whats the worst food product you know of...

Stramash

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taste like chicken , just like chicken ...

:lol::lol::lol:

May set some traps in the park next to my house then!!

One way of economising and killing horrible animals at the same time!! :lol:

Horrible ???? Chipmunks are so cute !!!

who is talking about Chipmunks? The story is about grey squirrels, NOT chipmunks. And personally I am more than happy to see every grey squirrel in the UK end up in one of those pies...

or a stew...

:twisted:

Cool Whip fake whipped cream, ANY fake sweetener, any product that claims to be cheese but says "cheese food product" and has ingredient list longer than dictionary, anything on the shelf at a 24 hour "convenience" store that is meant to be microwaved and eaten, artificial ANYTHING.

Bottom line, the longer the ingredient list, the worse it is. Oh, did I mention Wonder Bread?

Cool Whip fake whipped cream, ANY fake sweetener, any product that claims to be cheese but says "cheese food product" and has ingredient list longer than dictionary, anything on the shelf at a 24 hour "convenience" store that is meant to be microwaved and eaten, artificial ANYTHING.

Bottom line, the longer the ingredient list, the worse it is. Oh, did I mention Wonder Bread?

I love all the stuff you just mentioned except fakes sweeteners. Cheese in a can is tasty.

c'mon now

who reads ingredients these days

actually the only things that catch my eye is too much

yellow 5 or blue or whatever color

and that damn msg

but hey

live how u wanna die happy right ???

ya wanna hear something strange

i recently

FOUND MY FAV drink here in thailand

its Aloe Vera and Grapes

i thought it was strange too... i didnt know u could drink aloe

and i thought it would taste like a$$ its all green and a bit sour n sweet

truthfully it cures any hangovers i have or stomach aches and it makes me feel full

im loving this drink

try it if u find it n tell me what yall think

Aloe is good for you. I have a friend who found out it was good for kidney stones and it worked. It helps the body dissolve foriegn substances in the body like kidney stones and some tumors. Like it helps with topical burns it does internally. ONe of the oldest medicines of the Americas known to Natives for thousands of years.

taste like chicken , just like chicken ...

squirrels are cute and fun pets

but

they do taste good

i had some in Florida and in Wisconsin

i thought it tasted kinda like alligator tail only not tough

I haven't had enough gator to compare but rabbit and squirrel both are similar to chicken to me .

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to try this.. I am serious!

search on internet. i am sure you'd be able to try this in some bar or local liquor store. (reports back how it taste!) :)

"Bakon Vodka is a superior quality potato vodka with a savory bacon flavor. It?s clean, crisp, and delicious. This is the only vodka you?ll ever want to use to make a Bloody Mary, and it's a complementary element of both sweet and savory drinks. "

I really want to try this.. I am serious!

search on internet. i am sure you'd be able to try this in some bar or local liquor store. (reports back how it taste!) :)

"Bakon Vodka is a superior quality potato vodka with a savory bacon flavor. It?s clean, crisp, and delicious. This is the only vodka you?ll ever want to use to make a Bloody Mary, and it's a complementary element of both sweet and savory drinks. "

http://www.drinkupny.com/Bakon_Vodka_p/s0825.htm

Ordered! :wink:

//edit

They don't ship to my place :(

Beerprice.jpg?t=1245420269

last couple of concerts i've been to in bkk they were charging around 80 to 100 baht for massive glasses of tiger and singha draft beer.

live bands, warm weather, cute girls, cheap beer .... sometimes i just f**king love this place !!!

yea beer tents n gardens go really hard with the cheap drinks n live music

gotta love that! even when u have had a shitty day, week, month etc

it feels good to be out at night with a few friends, eating good food, n chillin with cheap beer n live music

exspecially if its not raining or if there is a nice breeze outside

it cant be beat

make u forget about the smells n vampires n dog sized rats