Teacher has sex with 13 year old student in Thailand........

drlovelife8

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an unfortunate situation, in that she probably didn't cause him any harm at all. But what she did was illegal, and the law must be respected, so that other kids may benefit from the protection it offers.

Sorry when I posted damn right for nong Tonia comment I didn't say.

guilty!! by law and morality...

13 yo. is something between kid and teenager. He might be guided and aroused to the wrong way... such as from media. As a teacher, and adult she should stop and guide him...

Do 13 yo. student get sex education? I think I had learnt about it when I was 14 or 15.(I mean in thoery not practice)

Its completely incorrect and of course illegal...BUT...I am absolutely certain that unless the boy was gay (he obviously is not), then the emotional scarring that will be with him for the rest of his life is most likely to be caused by all the uproar surrounding the case, and by the court hearing etc - NOT by having sex with a woman older than himself. Especially if he started it, then boasted about it to his friends...and at 13, most boys are very much starting to get very interested in females. The teacher deserves punishment, but I don't think jail is appropriate in this case, and I also don't think it is good for the kid that he has to go through the very traumatic time that will ensue in a court case. Each case should be judged individually - we are humans and all are different, every situation is different, and therefore the way we as a community should handle it must be different and must be based on the circumstances. I agree that the law is there to protect our children, and a teacher is in a position of trust, so punishment for an incorrect decision is needed, but I am not convinced that she was the most guilty in initiating this.

Who ever made the first move is a moot point!

For you it's moot point... for me, it's interesting, for the kids on that age... it's happened cuz of human nature, hormone or something aroused him, or it's fashion of young guys and older girls. What's parents should do, what's teahers should do.

She is an adult, placed in a position of trust and charged with the care of a child. She should have spurned his advances and stopped all contact immediately.

Right! but as teacher she shouldn't stop all contact... but teaching and lead him to the right directions.

How is this different from a male teacher having sex with a 13 year old girl student? She should be in jail.

Well, it's hardly to say, first of all, i think evidences are needed... Nope she shouldn't be in jail but what if she tried to seduce the male teacher... she might see the psychologirst??

I agree strongly with Danny here and disagree quite strongly with bcool.

The point here isn't the lad f**ked a 29 year old woman (wey hey my sun!!). But rather the massively inappropriate use of her position of power to fulfill carnal desire.

She most definitely should have stopped ALL contact with him and recommended he get a new male teacher.

I don't agree it is human nature for 29 year old adults to want sex with underdeveloped 13 year old people. I think that is really sick and pedophilistically (to liken her actions to that of a pedophile) minded.

A huge abuse of power that a 'MAI PEN RAI' just won't cut.

There are loads of 13 year old girls who would happily flirt and sleep with there handsome male teachers with full consent and desire, and they would enjoy it assuming the guy was a decent lay. Still remains a VERY wrong action.

Girls at 13 are universally accepted as being more emotionally mature than 13 year old boys. So therefore wouldn't a girl be more able to handle this type of situation? But if it were a guy teacher we would be calling for his balls!!!

This is a sad reflection of:

1) How people view the roles of men a women in society after all the years of fighting for a more equal playing field.

2) (deep intake of breath) A thai-ish type of thinking. Too much mai pen rai and too many loop holes in society which allow abusive relationships to happen in this part of the world (yes they happen everywhere but this part of the world id somewhat renowned)

And for a few..... a sad reflection of farang attitude to sex in Thailand.. ***

For you it's moot point... for me, it's interesting, for the kids on that age... it's happened cuz of human nature, hormone or something aroused him, or it's fashion of young guys and older girls. What's parents should do, what's teahers should do.

She is an adult, placed in a position of trust and charged with the care of a child. She should have spurned his advances and stopped all contact immediately.

Right! but as teacher she shouldn't stop all contact... but teaching and lead him to the right directions.

How is this different from a male teacher having sex with a 13 year old girl student? She should be in jail.

Well, it's hardly to say, first of all, i think evidences are needed... Nope she shouldn't be in jail but what if she tried to seduce the male teacher... she might see the psychologirst??

The point here isn't the lad f**ked a 29 year old woman (wey hey my sun!!). But rather the massively inappropriate use of her position of power to fulfill carnal desire.

She most definitely should have stopped ALL contact with him and recommended he get a new male teacher.

I don't agree it is human nature for 29 year old adults to want sex with underdeveloped 13 year old people. I think that is really sick and pedophilistically (to liken her actions to that of a pedophile) minded.

There are loads of 13 year old girls who would happily flirt and sleep with there handsome male teachers with full consent and desire, and they would enjoy it assuming the guy was a decent lay. Still remains a VERY wrong action.

