TF "QUOTE" OF THE DAY.

PeeMarc

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"amphibious--he could drive to the hoop with either hand."

Because he was FROG or a crocodile?

It's ambidexterious ( AMBIDEXTERITY.) an extremely RARE condition that occurs in less than 1 in 3 million people.

um...

a) Charles Shackleford was indeed ambidextrous

B) he played COLLEGE ball, and thus was admitted somehow, which is why some may find his comments amusing.

'whatever you do, DO NOT take TF seriously..

Self-explanation :wink:

Taking TF seriously or not is not the real point... the point is that which one is

the real you( in general).Or some of ppl enjoy to have "another part of

themselves" which they never shown in the real world. Well If so, It is not my

business aswell. :wink:

Taking TF seriously or not is not the real point... the point is that which one is

Some people may deem to be themselves when expressing in the forums/virtual world which they are not approved in the real world? Just my assumption :roll:

there IS a real point? To TF???? :shock:

Seriously dude... I can't find one. It's the main reason we have people getting their knickers in a twist that everybody isn't "being nice to everyone else". They think that TF has some sort of relevance to the real world rather than treating it for what it is: a quick way to get some cheap entertainment.

Seriously dude... I can't find one. It's the main reason we have people getting their knickers in a twist that everybody isn't "being nice to everyone else". They think that TF has some sort of relevance to the real world rather than treating it for what it is: a quick way to get some cheap entertainment.

i think the reason people are getting their knickers in a twist is that people 'not being nice' gets in the way of old guys trying to hook up (usually unilaterally) with girls 1/3 their age. so probably there is a genuine conflict of interest there.

i think the reason people are getting their knickers in a twist is that people 'not being nice' gets in the way of old guys trying to hook up (usually unilaterally) with girls 1/3 their age. so probably there is a genuine conflict of interest there.

i think must of us .... whoops i mean them (obviously) ... would be quite happy with any girl they can get !!! :twisted: :twisted:

i think must of us .... whoops i mean them (obviously) ... would be quite happy with any girl they can get !!! :twisted: :twisted:

And judging by some of the weirder specimens, they'll take anything regardless of sexuality. I wonder what the next step in the cycle of deepening depravity would be... The old guy drinking large bottles of Leo on the sidewalk makes me nervous with how he eyes the soi dogs.

maybe they're onto something.

maybe if farrang guys were nice to each other, the forums would be teeming with teenage and twentysomething Thai girls yearning to be groped at parties by fiftysomething year old farrangs who put on a nice guy act (until they're drunk)!

sounds like paradise, doesn't it? no? oh well.

maybe if farrang guys were nice to each other, the forums would be teeming with teenage and twentysomething Thai girls yearning to be groped at parties by fiftysomething year old farrangs who put on a nice guy act (until they're drunk)!

You wouldn't be a proxy for any of the outcasts on Yellow Card/Exile island, would you?

And judging by some of the weirder specimens, they'll take anything regardless of sexuality. I wonder what the next step in the cycle of deepening depravity would be... The old guy drinking large bottles of Leo on the sidewalk makes me nervous with how he eyes the soi dogs.

i don't drink Leo !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anyone with a dollop of self-respect (or active taste buds) wouldn't.

Hey, I take offence to that. :oops:

I've acquired a special taste for Leo Beer over the last few years :P

You wouldn't be a proxy for any of the outcasts on Yellow Card/Exile island, would you?

nope. just an (occasionally) careful observer...

there are SO MANY fantastic alternatives... for example, you can pay twice as much to be bored to death by a Heineken...

The only beer I've had over the past 6 months is at House of Beers on Thong Lor. I get the feeling that the filter in my turtle tank would probably taste better than any of the Thai beers.

[... the filter in my turtle tank would probably taste better than any of the Thai beers.

agree (athough I've never actually tasted a turtle tank filter).

You're about 20 minutes too late. I just cleaned the stank-ass thing out. But don't worry, the little guy's got a really fast digestive cycle. :wink: Maybe I could feed him Leo and the "output" might taste better than the "input"...

The only beer I've had over the past 6 months is at House of Beers on Thong Lor. I get the feeling that the filter in my turtle tank would probably taste better than any of the Thai beers.

what's House of Beers like ? i live about 5 mins from there, but haven't been yet !!!

I'd have to say the beer is quite a few steps above the Thai variety. All imported Belgian beer. If I was physically able to drink, I'd be downing several pints of Leffe Blonde nightly.

[... the filter in my turtle tank would probably taste better than any of the Thai beers.

agree (athough I've never actually tasted a turtle tank filter).

You're about 20 minutes too late. I just cleaned the stank-a*s thing out. But don't worry, the little guy's got a really fast digestive cycle. :wink: Maybe I could feed him Leo and the "output" might taste better than the "input"...

oohh... having no emotional attachment to said turtle, that experiment kinda tweeks my fancy. Try it, and post progress pics with commentary.

Its a bit like that guy who posted the daily pics of his spam and mash on the net, so every day you could see how it was progressing.

(Another guy put his McDonalds cheese burger in his drawer and took a pic every day. Apparently it was still ok after 6 months because of all the preservatives.)

ok... feed the little bugger Leo and see how he goes :twisted: