....... :oops:

maybe I'm gonna get dismissed from my QoH position soon ....

Ok....Zeus~ if they're gonna take off my crown - i'd rather pass it to u, not now thou. Better get out of TF and start collecting more scores.

*~never do the wrong things right~*~always do the right things wrong~*

duh! this is tragic!

zeus and triple-o u need to get out more otherwise hell will be filled with those that don't deserve to burn for eternity.

nah all we do is run the place. we were amongst the original bunch of angels who rebelled against God, we dont have to be naughty in this life, we have a line of credit...

he he .... omg! maybe one more life and i'll get back my ring and wings ... so where should i aim now?

shoot - ring and wings, now I'm hungry! ((ps:wings and rings, pizza company - ring a bell?))

down there ?? WARM ??? not so sure if you are confused with the another thred "IN MY PANTS"!

now i smell SIN booooooooooo!

HAHAHAHAHA damn i was in the wrong thread after all :lol:

but wots all this about u havin thread in your pants? ive never seen your pants so i cant confirem! :lol:

so wot depreved things did u do to get a score of 215 then? seems like a popular score! drug dealer or necrophiliac? :twisted:

fuke ..... 85 ..... shame....... :oops!

damn, and we all thought u were bad! :!:

Quite right triple O, you need to quit drinking alone or find a more evil bunch to hang with it seems. As you get older, I'm sure you can increase your score though.

I recall that this was test used to be called the 'morality test'. It all depends on whose morals upon which it is based I guess.

Of the '7 deadly sins' seems that only Lust is truely and clearly represented. I guess all the drug and alchol stuff could fall under Gluttony though...

Ok....Zeus~ if they're gonna take off my crown - i'd rather pass it to u, not now thou. Better get out of TF and start collecting more scores.

boss like i said we can coast on our bad reputation from having gotten fired as angels. see all these ppl gotta work to get down here,

but hell? we founded the joint.

besides i'm sure if they had questions about killing yr score would go up :wink: