ThailandFriends Fantasy League 2008/09

lizardo

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so what channel is the football on, this if frigging silly!

Thought it was just me

Complete re-tune and can?t find it anywhere

Fake wrestling, MUTV or Thai daarama :!:

**** me is it going to be one of those seasons where they ''forget'' to play games.

Feel sorry for all the people who went out to see it.

Does this mean Rafa will get what he wants at a price Gillett & Hicks can afford?

Hughes is gone at Citeh...? What a shame. I thought the rise from 14-15 the prior two seasons to 9th in 07-08 was but a first good step. No one is giving credit to Squarefacedly-Unfit-and-Improper. In the end I doubt Ireland and Corluka will go.

Does this mean Rafa will get what he wants at a price Gillett & Hicks can afford?

Hughes is gone at Citeh...?

where you getting this? neither seen nor heard anything to this effect. toxin, on the other hand...

What a shame. I thought the rise from 14-15 the prior two seasons to 9th in 07-08 was but a first good step. No one is giving credit to Squarefacedly-Unfit-and-Improper. In the end I doubt Ireland and Corluka will go.

toxin may end up going; they may well reassess his status as a 'fit and proper person.'

city's season is in trouble in that they are unlikely to be making any more signings given toxie's finances. hopefullly for their sake the bastard will sell.

sir alex is rumored to have a couple of striker targets that don't happen to be berbatov, although i find the henry rumors a bit far fetched.

0-1 at home versus Midtjylland on Dunne's mistake; Johnson not trying (contract!).

The look on Hughes' face: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1560443.ece

More bad news for Hughes: Rovers said no to 12MM for Roque.

i suspect that with toxin's current woes, they couldn't afford the 12 mil anyway.

a healthy bojinov may make them happy, but without about 3 new signings they don't really hve rthe strength in depth to improve much IMO.

ahhhh 9 months of football to enjoy, and my girlfriend bought me the perfect gift for the coming season, a projector! What? its not to watch the football on? Only soapy movies? bahhhh you don't know what your talking about.

Good luck to you all, well not actually, I hope you all nose dive so I can piss on you from my throne.

ahhhh 9 months of football to enjoy, and my girlfriend bought me the perfect gift for the coming season, a projector! What? its not to watch the football on? Only soapy movies? bahhhh you don't know what your talking about.

Good luck to you all, well not actually, I hope you all nose dive so I can piss on you from my throne.

so mid-table obscurity is now considered a 'throne' my my my we are lowering the bar.

i meant to swap in wheater. didn't. idiot.

so mid-table obscurity is now considered a 'throne' my my my we are lowering the bar.

Note that Beej is one of the big four (albeit only the fourth).You'd better edit that post.

Who are the top dogs? Who, who who who?

Ok I'm done.

Note that Beej is one of the big four (albeit only the fourth).You'd better edit that post.

Ok I'm done.

he'lll be back to mid-table obscurity. trust. i've seen him in action.

after my brilliant start, i'll need luck to satisfy my mid-table aspirations. especially after the genius move of swapping out agbonlahor in favor of adebayor, a net 17 point shift.

another genius move: with every intention of adding wheater to my back line i just plain forgot.

bottom line: after one week, i've panicked already and i'm swapping out players at great cost in points. relegation beckons...

ps ... the competition is considerably more intense in Beej's "souled out" league. there are about 70 players in the league already and if last year and/or their start to the season's any indication, some are quite good.

Beej posted the code somewhere in this thread. no reason not to if you're not in already, you can join as many leagues as you want.

ps ... the competition is considerably more intense in Beej's "souled out" league. there are about 70 players in the league already and if last year and/or their start to the season's any indication, some are quite good.

Beej posted the code somewhere in this thread. no reason not to if you're not in already, you can join as many leagues as you want.

What? And sink to mid-table anonymity? **** that!

My preferred position is on top! And that's only really possible in the TF league.

Its a long season girls, with the Christmas knock out cup, the Head to Head competition as well as the game of knock out knows we are playing.

I played a big move for the coming game week, sadly I won't have much internet connection for the next two weeks, so you might all have a slight chance.

Ok I'm done.

after my brilliant start, i'll need luck to satisfy my mid-table aspirations. especially after the genius move of swapping out agbonlahor in favor of adebayor, a net 17 point shift.

another genius move: with every intention of adding wheater to my back line i just plain forgot.

bottom line: after one week, i've panicked already and i'm swapping out players at great cost in points. relegation beckons...

I don't think you are stupid. Let's just say that it was a case of temporary dyxeslia.

Don't panick yet. The season is still young. You still have the Carling League cup to play for.

Ok I'm done.

I don't think you are stupid. Let's just say that it was a case of temporary dyxeslia.

Don't panick yet. The season is still young. You still have the Carling League cup to play for.

i think the eight points i sacrificed will pay off in terms of points further down the road. i expect adebayor to come good but agbonlahor is still cheaper and i want back in before the price goes up. as far as the eight points go, nuthin' from nuthin' leaves nuthin'...

one week in - good choice of abonghalor for anyone who has him!! (yes you Zeus). But theres a long way to go!! :twisted:

good choice on my part to drop him just before the first match. now that i've taken him back (at great expense) i highly advise dropping him and picking up adebayor (the guy i dropped).

i'm gonna stick with this front line i think barring injury, i've got agbonlahor going forward, zaki (thanks to beej's tip) and anelka. anelka looked like he could have found the back of the net a few more times on sunday. he's always had talent, but i'm not used to seeing him look so motivated. hope it lasts for the sake of chelsk, big phil, and my abysmal point total.