whats the worst food product you know of...

Stramash

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would i be smarter if i had it?

maybe it's like monkey brain... :x

"Name of the ROSE"- the book of Umberto Ecco has new meaning to me now

or it smells like a ROSE???!!!

Cool. may work as anti respirant and detox for brain-

more info on the pork brains;

"The smell that came out of the can was like ground up vienna sausages mixed with particularly strong canned dog food. The cheap kind, not the kind that is better than what most people eat. I can still smell it, but maybe that?s because I haven?t taken out the trash yet."

:shock:

"The smell that came out of the can was like ground up vienna sausages mixed with particularly strong canned dog food. The cheap kind, not the kind that is better than what most people eat. I can still smell it, but maybe that?s because I haven?t taken out the trash yet."

ok... it means you DID buy it?

how much does it cost?

how much does it cost?

No idea; a friend linked me to this girl's blog who tries strange foods and writes about them...

:)

how much does it cost?

No idea; a friend linked me to this girl's blog who tries strange foods and writes about them...:)

Kissing your gf after she ate that crap would really test just how much you love her!

In the US we have a show called Bizarre on the Travel Channel. The host travels to countries around the world and eats the most bizarre things he can find. I saw him eat brains , bulls balls and scrotum soup, yellow ants. The aborigines of OZ served him the inside organs of a wallaby rapped it its stomach sack then cooked on a fire till black. Most of the things he describes as yummy.

food5.jpg

each can of this scrumptious delicacy contains 3500mg of cholesterol; thats 1170% of your daily recommended intake!! :shock: :shock:

A coronary with your pork brains sir?

you trying to compete with OP or is this health brains ?