Obama Haters

Bruce551

I do seperate those who are christian vs the religion itself. I have always thought that ppl are inherently good while its their religion that teaches things that are unholly. Its my personal opinion that Christianity is inherently an evil religion the same goes with that other religion. :twisted:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do seperate those who are christian vs the religion itself. I have always thought that ppl are inherently good while its their religion that teaches things that are unholly. Its my personal opinion that Christianity is inherently an evil religion the same goes with that other religion. :twisted:

but since it is people who formulate religion, decide on its 'rules' and teachings etc, where does that leave your argument other than in a cyclical loop on the inherent duality of man?

:twisted:

but since it is people who formulate religion, decide on its 'rules' and teachings etc, where does that leave your argument other than in a cyclical loop on the inherent duality of man?

Well im glad you asked Im-a-*****, Yes ppl created all religions, but no matter who formulated the religion, once the "rules" have been formed those rules define what the religion is, dispite whatever happens afterwards. So it is up to whom ever to decide to follow such "rules" once those ruled have been defined.

I agree with maidai for the most part in that the religions have become corrupted but people are just trying to use religion to have some spiritual connection in their life. People tend to have a turning point when power comes into their life. A man gets to much money and power he turn into a beast and this works for religions as well as corporations or governments.

But to say the Nazis WERE Christians is a still a step too far.

:)

Exactly. It's too much for other "Christian" nations to accept. Which is why it's been downplayed in the history books. But just think about this: the vast majority of Germans at that time were Christian (nominal or otherwise) just as the English were. If you say the Nazis were not Christian then you can't really count England as Christian either. So what passes as a Christian nation then?

Exactly. It's too much for other "Christian" nations to accept. Which is why it's been downplayed in the history books. But just think about this: the vast majority of Germans at that time were Christian (nominal or otherwise) just as the English were. If you say the Nazis were not Christian then you can't really count England as Christian either. So what passes as a Christian nation then?

I get your point..very good point i must add...The Papal..is considered a nation..isn't it? question when a governmental body makes a political decision

does it really make it on a church and state point of view anyway? or does it make it strictly on its believed or percieved morality at the time?

i don't think there is any doubt at that time germany was what we would consider a christian nation, but i don't think hitler used fundemental christian beliefs to drive forward his ideology. although he was fond of labelling jews as "christ killers/murderers" !!!

it's still hard to believe a modern educated nation could be lead into such madness by a nutter like hitler !!!

I get your point..very good point i must add...The Papal..is considered a nation..isn't it? question when a governmental body makes a political decision

does it really make it on a church and state point of view anyway? or does it make it strictly on its believed or percieved morality at the time?

Every Christian nation has distorted the dogma to suit their own ends. How can you accept Jesus' pacifist teachings and then go to war? The Brits were just as guilty of re-interpreting scripture as the Germans, or the Roman Catholic Church for that matter.

i don't think there is any doubt at that time germany was what we would consider a christian nation, but i don't think hitler used fundemental christian beliefs to drive forward his ideology. although he was fond of labelling jews as "christ killers/murderers" !!!

it's still hard to believe a modern educated nation could be lead into such madness by a nutter like hitler !!!

Hitler repeatedly used new testament references and even included prayers in his speeches. As Im_A_Bitch pointed out, this was very effective as a propaganda tool. But my point was that it was more than that, since the pervasive world view in Germany at the time was Christian. And Mein Kampf is full of fundamental Christian ideology.

Every Christian nation has distorted the dogma to suit their own ends. How can you accept Jesus' pacifist teachings and then go to war? The Brits were just as guilty of re-interpreting scripture as the Germans, or the Roman Catholic Church for that matter.

true about the dogma....or they go into the scriptures and randomly select verses that suites their cause....it is true that if people get set on a path they will see only what they want to see and hear only what they want to hear....everybody just want to rule the world i suppose :!:

There is no misinterpretation or manipulation of scriptures. Those who use scriptures to justify their actions have every right to do so, that is, Their able to justify such actions because the scriptures enable them to do so. They did not just pull words out of thin air, those words are directly pulled out of the bible itself. Whether its one line or 50 lines being used to justify their evil intentions, those evil intentions have justification under their religious "law."

thats why i say christianity is inherently evil, because it justifies or ppl can use it to justify things that are harmful to other human being.

Hitler repeatedly used new testament references and even included prayers in his speeches. As Im_A_Bitch pointed out, this was very effective as a propaganda tool. But my point was that it was more than that, since the pervasive world view in Germany at the time was Christian. And Mein Kampf is full of fundamental Christian ideology.

Hitler also believed some what is called occult theories which only a mad man would act upon. He reportedly had a team explore the Arctic for a lost tribe of Aryans in a supposed underground sanctuary. The Indiana jones movie showing Nazis was based on HItlers shall we say eccentric beliefs. Nutter is a huge understatement when referring to HItler.

Hitler also believed some what is called occult theories which only a mad man would act upon. He reportedly had a team explore the Arctic for a lost tribe of Aryans in a supposed underground sanctuary. The Indiana jones movie showing Nazis was based on HItlers shall we say eccentric beliefs. Nutter is a huge understatement when referring to HItler.

he also was looking for the lost city of atlantis as well..amongst other things i know the list goes on and on...nutt job is the right term :?

I thought it was believed White aryans was supposedly descendened from Tibetans. Nazis tried to prove that Aryans lineange did not come from black africans, and that their race descendened from Tibetans. They sent teams into the Tibetan Kingdom, taking DNA and molded the facial features of Tibetans. The research ended when WWII broke out. As am sure everyone knows, the Swastika is an ancient Buddhist symbol.

Himmler?s Crusade: The True Story of the 1938 Nazi Expedition to Tibet. Gale discusses the events that lead Reichsführer SS Heinrich Himmler, as director of an organization called Ancestral Heritage, to sponsor a Tibetan Nazi expedition from 1938-1939.

Besides Schäfer, the Nazi?s 1938 expedition also included anthropologist Bruno Beger. Beger is mostly recalled as having gathered and analyzed over three hundred skulls during the trek to prove that Tibet was the birthplace of a ?Northern Race? (the Aryans).

Nazi leaders such as Heinrich Himmler believed that Tibet might harbor the last of the original Aryan tribes, the legendary forefathers of the German race, whose leaders possessed supernatural powers that the Nazis could use to conquer the world. When the Nazi expedition reached Tibet they searched for any trace of an Aryan/Nordic race within the Tibet. Many Tibetans were examined by the expedition members and they took record with photographs, face plasters, body measurements and also cultural/environmental observations. The sighting of swastika on Tibetan religious objects was proof to some Nazis of the Aryan link. Others also took note of how similar the Alp's mountainous environment was to that of Tibet's.

I thought it was believed White aryans was supposedly descendened from Tibetans. Nazis tried to prove that Aryans lineange did not come from black africans, and that their race descendened from Tibetans. They sent teams into the Tibetan Kingdom, taking DNA and molded the facial features of Tibetans. The research ended when WWII broke out. As am sure everyone knows, the Swastika is an ancient Buddhist symbol.

Himmler?s Crusade: The True Story of the 1938 Nazi Expedition to Tibet. Gale discusses the events that lead Reichsführer SS Heinrich Himmler, as director of an organization called Ancestral Heritage, to sponsor a Tibetan Nazi expedition from 1938-1939.

doesn't the tilting of the arms at an angle make it an entirely diffrent symbol?

he seemed to be fascinated by asian cultures on a whole especially with japanese secret societies..

There is no misinterpretation or manipulation of scriptures. Those who use scriptures to justify their actions have every right to do so, that is, Their able to justify such actions because the scriptures enable them to do so. They did not just pull words out of thin air, those words are directly pulled out of the bible itself. Whether its one line or 50 lines being used to justify their evil intentions, those evil intentions have justification under their religious "law."

thats why i say christianity is inherently evil, because it justifies or ppl can use it to justify things that are harmful to other human being.

while there is no doubt the bible can be used to justify just about any evil deed, to say that it unequivocally endorses such things is simplistic to the point of being comical.

have you actually read the thing? the bible i mean.

Besides Schäfer, the Nazi?s 1938 expedition also included anthropologist Bruno Beger. Beger is mostly recalled as having gathered and analyzed over three hundred skulls during the trek to prove that Tibet was the birthplace of a ?Northern Race? (the Aryans).

I didn't hear that one but he was all over the world chasing proof he was superior. He did end up proofing he was a superior butthole :twisted:

while there is no doubt the bible can be used to justify just about any evil deed, to say that it unequivocally endorses such things is simplistic to the point of being comical.

Can't you have faith in the bible if you don't read it :P

Nazi leaders such as Heinrich Himmler believed that Tibet might harbor the last of the original Aryan tribes, the legendary forefathers of the German race, whose leaders possessed supernatural powers that the Nazis could use to conquer the world. When the Nazi expedition reached Tibet they searched for any trace of an Aryan/Nordic race within the Tibet. Many Tibetans were examined by the expedition members and they took record with photographs, face plasters, body measurements and also cultural/environmental observations. The sighting of swastika on Tibetan religious objects was proof to some Nazis of the Aryan link. Others also took note of how similar the Alp's mountainous environment was to that of Tibet's.

yeh as Eagle and Good Karma have said, hitler believed a lot of certifiably nutty things. the Nazi occult beliefs were also a bit contrived though. if you look at the symbols they appropriated--the swastika, various things from norse mythology--it is pretty questionable how much the average nazi actually believed and how much was like Scientology--a deliberate con job.

Yes, I went to bible study :lol::lol::lol:

For me, i feel even if it was used to justify Just ONE evil act, then it is inherently evil. Every Good deed that was ever done on behalf of Christianity, is null and void if it was used to justify just a single act of evil. Evil is what it is, you cant hide it by doing good deeds every now and then to try and cover up for the inherently evil nature of christianity.

Can't you have faith in the bible if you don't read it :P

maidai the bible is not evil it's a guide not to be taken literally.. but to be taken as an inspiration.it has verses in their to go an drink lambs blood but that doesn't mean you should go to the grocery store and ask the butcher for a quart of lambs blood to be faithful to the bible. all the verses are in parable's that is why everyone sees different meanings in it's words..but to interpret them it all depends on the individuals frame of mind when they read it. it was written that way on purpose. just like anything you read it all depends on your frame of mind when you read it..if a crazy person reads anything they are still crazy after they are finished reading it..I would never trash the bible. trash people maybe but not the bible.. it is one of the best books that I have ever read.

that charge could be laid against most religions ... and their "holy books" !!!

maidai the bible is not evil it's a guide not to be taken literally.. but to be taken as an inspiration.it has verses in their to go an drink lambs blood but that doesn't mean you should go to the grocery store and ask the butcher for a quart of lambs blood to be faithful to the bible. all the verses are in parable's that is why everyone sees different meanings in it's words..but to interpret them it all depends on the individuals frame of mind when they read it. it was written that way on purpose. just like anything you read it all depends on your frame of mind when you read it..I would never trash the bible it is the best book that I have ever read.

I differ with you on that. Sure it has with it very touchy feelly story's in it, which make us feel good about ourselves. But it also has with it a hidden inherently evil side, a side that damns those who dont follow their faith.

any faith whose core belief is based upon "My god is the only God, and everyone else is damned," has with it an inherently evil intent. Such a foundation based solely upon ur participation and has nothing to do with one own good will is utterly evil, well to me at least.

based upon scripture, one can have the purest heart, and the kindest soul, but if u dont believe in what we believe then ur damn no matter how good ur heart is. That to be, is the most inherent evil thing about Christianity.

which is the cause of most of the senseless killing of innocent life since the foundation of christianity 2000 years ago.

maidai the bible is not evil it's a guide not to be taken literally.. but to be taken as an inspiration.it has verses in their to go an drink lambs blood but that doesn't mean you should go to the grocery store and ask the butcher for a quart of lambs blood to be faithful to the bible. all the verses are in parable's that is why everyone sees different meanings in it's words..but to interpret them it all depends on the individuals frame of mind when they read it. it was written that way on purpose. just like anything you read it all depends on your frame of mind when you read it..I would never trash the bible it is the best book that I have ever read.

I differ with you on that. Sure it has with it very touchy feelly story's in it, which make us feel good about ourselves. But it also has with it a hidden inherently evil side, a side that damns those who dont follow their faith.

any faith whose core belief is based upon "My god is the only God, and everyone else is damned," has with it an inherently evil intent. Such a foundation based solely upon ur participation and has nothing to do with one own good will is utterly evil, well to me at least.

based upon scripture, one can have the purest heart, and the kindest soul, but if u dont believe in what we believe then ur damn no matter how good ur heart is. That to be, is the most inherent evil thing about Christianity.

which is the cause of most of the senseless killing of innocent life since the foundation of christianity 2000 years ago.

I think people have the evil in them not the book.