How to turn "pressure" into "pleasure"..

AAAum

I have difficulty in pronouncing these 2 words. I think many Thai do. so I don't have any method but would love to hear how, but it doesn't seem possible to learn how to pronounce on forum, I think (again). :D

that's my problem too ka....

also, after i wearing braces...it's even worse.... :(

any method? :wink:

I have difficulty in pronouncing these 2 words. I think many Thai do. so I don't have any method but would love to hear how, but it doesn't seem possible to learn how to pronounce on forum, I think (again). :D

My Ex Girlfriend used to have difficulty with certain words, although like you, she speaks teriffic English.

'FLIGHT' was a words she just could not get right, and considering she is a flight attendant, that isn't so good!!

I found a very effective way of teaching her, and her pronnunciation improved so much over night.

Basically, you should try 'cutting' each word into bits. Seperate the syllables and say each one on its own.

HOWEVER. Where an 'R' or an 'L' follow a constanant, you should put an 'err'soound in between and create a new syllable.

So, let's take pleasure.

First, we have an 'L' following a P, so we make the P, with an err, into a new syllable, followed by the rest.

Peeerrr à¾ÔÃì

Lae àÅ

Zhure àªÔÃì

Say them one by one SEPERATLEY, Veeeeeeery slowly.

Peeerrrr à¾ÔÃì

Rae àÃ

shure àªÔÃì

And then, simply start to say them more quickly, putting them together.

You will find it works:)

The best stress relief (from pressure) is having great sex with the one you love.

Thats how to turn pressure into pleasure.

:wink:

I have no pleasure

maybe because

a. i dont have any pressure to turn into pleasure

b. i dont have anyone to relieve my pressure with

he he he

:lol::lol::lol:

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... :?

• 4 years later...