TWO BIRDS DECIDE TO FLY

vipin

LET'S SEE WHO CAN ANSWER RIGHT.

THERE ARE 3 BIRDS SITTING ON A TREE.TWO OF THEM DECIDE TO FLY AWAY...HOW MANY BIRD LEFT ON TREE?

c'mon man, is that all the clues? have to give us something more then that

what sort of tree??? day or nite time??? rainy? windy? northern hemispere or southern?

come back with more clues and i'll give this more thought 8) :lol: :shock:

LET'S SEE WHO CAN ANSWER RIGHT.

THERE ARE 3 BIRDS SITTING ON A TREE.TWO OF THEM DECIDE TO FLY AWAY...HOW MANY BIRD LEFT ON TREE?

Well i think there are 3 birds on the treee.... because as you said it.....the two birds only decided to fly, thats means those two birds are still there....

0_o@! am i rite??? or wrong???? or its can be the lovebird thing. there is two male bird and one female bird. One of the male bird won the heart of the female bird, so they decided to live happy ever after..........

@(* _ 0)!...so one left..

there were no birds left....they read this thread topic and died of boredom..

Bored people will always consider this topic boredom....may be you belong2 that group...............ops sorry to say that I apologise...but.....

not retalliating...just correcting your english.....but...

BORING people write the topic....bored people get stuck reading it!

thank you for pointing out my mistake.i appreciate............but hey...you still didn't get the answer i know... :lol:

there were no birds left....they read this thread topic and died of boredom..

Bored people will always consider this topic boredom....may be you belong2 that group...............ops sorry to say that I apologise...but.....

not retalliating...just correcting your english.....but...

BORING people write the topic....bored people get stuck reading it!

I'm a boring ppl who is stuck in the boring journals and forums!

¶Ù¡µéçáÅéǤÃѺ.....thuk-taung-laew-khap

This is very Stupid but I am answering You anyway...

Well... there are MORE than 1 bird left on the tree...

There was 3 of them...

1 Female

1 Striaght Male

1 Gay Male

The 2 male-birds decided to leave as they have discovered that they are GAY.. and they are in love.

The 1 famale bird is left alone and being pregnant!! :shock:

So there are more than ONE (1 femal bird +MORE -->>babies birds in the tum of the female bird ) birds left on the tree)

Duhhhhhh

Go back to BED. << Yawning... Zzz Zzz Zzz>>

Leftie

A man rides into town on Tuesday, stays there 5 nights, and leaves on Thursday. How is this possible? :?:

His buffalo is either called Tuesday or Thursday.. tho why he didn't take the bus is beyond me.

no wonder my gf keeps asking me to buy her new buffaloes. some c*nt is too lazy to take the bus into town and keeps stealing her buffalo. no wonder she got so upset when i wouldn't believe her ...

riddles... i love riddles...(and I've got nothing better to do)

so they only decided, eh? but did they actually leave? there must be 3 female birds still sitting there. only do girls make decisions and then never follow thru... just jk. :lol:

here's one for you vipin:

A man rides into town on Tuesday, stays there 5 nights, and leaves on Thursday. How is this possible? :?:

I TRIED HARD TO KNOW.AND THE BEST POSSIBLE ANSWER I CAN GIVE....

MAN ARRIVES ON TUESDAY NIGHT....SO WEDNESDAY ,THRUSDAY,FRIDAY,SATURDAY,SUNDAY ARE FIVE NIGHTS AND MONDAY, TUESDAY,WEDNESDAY,THRUSDAY ARE FOUR DAYS..

sO HE STAYED 5 NIGHTS 4 DAYS AND LEAVES ON THRUSDAY

is it correct?

one more right answer..

out of every 10 people one gives right .9 are wrong..

it's not hard question ...

ok hint...

1-there are people in life who think ,but cannot decide and there fore do nothing..

2-there are people who think and decide ,but hard to start(commence or they fear to do) .

3-and there are people who think ,decide and do according to their plan without any fear.

now try to answer ............TWO BIRDS ARE SITTING ON A TREE,TWO OF THEM DECIDED TO FLY, HOW MANY BIRD LEFT ON TREE?

HOPE AFTER GIVING HINT I'LL GET 10 OUT OF 10 PEOPLE REPLIES CORRECT OR STIILL...........?

Come on man....give us the answer..............!!!!!!!!! its the love bird stuff. I know it....

one more right answer..

out of every 10 people one gives right .9 are wrong..

it's not hard question ...

ok hint...

1-there are people in life who think ,but cannot decide and there fore do nothing..

2-there are people who think and decide ,but hard to start(commence or they fear to do) .

3-and there are people who think ,decide and do according to their plan without any fear.

now try to answer ............TWO BIRDS ARE SITTING ON A TREE,TWO OF THEM DECIDED TO FLY, HOW MANY BIRD LEFT ON TREE?

HOPE AFTER GIVING HINT I'LL GET 10 OUT OF 10 PEOPLE REPLIES CORRECT OR STIILL...........?

ok hint...

There are people right here who know the answer yet refuse to vindicate the question by answering corectly...

From your hints and from your pointers it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to work out who has answered correctly already. Yet still you persist. Help us to help you, provide the answer or don't but please no more puerile hints.

I'll delete this topic just to save my own sanity :evil:

people like you .are like asked something reply something .so cannot help out ur psycho........sorry dear friend.....and if "There are people right here who know the answer yet refuse to vindicate the question by answering corectly..."

i also know many people know .... and many like you may be don't know or if you know may be after reading other replies...