ThailandFriends Fantasy League 2008/09

lizardo

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a good week this week, gloat gloat, top of the table by November for sure.

and a b*tch by may.

Shush now slag box I've got this in the bag.

I want to start practicing my '' Shut up ***** '' comments now so I'm in full swing by the end of the season. I'm not sure who I'd rather have as my ***** though, you would be fun to mock for a while but Iain has more long term ***** value.

I had a good week this week, gloat gloat, top of the table by November for sure.

and a b*tch by may.

I want to start practicing my '' Shut up b*tch '' comments now so I'm in full swing by the end of the season. I'm not sure who I'd rather have as my b*tch though, you would be fun to mock for a while but Iain has more long term b*tch value.

Continual blowing of one's own trumpet can lead to very chapped lips...

hey, am struggling just now, but confident those lost places will be made up...

It aint over till PiAnt's bird sings...

:twisted:

and a b*tch by may.

I want to start practicing my '' Shut up b*tch '' comments now so I'm in full swing by the end of the season. I'm not sure who I'd rather have as my b*tch though, you would be fun to mock for a while but Iain has more long term b*tch value.

Continual blowing of one's own trumpet can lead to very chapped lips...

trust, beej's lips are chapped as he does a whole lot of blowing...

hey, am struggling just now, but confident those lost places will be made up...

It aint over till PiAnt's bird sings...

you really ought to lobby hard to get nyctreeman to accept the '*****' clause. it's your best chance of avoiding prison marriage.

very true

Far too early to give up; Deco's injury has cost me dearly. as has the Van Persie stupidity - had a gut feeling that he was going to start scoring goals every game...**** (him and me)

Abonghalor really letting me down too...

roll on transfer window...

tho it might be too late by then...

A few sylistic observations:

K Sam: Unconventional street fighter willing to take us on with one hand tied behind his back. Hasn't received his Series 7 license yet. Has fallen in love with all his players except maybe Garcia. Best trades: Zaki & Ireland.

Beej: Most Balanced Manager, building while focused on the current week. Closes out mistakes early (Nasri, Ricketts, Lawrence, Boateng), maybe too early (Giovanni). Best trade: Zaki. Risk taker (Faubert -- ****, I STILL don't know who he is). Penchant for youth (Wheater). Odds on Favorite for the Silver.

James Bryce: Arteta's loyal NOVIA/MIA-NOI (well, after du mping POS Gerrard). Must have grown up in the shadows of Wigan. Buys and fondles (only 6 trades). Early to recognize Lescott's change of form. Has yet to trade for a significant profit.

JB JE (uh, me): Trade, baby, trade (22). Best moves: Bosingwa, Defoe. Worst freaking roster at inception. Team is up for sale upon stateside arrival of the princess.

Vartan A.: Best bench (but worst ratio of field/bench value). Players' Manager. Obviously knows his football. Started season with a 2 week vacation. Fabregas' *****.

zbh: Nose for switching captains. Another day trader (22). Best trades: Deco, Kompany, SWP, Bentley (OUT, saving 0.5).

OK, how about the others?

James Bryce: Arteta's loyal NOVIA/MIA-NOI (well, after du mping POS Gerrard). Must have grown up in the shadows of Wigan. Buys and fondles (only 6 trades). Early to recognize Lescott's change of form. Has yet to trade for a significant profit.

If Beej is silver does that make me the Bronze Adonis? :roll:

(with a much bigger thingy)

Truth be told I missed a couple of transfer deadlines by forgetting all about the early kick-offs or I would have been less loyal and bounced Bentley by now.

Arteta?s been good to me but I certainly deny all rumours of fondling my purchases in the showers :shock:

Wigan must cast a long shadow over the east end of Glasgow :?

Paying for transfers goes against my heritage so don?t expect many weeks where there?s more than one transfer :)

So, to summarize, a not for profit bronze Adonis who fondles (but not his own team)?. I?ll accept the observation

Beej, muy especial (the last Coca-Cola in the desert), in the Premiership the Silver is the "gold"...

or- 'i didn't want to win anyway!' :wink:

Only 123 points separate 20th from 1st. While large as a percentage of 20th place's cumulative point total, in absolute terms that's maybe a six match gap. Things could look very different at the end of game week 13. Indeed, by the end of the current week it would not surprise me if George Harris or zbh rose to second place.

No one has to concede anything.