Girls at 13 are universally accepted as being more emotionally mature than 13 year old boys. So therefore wouldn't a girl be more able to handle this type of situation? But if it were a guy teacher we would be calling for his balls!!!

1) How people view the roles of men a women in society after all the years of fighting for a more equal playing field.

2) (deep intake of breath) A thai-ish type of thinking. Too much mai pen rai and too many loop holes in society which allow abusive relationships to happen in this part of the world (yes they happen everywhere but this part of the world id somewhat renowned)

i can kinda see some of bCool's points, but as drlove points out if it was a male teacher shagging a 13 year old female student ppl here would be queuing to string him up !!!

howver .... i do agree the correct course of action would have been to reject his advances and stop ALL contact !!!

I believe it's her occupation that makes the news. If she was not a teacher, it might not even on the papers at all. There are even more sex offenders out there... where many guys have their women dress up as underage girls / school girls and having sex with them or picking out /having sex with real small body and short girls so they can pretend that they having sex with small children / virgins. That's legally pedophile minds too and that's okay, because it does not break any law.

where many guys have their women dress up as underage girls / school girls and having sex with them or picking out /having sex with real small body and short girls so they can pretend that they having sex with small children / virgins. That's legally pedophile minds too and that's okay, because it does not break any law.

bollocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are even more sex offenders out there... where many guys have their women dress up as underage girls / school girls and having sex with them or picking out /having sex with real small body and short girls so they can pretend that they having sex with small children / virgins. That's legally pedophile minds too and that's okay, because it does not break any law.

So you're saying all guys that think girls look hot in school uniforms are pedophiles? You don't think there might be other reasons for guys to like girls in school uniforms?

i personally believe this happens everywhere around the world but depends on the press to press it or not.

why couldnt it have happened in my world when I was 13. i was at a catholic boarding school and we only had the odd freaky priest. its not fair

u wanted to be shagged by a freaky priest when u were 13 ??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I believe it's her occupation that makes the news. If she was not a teacher, it might not even on the papers at all. There are even more sex offenders out there... where many guys have their women dress up as underage girls / school girls and having sex with them or picking out /having sex with real small body and short girls so they can pretend that they having sex with small children / virgins. That's legally pedophile minds too and that's okay, because it does not break any law.

Horse ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putting a uniform on an adult doesn't make a sex offender.

Shagging 13 year old people when you are 29 does.

As for the occupation......... If she were a ******* bin lady or a farmer's hand I would still think it is sick and ******* perverted for a anyone at her age to want to have sex with 13 year old people.

It's up to you, I just give my opinion as a Thai woman, see the difference angle is a crime?

You know all cleary background, eh? Do you know where the school is, what was the subject she teach (I guess it's English), and how hard to replace the teacher. I don't know if you have ever teach in Thai school? study in Thai school? However, the story revealed after this teacher left the school. Do you know anything about that boy, what does he look like, family background, his friends?

My question is what to do with that boy?

Ohh wait I think you get me wrong now... Human Nature of the 13 years old boy, I didn't talk about 29 years old girl ok? most girls prefer older guys.

I have no idea about it cuz when I was 13 yo. I was innocent...I didn't know anything about sex..

What does *** stands for?

Plus I said that teacher quilty, by law and morality... why I said this twise.

[imgkaren_ellis_wideweb__430x2991.jpg[

A female teacher burst into tears after being jailed for six months for having sex with a 15-year-old student.

Karen Ellis, 37, was sentenced in Melbourne to two years and eight months' jail, with six months to be served immediately. The rest of the sentence has been suspended.

The mother of three was given a 22-month suspended sentence in the County Court of Victoria last November after admitting to having sex with the student. The Director of Public Prosecutions appealed.

Some incidents took place in the shelter shed and storeroom at the northern suburbs Melbourne Catholic school, which may not be named.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Tearful-teacher-jailed-for-sex-with-boy-15/2005/05/05/1115092602035.html

This case caused an uproar when it happened many people saying she should of got more time in jail and many saying she should not of gone to jail!!!

IMO she did the wrong thing you don't have sex with kids!!

A female teacher burst into tears after being jailed for six months for having sex with a 15-year-old student.

Karen Ellis, 37, was sentenced in Melbourne to two years and eight months' jail, with six months to be served immediately. The rest of the sentence has been suspended.

The mother of three was given a 22-month suspended sentence in the County Court of Victoria last November after admitting to having sex with the student. The Director of Public Prosecutions appealed.

This case caused an uproar when it happened many people saying she should of got more time in jail and many saying she should not of gone to jail!!!

IMO she did the wrong thing you don't have sex with kids!!

if it was a married male teacher and father of three having sex with a 15 year old student i wonder if ppl would be saying he shouldn't go to jail !!!