find, feel, fuck, forget

Sinenat

But he's such an old and odd looking bugger, I could see it if he were 15 years younger."

that's pretty much almost exactly what i pretty much almost exactly said. :shock:

in singing his own praises, he left out "psychic powers."

Wrong again!!!

Read my occupation on my profile!

¼ÙéàªÕèÂǪҭ·Ò§´Ç§ªÃµÒ

You disappoint me ZBH.. Do your homework!

in firefox 2 on a mac, thai script reads exactly as

?????? ????? ????

When I was 30 and below, it was easy to expend all of that energy on being an a**hole. I get bored with it now.

What's up with that?

Why do women like guys who treat them like sh*t?

I've treated a couple of gals like Queens and got dumped fairly swiftly. All of the girls that I treated like crap I had to beat off with a stick to get them to go away after I broke up with them.

lol

I'll never be able to understand that one.

Why do women love assholes and "bad boys?"

Well as get older we become "Nicer" we are a little more relaxed about life and generally treat ppl how we ourselves want to be treated.

Treating those girls like Queens, I think all you were telling them was ' hey I'll do ANYTHING for you' which is damn unattractive and predictable.

as for bad boys , womens find them attractive because they bring danger mystery and are unpredictable.

Fortunately as they grow older they tend to go for nicer guys or someone ready to settle.

Something along those lines anyway.

:)

Treating those girls like Queens, I think all you were telling them was ' hey I'll do ANYTHING for you' which is damn unattractive and predictable.

Why is that?

Co's your EASY !! :P

You're a dude. I really didn't expect an answer from you.

I've had the conversation with women a hundred times over the years. I've seen women who date a**hole after a**hole after a**hole. Then I've seen these same women meet a guy who is really nice. Treats them well. And they lose interest in the guy fast.

It's never made any sense to me.

Especially since, these same girls are always complaining: "I wish I could meet a nice guy." lol

It's baffling. I gave up.

I was an ass to my wife and she refused to divorce me for about 5 years. Kept asking me to come back. It made no sense then. It makes no sense now. I even told her. "Honey, you just don't remember our real marriage."

I'll never see it.

dude... There is a life game many girls play called "see? I told you men are arseholes". Yes, they say they want a nice guy. But end up in a cycle of being with guys who a) give them further evidence that guys are arseholes so they can keep that idea...and B) continue to believe they are not worthy enough for a truly nice guy. They may even manipulate a truly nice guy to a point were he becomes an arsehole (he gets angry or frustrated with her etc).

Why is that?

I've had the conversation with women a hundred times over the years. I've seen women who date a**hole after a**hole after a**hole. Then I've seen these same women meet a guy who is really nice. Treats them well. And they lose interest in the guy fast.

Especially since, these same girls are always complaining: "I wish I could meet a nice guy." lol

I was an ass to my wife and she refused to divorce me for about 5 years. Kept asking me to come back. It made no sense then. It makes no sense now. I even told her. "Honey, you just don't remember our real marriage."

I'll never see it.

dude... There is a life game many girls play called "see? I told you men are arseholes". Yes, they say they want a nice guy. But end up in a cycle of being with guys who a) give them further evidence that guys are arseholes so they can keep that idea...and B) continue to believe they are not worthy enough for a truly nice guy.

Why?

I truly don't get it.

My Sister married a nice guy. They've been married for ages. 5 kids. Happy as any people I've ever seen. I have two Aunts who married nice men and have been married to them for ages. My Grandma finally married a great guy who became our Grandfather and really was a genuinely nice man. But after she marred that "bad guy." My other Grandmother as well.

I've seen the nice guy thing work.

But then I've seen way, way more girls who seem to love to be stuck in your cycle of self destruction.

inner self-worth. You see, if its the guys fault (being an arsehole) then she can continue the "life game" without it being her fault or getting discovered. And of course she gets lots of sympathy for this which feeds her hungry low self worth

That's co's it does work, if your a "nice guy" that's fine, just don't be a pushover and look for approval.

When I was younger (much younger) I broke up with this girl I was living with. My mother said but why??, she would have done anything for you etc, well that was the problem, she did too much and it drove me a little nuts Arhhhh!! :(

Why is that?

I'll never see it.

dude... There is a life game many girls play called "see? I told you men are arseholes". Yes, they say they want a nice guy. But end up in a cycle of being with guys who a) give them further evidence that guys are arseholes so they can keep that idea...and B) continue to believe they are not worthy enough for a truly nice guy.

Why?

I truly don't get it.

My Sister married a nice guy. They've been married for ages. 5 kids. Happy as any people I've ever seen. I have two Aunts who married nice men and have been married to them for ages. My Grandma finally married a great guy who became our Grandfather and really was a genuinely nice man. But after she marred that "bad guy." My other Grandmother as well.

But then I've seen way, way more girls who seem to love to be stuck in your cycle of self destruction.

inner self-worth. You see, if its the guys fault (being an arsehole) then she can continue the "life game" without it being her fault or getting discovered. And of course she gets lots of sympathy for this which feeds her hungry low self worth

I understand and it still makes no sense to me.

we ALL unknowingly play "life games" from time to time. We do this to gain self value "strokes" or emotional need points (either negative or positive)Perhaps you are playing your own game called "why do so many girls go with arseholes instead of a nice guy like me?"

I'm not really the nice guy, though.

I came to a point in my life a while back where I simply ran out of "give a f*ck" when it comes to dating.

and it is in this you will find ur answer, rather than continue to try to figure out "why girls go for arseholes". :wink:

PeeMarc, you're missing a point here somewhere or you are making an assumption that isn't quite true. I'll PM you so as to avoid a dumb ass comment from one of the idiots of TF.com

haha... dude, youre in the wrong place if you want to avoid dumb arse comments! Chill out. Its all good. And i dont make assumptions. Am just responding to the words on the screen.

I'm not really the nice guy, though.

I came to a point in my life a while back where I simply ran out of "give a f*ck" when it comes to dating.

and it is in this you will find ur answer, rather than continue to try to figure out "why girls go for arseholes". :wink:

PeeMarc, you're missing a point here somewhere or you are making an assumption that isn't quite true. I'll PM you so as to avoid a dumb ass comment from one of the idiots of TF.com

haha... dude, youre in the wrong place if you want to avoid dumb arse comments! Chill out. Its all good. And i dont make assumptions. Am just responding to the words on the screen.

yeah no ****. the whole point of the TF forum is the dumbass comments.

If guys prefer to be single because this reason "find, feel, f*ck, forget". I think those guys are not differrent from the normal animal. we have moral. life is beautiful although sometime its hard. just dont fill it with the selfishness. our world have been crazy with too many problems enough. dont use 4F to take care girls who dont want to be just your toy.

aaa....sound serious

anyway everybody have their own life.....hope everybody are lucky and welcome to the new world.

"Sometimes, it's just easier to sit at Golden Bar on Soi 4. Those girls are more honest than some of the "normal" women that I've met in Thailand"

Come on, those girls are just sirens who learn very quickly how to seduce and pamper your every needs. You will never receive honesty, they're actors and dam fine ones.

I think the only reason western guys defend the bar girl is purely the positive response they receive from them (obviously).

Its extremely difficult to catch the attention of a typically normal Thai girl. Those girls are too busy enjoying their girlie parties or fighting off handsome thai guys and seldom found anywhere a tourist lays his hat.

I see success in good relationships from guys who study here, are young, have a great command of the Thai language and involved in large social circles. Most would say large amounts of cash, but that's more verbally outspoken by the old and bat-sh*t ugly but as little as thai on this web will disregard the money argument, i've seen it work so many times in reality.

The internet is just as scary as nana, too many fragile stickers, damaged goods and women scorned. Dating in Thailand is just as hard as it is back home, but f*cking is way more easy if that's what your looking for as you know.

You have already posted in many threads how you like and enjoy the bar girl's company and how easy it is to laid in sukhumvit clubs, but still claim to be on the look for a good girl.. not a successful defense so far and the self portrait is looking pretty grim if your here to woo a princess..

Yeap. That's what I'm here for...to "woo myself a PRIN-cess!" Yee haw Yuck Yuck. You guys gots me figgered out.

OK. Now look at my posts. How many people here think that I am here to "woo a princess?" I mean come on. I am brutally honest on these forums. Talk about pretty much anything. Does it seem like I really care? Does it seem as though I am concerned about being judged by folks whom I will probably never meet. If the females on here wish to judge me based on ramblings on this forum. It's fine by me. If not, fine as well. I'm sounding out. If you don't like it. It's simple. Don't read it.

And note the word...SOMETIMES. Sometimes, it's a pain in the ass dating America women as well. Sometimes, it's great. Same with Thai women. And Khmer. And Vietnamese. And Brits. And Germans. And Israeli. And Egyptian. And Indian.

I'm not defending bar girls. They don't need my defense. I don't think they really care what you or I think about them. Simply making comments. I made the simple statement that sometimes it is easier to go to such a place. Everyone knows the motives of the other. No games there. It oft times seems more honest. In my experience.

Especially in light of the reindeer games on here and elsewhere on the web. OOPS. Can't be complimentary! That's an obvious weakness. Must be doing that to get laid. OOPS. Can't be honest. That's an obvious ploy to get laid. You guys all have to be completely neutral and put nothing out there that might give someone a real clue as to who you might be. It's the most retarded thing I've seen.

So basically, you are saying that none of the girls here are typically normal.

I've had a few people warn me about the TF prime time gang. Nice to meet you guys. lol

For somone who purports to not care that's a lot of ranting... :D

Sometimes, it's just easier to sit at Golden Bar on Soi 4. Those girls are more honest than some of the "normal" women that I've met in Thailand.

Thats my favourite bar in Bangkok its the best place for people watching in the whole world, but i wouldnt call the girls honest, many of them are certainly a good laugh though so long as you fill them full of lady drinks all night.